1 . F ST. CAFÉ 1630 F St. Bill Pierson, Italian Landscape.
1a. WORLD CUP 1626 F St. Chris Dubois, ceramic portraits, b&w photos; Music by DJ Kissyface.
2. THE INK PEOPLE CENTER FOR THE ARTS 411 12th St. 6th Annual Artists’ Challenge Exhibition and Sale.
3. SHIP’S INN BED & BREAKFAST 821 D St. Sarah Marina, Victorian Romance-Paintings in the Parlor, oils.
4. HUMBOLDT ARTS COUNCIL at the Morris Graves Museum of Art 636 F St. Performance Rotunda Holiday Harp & Caroling, Redwood Coast Children’s Choir 6-7:30 & McKinleyville Community Choir 7:30-9; William Thonson Gallery Thekla Hammond, Cheryl Calleri and Tobin Keller, Corpus Perspicuus: Transparent Body. Homer Balabanis Gallery Morris Graves & Selections from the Humboldt Arts Council Permanent Collection. Anderson Gallery HAC Annual Member Exhibition; Mel Schuler Sculpture Garden Monica Schill, Encased in Concrete 88. Museum Gift Shop, Floyd Bettiga Gallery and the Annex Gallery Gift items. Second Saturday Family Arts Day Gallery Whales Children’s whale art.
4a. EUREKA CONCERT AND FILM CENTER 612 F St.
4b. EUREKA OLD GLASS HOUSE & ANTIQUES/EUREKA SOAP FACTORY 604 F St. Howard Rutherford, drawings, paintings, sculpting, and carving.
5. PRAXIS 530 F St. Pat & Tracy Stone, birdhouses and garden art made from reclaimed materials.
5a. DALIANES TRAVEL 522 F St. Susan Trepanier, collection of digital still images.
6a. OBENTO 517 F St.
7. SACRED PALACE BOUTIQUE - BIKRAM YOGA – HUMBOLDT BRANCH 516 Fifth St. Jennifer Sherman, tiles; KidsKare Watercolor Art Show; Philip Meshekai, Native American drummer and spoken word.
7a. OASIS 520 Fifth St. Thangka Paintings. Live music by Continuing the Revolution; DJ After Party.
8. PLAZA DESIGN 427 F St. Natalie Craig, mixed media; Music by Berel Alexander Ensemble.
9. NORTH COAST DANCE 426 F St. Open rehearsals for Nutcracker.
9a. INDAH BALI 440 F St. Music of the Andes from Huayllipacha; Loryn White, Joyce Jonte, Barbara Wright and Thomas Fossier.
9b. SURFSIDE BURGER BAR 445 Fifth St.
9c. SIDEWALK GALLERY at Ellis Art and Engineering 401 Fifth St. Phillip Kingman, handmade drums.
10. WELLS FARGO ADVISORS 318 Fifth St. Floyd Bettiga and Shawn Griggs, paintings.
11. AMIGAS BURRITOS 317 Fifth St. Fortuna Photography Club.
12. COCHRANE & ASSOCIATES 402 E St. Jack Hopkins and Lynda Pozel, portraits and photo art.
13. EMPIRE SQUARED 47 W. Third St. Tim Clewell, paintings.
14. CHERI BLACKERBY GALLERY at the Studio 272 C St. Robert Allen Hanna, Life After Death and Dreams; music by Tosh’s Angels and the Studio Community Choir at 6:30.
15. ACCIDENT GALLERY 210 C St. Matt Porr, Lighter than Air, paintings; Joanne Stephens, Restrospective of the Female Condition; Music by DJ Pysfi.
15a. C ST. HALL GALLERY 208 C St. Lost Coast Daily Painters Holiday Sale at Kathy O’Leary’s C Street Studio.
16. MANTOVA’S TWO STREET MUSIC 124 Second St.
16. LIVELLA STUDIOS (Music Recording Studio/Art Gallery) 120 Second St. Errol O’Falahee & Katrina Godsil; music by Mod Brothers with opening act the Humboldt Drum Collective.
