First Saturday Night Arts Alive! Is proudly presented by USBank, with Eureka Main Street and the Humboldt Arts Council Opening receptions for artists, exhibits, and/or performances. Phone 707-442-9054, for more information.
WildRivers 101 Film Festival outdoor screens on the sides of buildings throughout Downtown and Old Town. Walking Dreams will play at the Arkley Center for the Performing Arts.
1. WORLD CUP 1626 F St. Shaunna Howell, Much Ado About Nothingness, watercolors.
1a. ST. INNOCENT ORTHODOX CHURCH 939 F St. Bernard Fosnaugh, Moments, photographs.
2. TREASURE TROVE 609 E St. Vicki Marshall, paintings on both canvas and rocks, stained glass, glass fusing wire wrapping and soap making.
2. EUREKA INN 518 Seventh St. Trey Hale Galleries, landscape and nature photographs.
3. HUMBOLDT ARTS COUNCIL Performance Rotunda: Harp duo Hearthfire; William Thonson Gallery: 16th Annual Junque Arte Competition and Exhibition, Morris Graves and Selections from the Humboldt Arts Council Permanent Collection; Knight Gallery: Selections from the Humboldt Arts Council Permanent Collection; Anderson Gallery: 62 Years of Art, A Retrospective of Art by Floyd Bettiga; Mel Schuler Sculpture Garden: Richard Kistler; Youth Gallery: Indian Paintbrushers; Second Saturday Family Arts Day Gallery: Children's artwork.
4. EUREKA THEATER 612 F St. Live music.
4a. ANNEX 39 610 F St.
5. EUREKA OLD GLASS HOUSE and ANTIQUES/EUREKA SOAP FACTORY 604 F St. Donna Sellers; oil canvas of a clown by John Leighton presented by Joseph Oakes; handcrafted bees wax ornaments; hand crafted soaps from Eureka Soap Factory.
6. DALIANES WORLD WIDE TRAVEL SERVICE 522 F St. Barbara Pullman presents the Garland Street Studio Group, multi-media created by over 15 s.
7. OBENTO'S 517 F St.
8. SACRED PALACE BOUTIQUE BIKRAM YOGA HUMBOLDT BRANCH 516 Fifth St. Angelina Lasko, photographs; live Yoga art at 7:30; live music.
9. REDWOOD ART ASSOCIATION 423 F St. 52nd annual Fall Exhibition.
10. INDAH BALI 440 F St. Blue Lotus Jazz Band.
10a. SURFSIDE BURGER SHACK 445 Fifth St. Music by Ben Fuertsch.
11. SIDEWALK GALLERY at Ellis Art and Engineering 401 Fifth St. Eric Krobly, Coldwater.
12. WELLS FARGO ADVISORS GALLERY 318 Fifth St.
13. AMIGAS BURRITOS 317 Fifth St. Fortuna Camera Club.
14. EMPIRE SQUARED 47 W. Third St. Empire Squared presents Dividing Spaces.
15. CHERI BLACKERBY GALLERY at the Studio 272 C St. Group show Wildlife; Original play, An Animal of All Sorts, showing in the gallery at 7 and 8 p.m.
16. ACCIDENT GALLERY 210 C St. Taipei Cultural Center in New York City, Going Green: New Environmental Art From Taiwan.
16a. HALL GALLERY 208 C St. Constence Rose, Laurene Thorpe, David Hodes, Curtis Otto, Gus Clark, Tom Klapproth, Stock Schlueter, John King, Regina Case, Mike Woods.
16b. SAILORS' GRAVE TATTOO 138 Second St. Tattoo related art.
16c. MANTOVA'S TWO STREET MUSIC 124 Second St. Cooper and Jones.
16d. LIVELLA STUDIOS (Music Recording Studio/Art Gallery) 120 Second St. Katrina Godsil, acrylic paintings; Errol O'Falahee, mixed media.
17. STEVE AND DAVE'S First and C Sts. Music with Dr. Squid; John Harland, photographs.
17a. REDWOOD CURTAIN 220 First St. Daniel C. Nyiri.
18. CHAPALA CAFE 201 Second St. Traditional Southwest prints.
18a. GOOD RELATIONS 223 Second St. Mairead Dodd, The B.C. Chronicles II, photo exhibit in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
19. HUMBOLDT HERBALS 300 Second St. Carmel Reyes, Merc in Retro, acrylic on canvas; live acoustic guitar music with Todd Krider.
20. ART OF WINE 308 Second St. Local paintings.
21. HEALING ARTS CENTER 320 Second St. Upstairs, Suite 2A Paintings that celebrate and explore nature and awareness by Jeremy Wall; 10 minutes free massages with Tina Allen CMT.
22. RUSTIC WEST TRADING CO. 339 Second St. Featuring Cindi Speers, My Vision photographs; Katelyn Lollich, shell jewelry; Adam Dias, woodworking.
23. CIARA'S IRISH SHOP 334 Second St. Sara Westfahl, paintings.
23a. CLARKE HISTORICAL MUSEUM Third and E St. New exhibits on newspapers, pharmacies and the 1960s. Featured ceramics Norell and Sara Starr. Reception.
23b. 321 GALLEGOS 321 Third St. Alan Sanborn, watercolors.
24. BONNIE NEELY CAMPAIGN HEADQUARTERS 426 St. Robert Daugherty.
25. SHIPWRECK AND YARN 430 Third St. Lucas Thornton.
26. CAFÉ NOONER 409 Opera Alley. Liam Sanborn-Petterson and Kimberlyn Wright of Arcata Arts Institute (AAI) at Arcata High School.
27. HUMBOLDT BAYKEEPER 211 E St. Scott Hemphill, 3D and 2D copper art; Music by Kenny Ray and the Mighty Rovers.
27a. RAMONE'S 209 E St. Emily Chez; music by The Solitary Men.
