The Boys & Girls Club of the Redwoods is proud to announce that we are reopening our doors and expanding our program to serve our members whose families are essential workers in our community. The program will be hosted at our Eureka Teen Center and the cost is only $50 for the 8-week program per child. This emergency program will enable us to host children, in small controlled groups at our Eureka Teen Center. Program hours with be extended to Monday through Friday, 8am to 530pm.
Spaces are limited and families must meet the following requirements:
· Parent must be an essential worker as defined by the Executive Order List
· If the family is a two-parent household, both parents/caregivers must either be essential workers, or the second parent must be unable to provide care for the child due to incapacitation
· The family must require childcare to perform their essential work
· The family is not able to complete their work remotely
· The family assets do not exceed $1,000,000 (One-million dollars)
To apply for this program please contact Keon Gaither at firstname.lastname@example.org or 707-502-1239 on or after May 20th. Any families who wish to participate in this program whose children are not currently members can also contact Keon to join and become eligible to apply.
When COVID restrictions ease, we will be resuming and expanding our regular programs. We anticipate a large increase in demand for our services. Please consider helping us to better serve the increased needs of our community. To make a donation and to find out more about the Boys & Girls Club of the Redwoods please visit www.bgcredwoods.org. Donations can also be mailed to 939 Harris St, Eureka, CA 95503.