17. STEVE AND DAVE’S First and C Sts. Music by Dr. Squid; John Harland, photographs.
18. CHAPALA CAFE 201 Second St. Traditional Southwest artists’ prints.
18a. HUMBOLDT COUNTY GENERAL STORE 219 Second St.
18b. GOOD RELATIONS 223 Second St. Nancy Ensign, Fantasy Figure Drawings, Conté and pencil.
19. HUMBOLDT HERBALS 300 Second St. Deborah Ketelsen, photographs; music Jolene Hayes.
20. ART OF WINE 308 Second St. Paintings and sculpture by 10 local artists.
21. NORTHCOAST KNITTERY 320 Second St. Dan Tubbs, photographs.
22. RUSTIC WEST TRADING CO. 339 Second St. Jim Cernohlavek, pottery, masks; John Houston, photographs; Wayne Cooke, woodworking.
23. CIARA’S IRISH SHOP 334 Second St. Artist Sara Westfahl.
24. CLARKE HISTORICAL MUSEUM Third and E St. Circus miniatures, china, crystal, and silver from festive tables past.
25. THE BEAD SHOPPE 418 Third St.
25a. STUDIO 424 424 Third St. Lucian Moon and Andrea Ramero, paintings; James Reed, photographs.
25b. GAIA IMPORTS 426 Third St. Belly dancing by Lauren and Friends.
25c. SHIPWRECK AND YARN 430 Third St.
26. CAFÉ NOONERS 409 Opera Alley.
27. HUMBOLDT BAY KEEPER 211 E St. Mike Harris, photographs of redwoods; music by Kenny Ray and the Mighty Rovers.
28. RAMONE’S 209 E St. Jose Nunez; live music Lead A-Stray.
29. BOOKLEGGER 402 Second St. Book signing with CR Art Professor and ReadyMade Magazine contributor Garth Johnson for his new book 1001 Ideas for Creative Reuse.
30. TRUCHAS GALLERY/LOS BAGELS 403 Second St. Rande Rothman, silk paintings.
30a. BELLE STARR 405 Second St. Mike Stengl, portrait painter.
30b. NORTH SOLES 417 Second St. Mallory Garcia, mixed media.
30c. REFLECTIONS JEWELRY 417 Second St. Owen Gailar, photographs.
30d. HUMBOLDT COUNTY WORLD AIDS CELEBRATION 417 Second St. Ste. 102 Candlelight Vigil and community gathering in remembrance of people living with and affected by HIV/AIDS. Mayor Bass will read the Declaration of Human Rights at 6 p.m. at the Gazebo; reception in the former North Soles store; music by Spare Change.
30e. OLD TOWN SQUARE Second and F Sts. Cutten Elementary School Music Group performs.
31. HSU FIRST STREET GALLERY 422 First St. Holiday Invitational Exhibition: Jorden Goodspeed, Faith Dickens, Jeremy Hara, David Jordan, Malia Landis, Peggy Loudon, Ruth Miller, Jake Mondragon, Avery Palmer, Matthew Porr, Claire Iris Schencke, Charissa Schulze, Shannon Sullivan, David White, & David Zdrazil.
32. GRAYSTONE JEWELERS 411 First St. Kretchmer Designs.
32a. HEALTHSPORT BY THE BAY 423 First St. Suite A Phillip Bibb and Kathy Blair, photographs.
33. SEA BREEZE CANDY AND TEE’S F St. Plaza
34. SISTERFRIENDSJEANS 108 F St. Ruby Kurant, oils on canvas.
34. VANITY 109 F St. Laura Dougherty, private collection.
34. STRICTLY FOR THE BIRDS 123 F St. Mike and Leslie Anderson, Marsh Moments, book signing.
34a. ANDREA RALPH ACCOUNTING 123 F St. (upstairs) Scott and Karen Burgess; Erin Austin, metalsmith jeweler.
35. BELLA BASKETS 412 Second St. Sarah Swanlund, photographs; food demos by Diane’s Sweet Heat Habanera Jam; Colinda Gutierrez, ceramics.
35a. EUREKA FABRICS 420 Second St. Kimberly Brown, Textile Alchemy.