28. BOOKLEGGER 402 Second St.
29. TRUCHAS GALLERY/LOS BAGELS 403 Second St. Linda Penkova, paintings; music by Jan Bramlett.
30. BELLE STARR 405 Second St. Miss Victoria Orban, paintings and photographs.
30a. NORTH SOLES 417 Second St. Photographs by Maureen, Women Around the World.
31. FIRST STREET GALLERY 422 First St. Revolutionary Realism: The drawings of Chuck Bowden; Made in Greece: An exhibition of works from the 2010 HSU Summer Art Program.
32. SISTERFRIENDSJEANS 108 F St. Camile Sanford, acrylic and water soluable oils on canvas.
33. GRAYSTONE JEWELERS 411 First St. Annual Alex Sepkus Trunk Show.
34. F STREET PLAZA On the Boardwalk. Live music.
34a. BAYFRONT RESTAURANT F St. Plaza Artwork by Richard Duning.
34b. SEA BREEZE CANDY AND TEE'S F St.
35. VANITY 109 F St. Stilson Snow, photographs.
35a. STRICTLY FOR THE BIRDS 123 F St. Donna Bush.
36. THE LITTLE SHOP OF HERS 408 Second St. Doug Lunt, abstract painting.
36a. BELLA BASKETS 412 Second St. Brooklyn Marvin, photographs.
36b. EUREKA FABRICS 420 Second St.
36c. EUREKA BOOKS 426 Second St. Original hand colored lithographs from James Audubon's Birds of America.
36d. SHORELINES GALLERY 434 Second St. Matt Crelo, stainless steel jewelry.
37. MANY HANDS GALLERY 438 Second St. Featuring new Assemblages by Lunel Haysmer.
38. ALL UNDER HEAVEN 212 F St. Gus Clark, Golden SkyBird Show.
39. TALISMAN BEADS 214 F St.
40. BAA BAA SHEEPSKIN 218 F St. Chris Olson, spray paint acrylics on canvas.
41. SASAFRASS 226 F St.
42. COCO and CUVEE 531 Third St. Adam Foster, Frank Shelley and Kari Shoberg local photographs.
42a. ST. JOSEPH HOSPITAL in the Ritz. Building (Corner of 3rd and F Sts.) Presenting hospital photographs and video, artist Jayne Ollivier, photography; catered by Abruzzi
42b. DANNILYNN'S SHOE BOUTIQUE 527 Third St. Cindi Speers.
43. DISCOVERY MUSEUM Corner of F and Third St. Kids Alive Program Drop off 5:30-8:00; call for reservations 443-9694.
44. AMERICAN INDIAN ART and GIFT SHOP 241 F St. Farrel Star, jewelry.
44a. OLD TOWN ART GALLERY 233 F St. Yvonne Reynolds, paintings.
45. BON BONIERE 215 F St. Geneva Minahan, artwork made of thread; Dale Winget, guitarits/vocalist.
46. OLD TOWN COFFEE and CHOCOLATES 211 F St. Music with Jim Lahman Trio; Angie Armijo, surreal futuristic science fiction paintings.
47. OLD TOWN ANTIQUE LIGHTING Corner of 2nd and F Sts. Linda Parkinson, paintings; music by Wynsome Winds, jazz saxophone duets with Joyce Carter and Max Hufft.
48. HOLLYGOLIGHTLY 514 Second St. Dancers from North coast Dance will be performing, in support of their annual membership drive.
48a. OBERON GRILL 516 Second St. Photographs of Old Eureka from Historical Society
49. LINEN CLOSET 127 F St.
50. HURRICANE KATE'S 511 Second St. Amanda Jane Pollock, pottery pieces, From the Heart of the Earth Pottery.
51. THE LOBBY CAFÉ 525 Second St. Peter Zambas, representational oils on linen and panel.
51a. PLUS MODES 527 Second St. Bobby Mauch.
51b. HIMALYAN RUG TRADER 529 Second St. TBD
52. BUHNE ART STUDIOS 207 G St. (Second Floor): Yuma Lynch, Studio 106 landscape and mixed media paintings; Fran Kuta, Studio 109, oil paintings; Karen Merry, ink and pen drawings and paintings; guest Leslie Odelberg; Erik Horvath, Studio 206.
53. HUMBOLDT CARPET SHOWROOM AT THE GALLERY Second and G St. Andrew Daniel and Linnea Tobias.
54. SUKI BOUTIQUE 612 Second St. Anna Sofia Amezcua, abstracts, paintings and drawings.
54a. THE ART CENTER 616 Second St. Carol Anderson.
55. PIANTE 620 Second St. Shawn Gould, wildlife, painting in acrylics.
55a. ESKRA INSURANCE 622 Second St. Bobbie Landry.
55b. SMUGS PIZZA 626 Second St.
56. AVALON Third and G Sts. William S. Pierson, photographs 2007-2009.
57. UPSTAIRS ABOVE THE LOST COAST BREWERY 615 Fourth St.
58. STUDIO S 717 Third St. Representational Art League.
59. HAS BEANS 738 Second St. Matt Brody, musical art.
60. BIGFOOT COMPUTERS AND photographs TOO... 905 Third St.
61. ADORNI CENTER 1011 Waterfront Dr. The Ink People Center for the Arts reception for Maskibition; music by John David Young Trio.
62. HUE SOUTHEAST ASIAN CUISINE 1039 Fourth St. Lateal Schumpert, mixed media; Music by Lisa Sharry.
62a. HUMBOLDT COMPUTERS.com 1103 Fourth St. at L St. Jon Marx, Jon Marx photographs.
63. LOOKING GLASS RESTAURANT 1436 Second St. Jonathan Sparks, oil paintings.