Join us for our community's celebration of local art and artists for music, food and fun. You can find more information about the artists and venues and see additional images online at www.mckinleyvilleartsnight.com.
1) The Front Gallery & Gifts, 1181 Central Ave. Various artists: glass, sculpture and more.
2) Pathways Trading Company, 1183 Central Ave. Carmel A.P. Reyes, Black Light Special.
3) Mirador Glass, Miller Business Park. Mirador Glass, Sculpture with Dragons. Live glass blowing demos from 6-7:15 p.m.
4) Eco-threadz, Miller Business Park. Joliene Bourassa, functional art.
5) Curves, Miller Business Park. Laurene Thorpe, photographs.
6) Blake's Books, 2005 Central Ave. Melissa Zielinski, fused glass, wall panels, tableware and more.
7) Mantova's Two Street Music, 2019 Central Ave. Music by Hudson Hounds.
8) Plaza Design, McKinleyville Shopping Center. Linnea Tobias, acrylic paintings celebrating the blooming of Summer.
McKinleyville Art Night continues to be the third Friday of each month and is open for all McKinleyville businesses to display the work of our local artists. For more information, contact coordinator Taffy Stockton at (707) 834-6460.