35b. EUREKA BOOKS 426 Second St. Lost Coast Daily Painters 2010 Calendar.
36. SHORELINES GALLERY 434 Second St. Baroni jewelry.
37. MANY HANDS GALLERY 438 Second St. Phil Haysmer, redwood windchimes.
38. ALL UNDER HEAVEN 212 F St. Augustus Clark, acrylic paintings.
38a. TALISMAN BEADS 214 F St. Advent Calendar, benefiting Humboldt Bay Rowing Association.
39. MOON’S PLAY AND LEARN 218 F St. Alder Grove Charter School artwork.
39a. SASAFRASS 226 F St. Julie Frith, Kinetic modern mobiles.
40. BAA BAA SHEEPSKIN 234 F St.
40a. THE RITZ TEPANYAKI Corner Third & F St. Suza Lambert.
41. DOT & DAUGHTER 311 F St.
42. COCO & CUVEE 531 Third St. Samantha Wheeler, Copic Markers.
43. DISCOVERY MUSEUM Corner of F and Third St. Kids Alive Program: Drop off 5:30-8:00; call for reservations 443-9694.
43a. AMERICAN INDIAN ART AND GIFT 233 F St. Dawn Woodman, jewelry.
43b. OLD TOWN ART GALLERY 233 F St. January after Holiday Special.
44. BON BONIERE 215 F St. Scott Machen & Friends, scenic photography; music by Dale Winget, guitar/vocalist.
45. OLD TOWN COFFEE and CHOCOLATES 211 F St. Music by Humboldt Harmonaires and The Jim Lahman Trio; Karen Merry, Deni Shack – A Glass Art and watercolors.
46. OLD TOWN ANTIQUE LIGHTING Corner of Second and F Sts. Michelle Remy, Facades, collages; Renaissance music by Collegium Musicum.
47. HOLLYGOLIGHTLY 514 Second St. Paintings by local artists.
48. OBERON GRILL 516 Second St. Photographs of Old Eureka from Historical Society
49. LINEN CLOSET 127 F St.
50. HURRICANE KATE’S 511 Second St. Suzanne Simpson, mixed media paintings.
51. VANCE HOTEL LOBBY 525 Second St. KHSU memorabilia.
51a. HIMALYAN RUG TRADER 529 Second St. Artistic rugs. Live music.
51b. SPA AT PERSONAL CHOICE 130 G St.
52. BUHNE ART STUDIOS 207 G St., Second Floor. Holiday Open House: 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Fran Kuta, oil paintings; Michele Murphy-Ferguson, oil paintings; Karen Merry pen & ink & watercolor.
53. HUMBOLDT CARPET SHOWROOM AT THE GALLERY Second and G St. 6th Annual Empire Squared Card Show, art on playing cards.
53a. SUKI BOUTIQUE 221 Second St. First Annual Holiday Fashion Show.
53b. PIANTE 620 Second St. Theresa Stanley, paintings.
53c. SMUGS PIZZA 626 Second St. Joe Sandoval, Mixed Company, analog photography, Polaroid, and odds and ends.
53d. SALON M 630 Second St. Michele Mori, vintage jewelry design; Brian Salvi, paintings, watercolors and acrylics.
53e. CLOUD NINE 632 Second St. Helen Rust, landscapes.
54. AVALON Third & G Sts.
55. UPSTAIRS ABOVE THE LOST COAST BREWERY 615 Fourth St. Open from Black Friday Until December 21.
56. STUDIO S 717 Third St. Paintings, prints & cards by local artists.
57. HAS BEANS 738 Second St. Matt Brody, oil and canvas; Open Mic 6-9 p.m.
58. BIGFOOT COMPUTERS AND PHOTOGRAPHY TOO… 905 Third St. Sandy Douglas, drawings and oil paintings.
59. ANTIQUES AND GOODIES 1138 Third St. KEET Fundraiser; Diane Slagle, paintings and jewelry; Dale Lee, hats; Kathleen Bechler, fiber arts
60. LOOKING GLASS RESTAURANT 1436 Second St. Mark Whitman, metal and vehicle art for Garden and Playa.