1. WORLD CUP 1626 F St. Bill Pierson, photographs of Africa.
1a. F ST. CAFÉ 1630 F St. Rachel Schlueter, Juno series.
2. THE INK PEOPLE CENTER FOR THE ARTS 411 12th St. 2nd annual group show: Steven Coach, Amanda Devons, Jennifer Graham, Eric Korbly, Sarah Mitchell, James Reid, Mike Schwabenland, Lauretta Weltsch, Andrew Daniel, Bobbie Fishber, Amy Granfield, Leslike Odelberg, James H. Smith, Kathryn Stotler and Evan York, Artists in Flight.
3. HUMBOLDT ARTS COUNCIL at the Morris Graves Museum of Art 636 F St. Performance Rotunda: A Night of Blues with David Isley; William Thonson Gallery: Images of Water; Homer Balabanis Gallery: Morris Graves and Selections from the Humboldt Arts Council Permanent Collection; Knight Gallery Curtis Bartone, The Ocean Through Our Large Windows; Anderson Gallery: Nicole Jean Hill, New Work; Mel Schuler Sculpture Garden: Monica Schill, Encased in Concrete; 88 Youth Gallery: Color and Pattern in the HAC Permanent Collection; 2nd Saturday Family Arts Day Gallery: Color Fields in the style of Mark Rothko.
3a. EUREKA CONCERT AND FILM CENTER 612 F St.
3b. EUREKA SOAP FACTORY 604 E St. Handcrafted soaps.
4. PRAXIS 530 F St. Joyce Jonté, watercolors, florals and figures.
5. SWANLUND’S CAMERA 527 F St.
5a. OBENTO 517 F St.
6. SACRED PALACE BOUTIQUE - BIKRAM YOGA – HUMBOLDT BRANCH 516 5th St. Ariz, Urban Hazard Ink.
6a. OASIS 520 5th St. Lokesvara Thangka Paintings. Live music.
7. PLAZA DESIGN 427 F St. Misty Mornings, music; Hana Walt, mixed media.
8. NORTH COAST DANCE 426 F St. Passport to Dance camp, performances by students ages 5-13, and lessons on Flamenco, country line dancing, and hip hop.
8a. INDAH BALI 440 F St. Loryn White, Thao LeKhac, Joyce Jonte, Barbara Wright, and Holly Garbutt. Gamelan Sekar Sequoia, music.
9. SURFSIDE BURGER BAR 445 5th St.
9a. SIMPLY STYLISH 425 5th St. Now Open.
9b. SIDEWALK GALLERY at Ellis Art and Engineering 401 5th St. Phillip King, Primitive Weapons Show.
10. WACHOVIA SECURITIES 318 5th St. Mike Anderson, Bird Photography; Lesllie Anderson, Nature Photography.
11. AMIGAS BURRITOS 317 5th St. Ben Secor, photographs, Local Shore Birds.
12. COCHRANE and ASSOCIATES 402 E St. Constance Rose, handwoven art cloth and studio quilts.
13. EMPIRE SQUARED 47 W. 3rd St. The legendary battle between Sonny Wong and the Sheik.
14. CHERI BLACKERBY GALLERY at the Studio 272 C St. Allen Cassidy, The Best of Allen Cassidy Show.
15. ACCIDENT GALLERY 210 C St. presenting our 2nd Body Erotic Gala and Exhibition; Featured, Ananda Oliveri; DJ Bandon Taylor.
15a. C ST. HALL GALLERY 208 C St. Stock Schlueter, Plein Air on the Trinity Summer 2009; Ananda Oliveri, Russell Bashaw, Curtis Otto, Ashley Foreman, Augustus Clark, Tom Klapproth and Allison Baumsteiger.
16. LIVELLA STUDIOS (Music Recording Studio/Art Gallery) 120 2nd St. Laura Chapman White, Mike Stengal, art; Howard Lewis, glasswork; Jeff Davis, photographs.
17. STEVE AND DAVE’S 1st and C Sts. John Harland, photographs; Dr. Squid, music.
18. CHAPALA CAFE 201 2nd St. Traditional Southwest prints.
18a. HUMBOLDT COUNTY GENERAL STORE 219 2nd St.
18b. GOOD RELATIONS 223 2nd St. Bob Lawblah, Magical Ink.
19. HUMBOLDT HERBALS 300 2nd St. Kathryn Hedges, botanical photographs.
19a. ART OF WINE 308 2nd St. Elsie Mendes, Beverly Harper, Camille Regli, Yevonne Reynolds, Marj Early, Sara Starr, Delores Terry, Susan Strope, Pat Cahill, Dolores Palm, Michelle Murphy-Ferguson.
19b. NORTHCOAST KNITTERY 320 2nd St. Dan Tubbs, photographs.
20. RUSTIC WEST TRADING CO. 339 2nd St. Adele Creel, acrylic paintings; Kathy Marie, altered art and crafts; Mary Ann Swan, pin art.
21. CIARA’S IRISH SHOP 334 2nd St. Delores Terry, Elsie Mendes, Julia Bednar, mixed media painting.
22. CLARKE HISTORICAL MUSEUM 3rd and E St. Summer dresses, tourism and ship building, Humboldt history, period rooms and Native American culture.
23. STUDIO 424 424 3rd St. Peter Zambas, oil paintings; James Hamilton Smith, sculpture; Conrad Calimpong, ceramics, pottery, fired natural; James Reed, photographs.
