The last Trinidad Art Night of the year!
1. TRINIDAD TRADING COMPANY 460 Main St. Locally crafted art. Music by Kahish Kverda.
2. WINDANSEA 410 Main St. Local art and gifts.
3. TRINIDAD MUSEUM 400 Janis Court at Patricks Point Dr. "Large Baskets from the Permanent Collection," and "Photographs of Native Americans of Northwest California." Visual art by Lee Taylor Walashek, and J. Goldsborough. Music by Terrapin Breeze.
4. OCEAN GROVE 480 Patricks Point Drive. Afterparty! Music by Guns and Barrels and Likwefi, surf music. Doors open at 9 p.m. Admission $5.
5. CL LEATHERS 490 Trinity St. Music by Joe Garceau and Brett the Truck on the mobile stage.
6 TRINIDAD ART GALLERY 490 Trinity St. The gallery cooperative welcomes two new members, Patricia Sundgren Smith and Donvieve. Music by JD Jeffries and Michael Stewart.
7. SAUNDER'S PARK start of Patricks Point Drive. Fire dancing by Circus of the Elements at 8:45 p.m. Bocce balls available at the museum and Salty's.
8. THE LIGHTHOUSE GRILL 355 Main St. Chuck Vanderpool, California scenic photographs.
9. SALTY'S 322 Main St. Models presenting jewelry by Midori Designs and Essence Torres, as well as local fashion. Outside music and firepit.
10. THE EATERY 607 Parker St. Gus Clark, painting and mixed media. Douglas Beck, wood carving. Music by For Folks Sake. Appetizers.
11. TRINIDAD TOWN HALL 409 Trinity St. Christy Chandler presents "Mermaid Harvest" bath salts. Singing by Sahja Eden 6 p.m. Piano and vocals by Jerry Thompson 6:30 p.m. Hot blues by The Lost Dogs 7:30 p.m., followed by open mic.
12. BEACHCOMBER CAFE 363 Trinity St. Thao presents art by Trinidad students. Music by Howdy Emmerson, harp.
13. OCEAN WAVE HEALING ARTS STUDIO behind Beachcomber. TBA
14. SEASCAPE RESTAURANT AND PIER 1 Bay St. Jim Welsh, marine paintings.
15. TRINIDAD B&B 560 Edwards St. Sam Lundeen, Trinidad Landscapes.
16. MOONSTONE CROSSING 529 Trinity St. "Reid's Weeds," Kathy Reid. Wine Tasting.