1. ABRUZZI 780 Seventh St. Live music.
2. ARCATA ARTISANS COOPERATIVE 883 H St. Featuring silk screens by John Wesa, paintings by Mimi LaPlant and ceramics by Natalie DiConstanzo. Wine served to benefit the Humboldt Community Breast Health Project.
3. ARCATA CITY HALL 736 F St. "Who You Gonna Call?" Portraits of city of Arcata employees by Arcata Arts Institute students. (Open only during regular hours.)
4. ARCATA EXCHANGE 813 H St. Underwater photography by the Humboldt Skin Divers. Live music by Dale Winget. Wine served to benefit Arcata House.
5. ARCATA MAIN STREET 791 Eighth St. Humboldt Crabs gear: gift certificates, season passes, hats and other Crabs swag.
6. BUBBLES 1031 H St. Bluegrass by Clean Livin'.
7. CAFÉ BRIO 791 G St. Photographs of local produce by Anda Ambrosini.
8. FIRE ARTS CENTER 520 South G St. Suite A. Fire Arts Holiday Ceramics Sale.
9. THE GARDEN GATE 905 H St. Jeanne Fierce: felting, paintings and drawings. Bluegrass by Compost Mountain Boys. Wine served to benefit Humboldt Wildlife Care Center.
10. HENSEL'S ACE HARDWARE KITCHEN STORE 884 Ninth St. Shilo Quetchenbach: Crafty art made from recycled material.
11. HUMBOLDT OUTFITTERS 860 G St. Wine served to benefit NAFS.
12. HUMBOLDT BREWS 856 10th St. Photos by John Chapman.
13. IRONSIDE GALLERY 900 9th St. Humboldt Arts Project artists.
14. JAMBALAYA 915 H St. Art TBA. In Human Creation Presents Holiday Bizarre 3.
15. LIBATION 761 Eighth St. Acrylics and oils by Antoinette Magyar. Guitar music by Duncan Burgess.
16. MAZZOTTI'S 773 Eighth St. Jen Mackey: mixed media.
17. MOONRISE HERBS 826 G St. Herbal watercolors by Amy Glasser. Music by Lucinda Jackson with Sly Holladay on piano.
18. MOORE'S SLEEPWORLD 876 G St. Photographic wildlife portraiture by John Blanc; oils and live painting in progress by Sanford Pyron. Live music.
19. NATURAL SELECTION 708 Ninth St. Serigraphs by Michael Guerriero; local and travel photography by Erin Scofiled.
20. NORTH SOLES FOOTWEAR 853 H St. Japanese pressed flower art by Aiko Mogi.
21. OM SHALA YOGA 858 Tenth St. Art TBA.
22. PACIFIC OUTFITTERS 737 G St. Ceramics by Mark Campbell.
23. PLAZA 808 G St. Paintings by David Steinhardt. Wine served to benefit The Discovery Museum.
24. REDWOOD CURTAIN BREWING COMPANY 550 S G St. No. 6. End of year retrospective featuring previously hosted installations, a portion of all sales benefit the Ink People.
25. REVOLUTION BICYCLE REPAIR 1360 G St. Drawings by Bryan Buswell; mixed media by Michael Wrigley. Beer served to benefit The Ridge Trails Project.
26. ROBERT GOODMAN WINERY 937 Tenth St. Photographs by Joseph Wilhelm.
27. THE ROCKING HORSE 791 Eighth St. Children's art by Fuente Nueva kindergarten class.
28. SCRAP 791 Eighth St., Suite 11. Upcycled art.
29. STOKES, HAMER, KAUFMAN & KIRK, LLP 381 Bayside Road. Antique assemblages by Daniel Lazarus; paintings by Susan Fox; mixed media work by miscellaneous artists. Wine, food and music.
30. UPSTAIRS ART GALLERY 1063 G St. "Friends and Neighbors" portraits in oils by Rachel Schlueter.