1. F ST. CAFÉ 1630 F St. Bill Pierson, Italian Landscape.
1a. WORLD CUP 1626 F St. Jim Czernohlavik, ceramics.
1b. ST. INNOCENT ORTHODOX CHURCH 939 F St. Sara Marina.
2. THE INK PEOPLE CENTER FOR THE ARTS 411 12th St. Transitions including work from multiple artists. Arupa, watercolors; Karan Collenberg, etchings; assemblages by Amy Leon, Cat McAdams, paintings; Janice Sharman-Hand, paintings; Justine Smith, digital art.
3. HUMBOLDT ARTS COUNCIL at the Morris Graves Museum of Art 636 F St. Performance Rotunda Kay Rose, singer/songwriter; William Thonson Gallery Celebration of the Arts 2009, pre-bid on artwork and items to be auctioned on Sept. 26. Homer Balabanis Gallery Morris Graves & Selections from the Humboldt Arts Council Permanent Collection; Knight Gallery Curtis Bartone, The Ocean Through Our Large Windows paintings, drawings and etchings; Anderson Gallery Nicole Jean Hill, photographs; Mel Schuler Sculpture Garden Monica Schill, Encased in Concrete 88, sculptures; Youth Gallery Childrens Author & Illustrator Festival; Second Saturday Family Arts Day Gallery Portraits in the style of Jacques-Louis David, children’s art.
3a. EUREKA CONCERT AND FILM CENTER 612 F St. Music by Rick Sessions, Twice Lightning.
3b. EUREKA OLD GLASS HOUSE & ANTIQUES/EUREKA SOAP FACTORY 604 F St. Locally handcrafted soaps.
4. OBENTO SUSHI 517 F St.
5. SACRED PALACE BOUTIQUE – BIKRAM YOGA – HUMBOLDT BRANCH 516 Fifth St. Ariz from Baltimore, Urban Hazard Ink.
6. OASIS 520 Fifth St. Thangka paintings, Continuing the Revolution; DJ After Party.
7. PLAZA DESIGN 427 F St. Music by The Sidekicks.
8. NORTH COAST DANCE 426 F St. Open Rehearsal, works in progress.
8a. INDAH BALI 440 F St. Loryn White, Thao LeKhac, Joyce Jonte, Barbara Wright, and Holly Garbutt; Music by Good Company.
9. SURFSIDE BURGER BAR 445 Fifth St. Patti LeGary, Hawaii-themed photographs.
9a. SIDEWALK GALLERY at Ellis Art and Engineering 401 Fifth St. Ayla Khan, geometric mono prints.
10. WACHOVIA SECURITIES 318 Fifth St. Leslie Scopes Anderson graphic design, nature and bird photography; Mike Anderson, bird photography,
11. AMIGAS BURRITOS 317 Fifth St. Ben Secor, Local Shore Birds, handheld digital photographs.
12. COCHRANE & ASSOCIATES 402 E St. Bosha Struve & Diane Williams photographs and photomontages.
13. EMPIRE SQUARED 47 W. Third St. The Transparent Show.
14. CHERI BLACKERBY GALLERY at the Studio 272 C St. Treasure Trash: Respect Your Trash in the Real World, nontraditional materials show.
15. ACCIDENT GALLERY 210 C St. Kristen Hunter, lens-free photography; Julie Glauert, Lee Hunter, Lorin Murphy, Scott Nadeau, Michal Pastan, Curtis Tamm, and Marty Wood, Entropy: Decay and Re-Generation.
15a. C ST. HALL GALLERY 208 C St. David Pal, A Collection of Drawings and Photographs From Life…
16. LIVELLA STUDIOS (Music Recording Studio/Art Gallery) 120 Second St. Music from the Mod Brothers and The Asteroid Advocates.
17. STEVE AND DAVE’S First and C Sts. Music with Dr. Squid; John Harland, photographs.
17a. REDWOOD ART ASSOCIATION 220 First St. 51st Annual Summer Exhibition in the theme of Art as a Community.
