1. WORLD CUP 1626 F St. Paul Krakow and Robert Daugherty, photographs.
2. TREASURE TROVE 609 E St. Denise Merrill, fabric artist specializing in quilted wall hangings.
3. EUREKA INN 518 Seventh St.
4. HUMBOLDT ARTS COUNCIL at the Morris Graves Museum of Art 636 F St. Tuesday- Sunday 11am-5pm Performance Rotunda: Celtic Duo: Seabury Gould & Rachel Hatchimonji; William Thonson Gallery: 25th Annual Images of Water; Homer Balabanis Gallery: Morris Graves & Selections from the Humboldt Arts Council Permanent Collection; Anderson Gallery: The Iconic Image, fine art photographs; Knight Gallery: Len Davis, A Thousand Words, An assemblage/installation, collage and works-on-paper artist. Mel Schuler Sculpture Garden: Anthony Johnson: Timeworn; Youth Gallery: Masks from Around the World; Floyd Bettiga Gallery: Collectors Sale features paintings, prints, and photographs; Second Saturday Family Arts Day Gallery: Children's Mask Art.
5. REDWOOD REALM ARCHITECTURAL ANTIQUES 618 F St.
6. EUREKA THEATRE 612 F St. Dance to 4 for Jazz.
7. ANNEX 39 610 F St. TBD.
8. SACRED PALACE BOUTIQUE - BIKRAM YOGA - HUMBOLDT BRANCH 516 Fifth St. Jennifer Sherman, Opening of the Lotus Heart acrylic prints; local musician Jam Session 6-9 p.m.
9. ARKELY CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS 412 G St. Come Together The Beatles Concert Experience.
10. INDAH BALI 440 F St. Live folk music with Redwing Strings.
11. SIDEWALK GALLERY at Ellis Art and Engineering 401 Fifth St. Michael Harris, Redwoods National Photo, photographs.
12. AMIGAS BURRITOS 317 Fifth St. Somali Rabang, photos of flowers; Fortuna Skin Divers Club, underwater photographs.
13. EMPIRE SQUARED 47 W. Third St. One of a Kind Installation Show
14. CHERI BLACKERBY GALLERY at the Studio 272 C St. Gerri Sadler, The Celebrities Show, celebrity portraits. Monday-Friday 10am-2pm and by appointment.
15. HALL GALLERY 208 C St. Hana Walt, Stilson Snow, Curtis Otto, Regina Case, John King; Professor Lien Truong and students, Painting for a Soldier.
16. THE WORKS 210 C St. Jordan Goodspeed and Crystal Thorpe; jazz by Sky Miller and Sam Robert.
17. ACCIDENT GALLERY 210 C St. Tuesday-Sunday 11am-5pm
18. SAILORS' GRAVE TATTOO 138 Second St. Tattoo related art, antiques and memorabilia.
18a. MANTOVA'S TWO STREET MUSIC 124 Second St. Music by Sour Cream.
18b. LIVELLA STUDIOS (Music Recording Studio/Art Gallery) 120 Second St. Katrina Godsil, acrylic paintings; Errol O'Fallalle.
19. STEVE AND DAVE'S First and C Sts. Music by Dr. Squid; John Harland, photographs.
19a. REDWOOD CURTAIN 220 First St. (Main Entrance Through Snug Alley) Red Jioras photographs; The Lawn at 8 p.m.
20. CHAPALA CAFE 201 Second St. Traditional Southwest artist prints.
20a. GOOD RELATIONS 223 Second St. Leah Fukunaga, Love on Loop: A Doily Display, mixed media.
21. HUMBOLDT HERBALS 300 Second St. Sue O'Kieffe, mandala art; jazz with Bill and Dave.
21a. HEALING ART CENTER 320 Second St., Suite 2a. Free 10-minute massages by Tina Allen, CMT; jazz by Dave and Bill.
22. RUSTIC WEST TRADING CO. 339 Second St. Millie Quam, bead jewelry; Norman Leverett, gourd birdhouses; Jim Cernohlavek, pottery and masks; Adam Dias, woodworking.
23. CLARKE HISTORICAL MUSEUM Third and E St. New Karuk exhibit with special presentation of Karuk Song and Story by Julian Lang, Lyn Risling, Alme Allen and friends, 7-8 p.m. Other exhibits on Humboldt history. Reception.
24. ORIGINS 426 Third St. $3 Needle Felting, catering by GoGo Bistro.
24a. SHIPWRECK AND YARN 430 Third St. Jacob Pounds, nite pie society, photographs; Serving pie.
25. CAFÉ NOONER 409 Opera Alley. Arcata Arts Institute, landscape paintings and photographs.
26. HUMBOLDT BAYKEEPER 211 E St. Greg Smith, photographs of Humboldt Bay; music by Kenny Ray and the Mighty Rovers.
27. RAMONE'S 209 E St. Arcata Arts Institute with Joyce, figure drawings; live music with musicians from Arcata Arts Institute.
28. BOOKLEGGER 402 Second St.
29. TRUCHAS GALLERY/LOS BAGELS 403 Second St. Lauren Cogan Jones, drawings.
30. BELLE STARR 405 Second St. Julie Smith, photographs.
30a. NORTH SOLES 417 Second St. Beth Gin and Willie McCarthy, Palette Concept.
