Slideshow: McKinleyville Arts Night
McKinleyville Art Night will be Friday, April 16th, 6:00 to 8:00 pm. Join us for our community's celebration of local art and artists for music, food and fun. You can find more information about the artists and venues and see additional images online at www.mckinleyvilleartsnight.com.
1) The Front Gallery & Gifts,*1181 Central Ave.* Shorty LaVen, pinstriping on various items; Music by Guano.
2) Pathways Trading Company,*1183 Central Ave.* Various artists, handmade goods.
3) Mirador Glass, *Miller Business Park.* Mirador Glass Artists, handmade wine glasses; live demos.
4) Curves, *Miller Business Park.* Karen Wehrstein, Working Women, photographs.
5) EcoThreadz, *Miller Business Park.* Sam Kagan Sheik vs. Wong show, Humboldt County landscapes with a twist.
6) Grace Good Shepherd Church, *1450 Hiller Road.* Dorothy Klein, paintings; Yvonne Lillehaug-Collins: author of Little Dragon; Music by Jeff Landen.
7) Blake's Books,*2005 Central Ave.* Jim Welsh, oil paintings.
8) Camel Rock Café, *2011 Central Ave.* Kevin Cunliffe: landscape and nature photographs; live music.
9) Mantova’s Two Street Music, 2019 Central Ave. Music by: Halsey and the Ray of Sunshine Crew.
10) North Coast Gallery & Picture Framing. Bea Stanley, oil paintings.
11)Plaza Design,*McKinleyville Shopping Center.* Nancy Correll, ceramic lidded pots; Valerie Carmen, watercolor paintings, Music by Arte Brown.
McKinleyville Art Night continues to be the third Friday of each month and is open for all McKinleyville businesses to display the work of our local artists. For more information, contact coordinator Taffy Stockton at (707) 834-6460.