18. CHAPALA CAFE 201 Second St. Traditional Southwest artists’ prints.
18a. HUMBOLDT COUNTY GENERAL STORE 219 Second St.
18b. GOOD RELATIONS 223 Second St. Elizabeth Berrien, wire sculpture.
19. HUMBOLDT HERBALS 300 Second St. Noah Burrell, California wildlife photographs; Guitar music by Todd Krider.
19a. ART OF WINE 308 Second St. Featuring members of the Representational Art League; Elsie Mendes, Beverly Harper, Camille Regli, Yevonne Reynolds, Marj Early, Sara Starr, Delores Terry, Susan Strope, Pat Cahill, Dolores Palm, Michelle Murphy-Ferguson.
19b. NORTHCOAST KNITTERY 320 Second St. Vida Nueva, woven rugs from Oaxaca.
20. RUSTIC WEST TRADING CO. 339 Second St. Christine Siverts, watercolors; Cara Rider, mosaics; Carol Nelson, vintage gifts.
21. CIARA’S IRISH SHOP 334 Second St. Sara Westfahl.
22. CLARKE HISTORICAL MUSEUM Third and E St. New exhibits on cattle raising, eyeglasses and recent acquisitions join on-going exhibits on Humboldt history, period rooms and Native American culture.
23. STUDIO 424 424 Third St. James Reed, photographs; musical entertainment.
24. GAIA IMPORTS 426 Third St. Music by Seabury Gould.
25. SHIPWRECK AND YARN 430 Third St. In store photo booth hosted by Kacy Curtis.
26. THE RITZ TEPANYAKI Corner Third & F St. Suza Lambert.
27, CAFÉ NOONERS 409 Opera Alley. Kevin Cunliffe, wild landscape photographs.
28. HUMBOLDT BAY KEEPER 211 E St. Ethan Cooper, photographs; music by Patrick Cleary, Cat Cosh Kin and Friend.
29. RAMONE’S 209 E St. Bun Louer Yath and Scott Machan, photographs; music by Guitar Stan.
29a. BOOKLEGGER 402 Second St. Enjoy the Art of the Written Word.
30. TRUCHAS GALLERY/LOS BAGELS 403 Second St. Jenifer Sherman.
30a. BELLE STARR 405 Second St. Meredith Aldrich, abstract acrylics, watercolors of historic homes, and quilt pieces.
30b. NORTH SOLES 417 Second St. Richard Leaman, oils; Frances Kuta, oil on canvas.
30c. REFLECTIONS JEWELRY 417 Second St. Sarah Schuette, photographs.
31. HSU FIRST STREET GALLERY 422 First St. Animalia Alumna Artisfabricus: Erica Botkin, Allison Harrington, Alyse LaVerne, Joshua Martinez, Justin Mitman, Gina Tuzzi, Christopher West, Erin Whitman, and In Memorium Nancy Finch-Halliday.
32. GRAYSTONE JEWELERS 411 First St. Fundraiser for Blue Lake School’s music program. Free barbecue, and raffle for an Alex Sepkus piece; donations welcome.
32. HEALTHSPORT BY THE BAY 423 First St. “Celebrating One Year Anniversary”, group show includes members, and staff; raffles and drawings throughout the evening.
33. SEA BREEZE CANDY AND TEE’S F St. Plaza Come sample over 50 flavors of salt water taffy.
34. STRICTLY FOR THE BIRDS 123 F St. Group show, Palette Concepts, variations on a finch.
34a. HUMBOLDT ACCUPUNCTURE 123 F St., Suite F (upstairs) Asian Art exhibit and open house.
34b. ANDREA RALPH ACCOUNTING 123 F St. (upstairs) Artists Karen and Scott Burgess, Annual Honeymoons: Photography of Karen and Scott Burgess.
