Slideshow: McKinleyville Art Night
1. The Front Gallery & Gifts, 1181 Central Avenue Local art and glassware; Rock music by Guan.
2. Pathways Trading Company, 1183 Central Avenue Seer Snively, Places and Faces of Humboldt, photographs.
3. Mirador Glass, Miller Business Park Libby Yee, Chinese brush paintings.
4. Curves, Miller Business Park Linda Seymour, drawings and mixed media; Edith Doe, crocheted scarves.
5. Blake’s Books, 2005 Central Avenue Julie Clark, black and white photographs.
6. Camel Rock Café, 2011 Central Avenue Kevin Cunliffe, landscape and nature photographs.
7. Plaza Design, McKinleyville Shopping Center Susan Fox, recent wildlife oil paintings; Guitar by Robb Agee.
McKinleyville Art Night continues to be the third Friday of each month and is open for all McKinleyville businesses to display the work of our local artists. For more information, contact coordinator Taffy Stockton at (707) 834-6460.