24. GAIA IMPORTS 426 3rd St. Jenevieve Maids of Magdalene, Gothic Tribal Belly Dance.
25. YARN AND SHIPWRECK 430 3rd St. Holly Garbutt, fabric collage.
26. THE RITZ TEPPANYAKI Corner 3rd and F St. Suza Lambert.
27, CAFÉ NOONER 409 Opera Alley. Kevin Cunliffe, wild landscape photography.
28. HUMBOLDT BAY KEEPER 211 E St. Ethan Cooper, photography; Kenny Ray and the Mighty Rovers, music.
29. RAMONE’S 209 E St. Chelsea Savage, artwork; Mojo Brown, blues and rock.
29a. BOOKLEGGER 402 2nd St.
30. TRUCHAS GALLERY/LOS BAGELS 403 2nd St. Jenifer Sherman.
30a. BELLE STARR 405 2nd St. Kathy Marie, local photography.
30b. NORTH SOLES 417 2nd St.
30c. REFLECTIONS JEWELRY 417 2nd St. Jo Pritchett, paintings.
31. HSU FIRST STREET GALLERY 422 1st St. Erica Botkin, Allison Harrington, Alyse LaVerne, Joshua Martinez, Justin Mitman, Gina Tuzzi, Christopher West, Erin Whitman, and In Memoriam Nancy Finch-Halliday.
32. HEALTHSPORT BY THE BAY 423 1st St.
33. SEA BREEZE CANDY AND TEE’S F St. Plaza
34. STRICTLY FOR THE BIRDS 123 F St. Bobbi Bennetzen.
34a. ANDREA RALPH ACCOUNTING SERVICES 123 F St. (upstairs) Patti LeGary, photography of Hawaii.
35. BELLA BASKETS 412 2nd St. Bless My Soul food demonstations; Tiffany Brogdon, jewelry; Glenda Hicks, paintings; Carl Baggett, local photography; Colinda Gutierrez, ceramics.
35a. EUREKA BOOKS 426 2nd St. John Gould, natural history prints.
36. SHORELINES GALLERY 434 2nd St.
37. MANY HANDS GALLERY 438 2nd St. Phil Haysmer, Northern Lao handwoven textiles, woodworking.
38. ALL UNDER HEAVEN 212 F St. Augustus Clark, acrylic paintings.
38a. TALISMAN BEADS 214 F St.
39. MOON’S PLAY AND LEARN 218 F St.
39a. SASAFRASS 226 F St. Julie Frith, kinetic modern mobiles.
40. BAA BAA SHEEPSKIN 234 F St.
41. DOT and DAUGHTER 311 F St.
42. COCO and CUVEE 531 3rd St. Amber Billings, photographs.
43. DISCOVERY MUSEUM Corner of F and 3rd St. Kids Alive Program.
43a. AMERICAN INDIAN ART AND GIFT 233 F St. Ferral Star, jewelry.
43b. OLD TOWN ART GALLERY 233 F St. Annual Invitational Exhibit.
44. BON BONIERE 215 F St. Edlin G. Lopez, Upon a Closer Look; Dale Winget, guitarist.
45. OLD TOWN COFFEE and CHOCOLATES 211 F St. Kozlowski-Wilkes, Tanja Lippert, Cambria Anton, and Jamie Congedo, photographs; Kent Stephenson, music.
46. OLD TOWN ANTIQUE LIGHTING 2nd and F sts. Shirley Osgood, Colors Up Close.
47. HOLLYGOLIGHTLY 514 2nd St. Summer at the River, paintings.
48. OBERON GRILL 516 2nd St. Old Eureka, photographs.
49. LINEN CLOSET 127 F St. Frances Kuta, oil paintings.
50. HURRICANE KATE’S 511 2nd St. Karen Berman, Florals and Landscapes, watercolors.
51. BLISS 527 2nd St. Bob and Donna Sellers, mixed media.
51a. HIMALYAN RUG TRADER 529 2nd St. Anna Hamilton Trio, music.
52. BUHNE ART STUDIOS 207 G St., 2nd Floor. Studio 102, Karen Merry, watercolor and mixed-media paintings; Erik Horvath, oil paintings; HR LoBue, photography and Tazam Studio 202; Michelle Murphy-Ferguson.
53. HUMBOLDT CARPET SHOWROOM AT THE GALLERY 2nd and G St. Stu Moskowitz, Hello Titty; AmmA, Visionary Works, colored pencil and pen; Alex Hecht, Diving Into The Depths of Understanding Through Collor, Pattern, and Abstraction.
53a. SUKI BOUTIQUE 221 2nd St. Reva Melfa, paintings.
53b. PIANTE 620 2nd St. Rebecca Degagne, Kathleen Zeppegno, and Jane Higley.
53c. SMUG’S PIZZA 626 2nd St. Lizzie, art.
54. AVALON 3rd and G Sts.
55. UPSTAIRS ABOVE THE LOST COAST BREWERY 615 4th St. Ken and June Moxon.
56. STUDIO S 717 3rd St. The Color Blue, paintings.
57. HAS BEANS 738 2nd St. Jana Hollifield,
seascapes and skyscapes in acrylic.
58. BIGFOOT COMPUTERS AND PHOTOGRAPHY TOO… 905 3rd St. Simplified web design.
59. ANTIQUES AND GOODIES 1138 3rd St. Kathleen Bechler, fiber arts; Dale, hats; Diane Slagle, jeweled art and acrylics; Elaine Gredassoff, watercolors.
60. LOOKING GLASS RESTAURANT 1436 2nd St. Dan Caspberry, skateboard griptape art.