31. FIRST STREET GALLERY 422 First St. David Olivant, Narrative Drift; Lush Newton and David White, Step into the Backroom, evolving installation utilizing recycled and found materials. Exhibition will make additions and changes during the show. Tuesday-Sunday 12pm-5pm
32. SISTERFRIENDSJEANS 108 F St. Nancy Lawrence, Series of 12, acrylic paintings.
33. BAYFRONT RESTAURANT F St. Richard Duning, Plaza artwork.
33a. SEA BREEZE CANDY AND TEE'S F St.
34. VANITY 109 F St. Sheldon Chase, acrylic paintings.
34a. STRICTLY FOR THE BIRDS 123 F St. Louis Bacon-Ogden.
35. THE LITTLE SHOP OF HERS 416 Second St. Jeff Langdon, photographs.
36. BELLA BASKETS 412 Second St. Coast Guard pilot Todd Vorenkamp, Industrial Architectural photographs featuring Freshwater Pulp Mill and Simpson Paper Company Mill; food demo with Humboldt Hot Sauce.
36a. EUREKA FABRICS 420 Second St. Edith Harmer, quilts.
36b. EUREKA BOOKS 426 Second St. Vintage maps and posters.
36c. SHORELINES GALLERY 434 Second St. Scott Hemphill, bronze and copper work. Monday-Saturday 10am-6pm and Sundays 11am-5pm
37. MANY HANDS GALLERY 438 Second St. Jessica Ruby Radcliffe, Bohemian art dolls.
37a. ALL UNDER HEAVEN 212 F St. Fundraiser for the Tibet earthquake victims featuring photos of Tibet scanning a decade of research travels.
38. TALISMAN BEADS 214 F St.
39. BAA BAA SHEEPSKIN 218 F St. TBD.
40. SASAFRASS 226 F St. Sidewalk sale.
40a. THE WINE SPOT 234 F St.
41. OLD TOWN JEWELERS 311 F St. Rob Corpstein, gemstone faceting demonstration.
42. DANNILYNN'S SHOE BOUTIQUE 527 Third St. Gabrielle Bacchus and Sargon Bacchu, Humboldt Pin-ups; live models.
43. DISCOVERY MUSEUM Corner of F and Third St. Kids Alive Program Drop off 5:30-8:00; call for reservations 443-9694.
44. AMERICAN INDIAN ART & GIFT SHOP 241 F St. Gary Markussen, Yurok jewelry art. Monday-Saturday 10am-6pm and Sundays 12pm-5pm
44a. OLD TOWN ART GALLERY 233 F St. Joan Roschko, soft sculptures. Monday-Sunday 10am-5pm
45. BON BONIERE 215 F St. Jan Scurfield, The Joy of Dance, photographs; music by Dale Winget.
46. OLD TOWN COFFEE and CHOCOLATES 211 F St. Joy Willis, watercolor and acrylic scenescapes and landscapes; ShinBone in their last performance featuring guitarist Robert Franklin.
47. OLD TOWN ANTIQUE LIGHTING Corner of 2nd and F Sts. Dolores Terry, It's All About the Trees, local oil and acrylic landscape paintings; Classical guitar and ukulele by Lyndsey Battle.
48. HOLLYGOLIGHTLY 514 Second St.
48a. OBERON GRILL 516 Second St. Photographs of Old Eureka from Historical Society.
48b. ST. VINCENT DE PAUL 528 Second St. Live music.
49. LINEN CLOSET 127 F St. Robert Frank, local land and seascape photographs; Gina Mobley, alphabet soup wall art.
50. HURRICANE KATE'S 511 Second St. Walter Pence, figurative and landscape paintings.
51. HIMALYAN RUG TRADER 529 Second St. Music by Anna Hamilton.
52. BUHNE ART STUDIOS 207 G St. Karen Merry's Studio: Jane Good, beginning watercolors; Fran Kuta and Yuma Lynch's Studios: landscape and mixed media paintings.
52. PLAZA DESIGN 211 G St. Yael Bentovim, mixed media artwork; music by The Greg Moore Trio.
53. HUMBOLDT CARPET SHOWROOM AT THE GALLERY Second and G St. Jullia Finkelstein; Heather Hanko, oil paintings.
54. THE ART CENTER 616 Second St. Judy Evenson, watercolors.
55. PIANTE 620 Second St. David Leher, visual artist whose work explores the intersections between evolution, nature, technology, music, and the viscera of paint. Wednesday-Saturday 11am-5pm
55a. SMUGS PIZZA 626 Second St. Douglas, art.
56. AVALON Third & G Sts.
57. UPSTAIRS ABOVE THE LOST COAST BREWERY 615 Fourth St. TBD.
58. STUDIO S 717 Third St. Various artists, floral show.
59. HAS BEANS 738 Second St. Matt Brody, open mic.
60. BIGFOOT COMPUTERS AND photographs TOO... 905 Third St. YART sale.
61a. ADORNI CENTER 1011 Waterfront Dr. Annual Element Show, Fire, poems, paintings, sculptures, drawings, songs, etc; catering from Sweet Bee Baker; lyrical poetic songs by Jan Bramlett.
61b. THE INK PEOPLE CENTER FOR THE ARTS GALLERY at the Adorni Center Monday-Friday 6am-9pm, Saturdays 9am-9pm, and Sundays 9am-6pm
62. HUMBOLDT COMPUTERS.com 1103 Fourth St. at L St. HumboldtPost.com artists.
63. LOOKING GLASS RESTAURANT 1436 Second St. Brian Kaneko, tattoo artist, painter, and sketch artist. l