Slideshow: Third Friday McKinleyville Arts Night
1. The Front Gallery and Gifts 1811 Central Av. Alternative country and surf rock music by Guano; "Secret" Larry, performance art.
2. Conscious Home Miller Business Park. Amanita Mollier, silk paintings.
3. Curves Miller Business Park. Mary Martha Saussy, eclectic collection in a variety of media.
4. Eternal Source Glass Art Studio and Bueno Mano Studio Miller Business Park. Water Visions; Ed Moeller, fine art; Maureen Rose and Katie Couch, glass table art; tasting with Mad River Farms.
5. Blake's Books Central Ave. East. Barbara Kerly, One World, One Day, book signing; Ingrid Brink, paintings.
6. Camel Rock Cafe Central Ave. East. Kevin Cunliffe, landscape and nature photographs.
7. Ramone's McKinleyville Shopping Center.
Rachel Watson and Devon VanDan, Bella Couture, handmade originals for mom and baby.
8. Plaza Design McKinleyville Shopping Center. Don Walker, acrylics; music by Robb Agee on guitar and vocals.