Second Friday Arts! Arcata is Arcata Main Street's monthly celebration of visual and performing arts, held at more than 30 participating locations in Arcata. Visit www.artsarcata.com for even more information about the event or call 822-4500.
1. 3 Foods Café 835 J St. Live music from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
2. Abruzzi 780 Seventh St. Live music; Serving late from 7 to 10 p.m.
3. Arcata Artisans Cooperative 883 H St. Eve Miller, glass artist; Susan Cooper, paintings.
4. Arcata City Hall* 736 F St. Ashley Sutherland, metal sculptures on wood.
5. Arcata Exchange 813 H St. Christine Lastra, multi media; music by Jenny Mason.
6. Arcata Main Street 791 Eighth St. Roller Derby Girls, goods and season passes.
7. Arcata Marsh* 569 South G St. Solon Holstein, water bird photographs.
8. The Beneficial Living Center 148 S. G St. TBA.
9. Bon Boniere 791 Eighth St. Arcata Arts Institute, oil painting and panel construction workshop.
10. Bubbles 1031 H St. Bluegrass band Clean Livin'.
11. Café Brio 791 G St. TBA.
12. The Clothing Dock 1109 11th St. Joel Gibson, photographs.
13. Fire Arts Center 520 South G St. #A. Chicken Show, members have created various styles of chickens in ceramics and glass; music by Jan Bramlett and Rick Copland.
14. Hensel's Ace Hardware Home Furnishings Store 884 Ninth St. Michelle Murphy-Ferguson, Plein Air painter.
15. Humboldt Hardware 791 Eighth St., Suite 8. Bob Crow, carving demo.
16. Humboldt Outfitters 860 G St. Marge Miguel, watercolor/mixed media; music by The Speakeasy Saints.
17. Humbrews 856 10th St. Melissa Barrett, painter.
18. Hunter Plaid Gallery 90 Sunnybrae Center. Artist Hoodie Show featuring hoodies made/embellished by more than 15 local artists.
19. Ironside Gallery 900 Ninth St. Matthew Meil with gallery members and Humboldt Arts Project Artists.
20. Jambalaya 915 H St. Andrea Romero, paintings.
21. Jitterbean 900 G St. #102. Marley Goldman, mosaic.
22. Libation 761 Eighth St. Julie Doerner, watercolors; music by guitarist Duncan Burgess.
23. Mazzotti's 773 Eighth St. Jen Mackey, mixed media.
24. Moonrise Herbs 826 G St. Music by singer/songwriter Chief.
25. Moore's Sleepworld 876 G St. Jennifer Green, photographs; Dorian Daneau, ceramics and cast bonze; Sanford Pyron, impressionist landscape artist.
26. Monument Settings 1499 10th St. TBA.
27. Morning Star 1041 H St. TBA.
28. Natural Selection 708 Ninth St. Bea Stanley, paintings.
29. North Soles Footwear 853 H St. Nicole Goodin, portraiture entitled The Graduate.
30. Om Shala Yoga 858 10th St. Adrian Levoy, paintings; Brian Allison, photographs.
31. Plaza Design 808 G St. Anastasia Zielinski, recent mixed media works; Live music.
32. Redwood Curtain Brewing Company 550 S G St. #6. Jon Marx, photos from the Wakarusa Festival.
33. Robert Goodman Winery 937 10th St. Jennifer Green, photographs; Vallerie Allen, photographs and paintings; Sierra Martin, sand, oil and glue.
34. The Rocking Horse 791 Eighth St. Children's art.
35. Stair Gallery 839 Ninth St. Stefan Elliott, oil paintings; Daniel Southard, photographs.
36. US Bank* 953 G St. Carla Hayes, oil paintings.
*These venues are open only during regular hours