Presented by members of the McKinleyville business community. Receptions for artists, exhibits and/or performances are from 6-8 p.m. on the third Friday of each month. Phone 834-6460 for more information.
1. The Front Gallery and Gifts 1181 Central Ave. Jonathan Robertson, bronze sculptures; old-time country, bluegrass and rock music by Ricky B. and Friends.
2. Mirador Glass Miller Business Park on Nursery Way. Lauren Sarabia, photographs.
3. Conscious Home Miller Business Park on Nursery Way. Amanda Jane Pollock, From the Heart of the Earth, pottery and wall art; Waynes World of Exotic Woods, tabletop items.
4. Community Art Workshop Miller Business Park. Kahish, music selections.
5. Grace Good Shepherd Church 1450 Hiller Rd. Geoff Werronen, paintings; Penelope Pachec, folk art; soul and R&B music by Jeff Landen.
6. Blake’s Book Central Ave. East. Darlene Marlow, photographs.
7. Ramone’s McKinleyville Shopping Center. Janice McIntosh, watercolor and acrylic paintings.
8. Northcoast Gallery McKinleyville Shopping Center. Steve Anderson, photographs.
9. Yurika Beads McKinleyville Shopping Center. Dale Corbridge, glass sculptures, jewelry and prints.
5. Plaza Design McKinleyville Shopping Center. Faye Zierer, mirrors with hand-painted and recycled redwood window frames.