35. BELLA BASKETS 412 Second St. Tiffany Brogdon, jewelry; The Glass Station, glassworks; Glenda Hicks, paintings; Carl Baggett, photographs; Colinda Gutierrez, ceramics.
35a. EUREKA FABRICS 420 Second St. Join us for our Grand Opening!
35b. EUREKA BOOKS 426 Second St. North Coast Redwood Book Arts Guild show of artists.
36. SHORELINES GALLERY 434 Second St. Come see our saltwater ecosystem.
37. MANY HANDS GALLERY 438 Second St. Northern Lao handwoven textiles; Phil Haysmer, woodworking.
38. ALL UNDER HEAVEN 212 F St. Augustus Clark, acrylic paintings.
38a. TALISMAN BEADS 214 F St.
39. MOON’S PLAY AND LEARN 218 F St.
39a. SASAFRASS 226 F St. Julie Frith, Kinetic modern mobiles.
40. BAA BAA SHEEPSKIN 234 F St.
41. DOT & DAUGHTER 311 F St.
42. COCO & CUVEE 531 Third St. Amber Billings, photographs.
43. DISCOVERY MUSEUM Corner of F and Third St. Kids Alive Program: Kids drop off 5:30-8:00; call for reservations 443-9694.
43a. AMERICAN INDIAN ART AND GIFT 233 F St. Stephanie Ferris, Yurok, Indian paintings and pencil etchings (silhouettes).
43b. OLD TOWN ART GALLERY 233 F St. Don Anton, photographs.
44. BON BONIERE 215 F St. Howard Rutherford, oil and watercolors.
45. OLD TOWN COFFEE and CHOCOLATES 211 F St. Jose Munoz, oil on canvas; Blues music by Buddy Reed.
46. OLD TOWN ANTIQUE LIGHTING Corner of 2nd and F Sts. Hans Spek, landscape oil paintings; Music by Wynsome Winds.
47. HOLLYGOLIGHTLY 514 Second St. Multiple artists, Sunflowers, paintings.
48. OBERON GRILL 516 Second St. Permanent Display: Photographs of Old Eureka from Historical Society
49. LINEN CLOSET 127 F St. Bed Head Pajama Trunk Show; also Thymes and Caldrea Sampling Night.
50. HURRICANE KATE’S 511 Second St. Linda Sunquist, bold floral expressions in oil.
51. BLISS 527 Second St. Bob and Donna Sellers, mixed media.
52. BUHNE ART STUDIOS 207 G St., Second Floor. Studio 102, Karen Merry, watercolor and mixed-media paintings, as well as pen-and-ink works; Studio 206, Erik Horvath, oil paintings; HR LoBue, photography & Tazam Studio 202; Michelle Murphy-Ferguson. Plus now through December 31, $100 off any painting priced at $200 or more!
53. HUMBOLDT CARPET SHOWROOM AT THE GALLERY Second and G St.
53a. SUKI BOUTIQUE 221 Second St. Alexander Hecht, visionary art.
53b. PIANTE 620 Second St. Richard Duning and Madeline McMurray, DREAMANDIMAGE; Lori Goodman, Paper.
54. AVALON Third & G Sts.
55. UPSTAIRS ABOVE THE LOST COAST BREWERY 615 Fourth St. Ken and June Moxon.
56. STUDIO S 717 Third St. Multiple artists, paintings.
57. HAS BEANS 738 Second St. Jana Hollifield, seascapes and skyscapes in acrylic.
58. BIGFOOT COMPUTERS AND PHOTOGRAPHY TOO… 905 Third St. Frank Mallet, High Definition Digital Art Show.
59. ANTIQUES AND GOODIES 1138 Third St. Kathleen Bechler, fiber arts; Diane Slagle, jeweled art and acrylics.
60. LOOKING GLASS RESTAURANT 1436 Second St. Dan Caspberry, skateboard griptape art.