1. WORLD CUP 1626 F St. Natalie Craig, Collages of the Past Decade; music DJ Kisseeface.
2. TREASURE TROVE 609 E St. Denise Miller, fabric artist specializing in quilted wall hangings and more.
3. EUREKA INN 518 Seventh St.
4. HUMBOLDT ARTS COUNCIL at the Morris Graves Museum of Art 636 F St. Performance Rotunda: Mason Matteoli, jazz and classical pianist; William Thonson Gallery: 25th Annual Images of Water; Homer Balabanis Gallery: Morris Graves & Selections from the Humboldt Arts Council Permanent Collection Anderson Gallery: The Iconic Image, fine art photographs; Knight Gallery: Len Davis, A Thousand Words, an assemblage/installation, collage and works-on-paper artist. Mel Schuler Sculpture Garden Anthony Johnson: Timeworn; Youth Gallery: Masks from Around the World. Floyd Bettiga Gallery: Collectors Sale; Second Saturday Family Arts Day Gallery: Children's art.
5a. EUREKA THEATRE 612 F Street. Live music.
5b. ANNEX 39 610 F St. TBD.
6. EUREKA OLD GLASS HOUSE & ANTIQUES/EUREKA SOAP FACTORY 604 F St. Canvas oil by Barry Leighton-Jones, presented by owner Joseph Oak; canvas oil of the Oberon circa 1908 by Donna Sellers; handcrafted bees wax ornaments, Susan Sicard; hand crafted soaps from Eureka Soap Factory.
7. DALIANES WORLD WIDE TRAVEL SERVICE 522 F Seth M. Smith, IV and Liesl Gustafson-Smith, photographs from Peru.
8. SACRED PALACE BOUTIQUE - BIKRAM YOGA - HUMBOLDT BRANCH 516 Fifth St. College of the Redwoods Art Dept. Figure Drawing Class, Anatomy of the Body.
9. ARKELY CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS 412 G St. Eureka Symphony Youth Concert.
10. NORTH COAST DANCE 426 F St. Ballroom Dance Exhibition
11. INDAH BALI 440 F St. Kara's Lusca 8-9:30 p.m.; trunk show with copper jewelry artist.
12. SURFSIDE BURGER SHACK 445 Fifth St. Ben Fuertsch; live music.
12a. SIDEWALK GALLERY at Ellis Art and Engineering 401 Fifth St. Abbie Perrott.
13. WELLS FARGO ADVISORS 318 Fifth St. Barbara Saul, recent paintings; Nick Cloutier, photographs.
14. AMIGAS BURRITOS 317 Fifth St. Somali Rabang, photos of flowers; Fortuna Skin Divers Club, underwater photographs.
15. EMPIRE SQUARED 47 W. Third St. One of a Kind Installation Show.
16. CHERI BLACKERBY GALLERY at the Studio 272 C St. Deanna Huse, Deanna and the Magic Carpet, Recent paintings, mosaics, and sculpture.
17. HALL GALLERY 208 C St. David Nodes, Marceau Verdire, Curtis Otto, Gus Clark, Natalie Craig, Regina Case, John King, Seth Smith, Liesl Smith, Eric Furman, Ananda Oliveri and the Lost Coast Daily Painters; original music from JPG.
18. SAILORS' GRAVE TATTOO 138 Second St. Stop in and check out our tattoo related art, antiques, and memorabilia.
18a. MANTOVA'S TWO STREET MUSIC 124 Second St. Live music with Taxi.
18b. LIVELLA STUDIOS (Music Recording Studio/Art Gallery) 120 Second St. Katrina Godsil, acrylic paintings; Errol O'Fallalle.
19. STEVE AND DAVE'S First and C Sts. Live music with Dr. Squid; John Harland, photographs.
19a. REDWOOD CURTAIN 220 First St. Red Jioras photographs; music by Mojo Brown.
20. CHAPALA CAFE 201 Second St. Traditional Southwest artists' prints.
20a. GOOD RELATIONS 223 Second St. Bob and Donna Sellers.
21. HUMBOLDT HERBALS 300 Second St. Cammy Williams signs copies of her new book This Fool's Journey: Tarot Tales for Modern Minds; live blues music by Back Seat Drivers; product demos and free samples from Wild Carrot Herbals.
21a. HEALING ART CENTER 320 Second St. Suite 2a. IDivine Creations, digital sacred geometry illustrations; free 10-minute massages by Tina Allen, CMT; jazz music by Dave & Bill.
22. RUSTIC WEST TRADING CO. 339 Second St. Maryann Swan, pin art; Lynne Bergman, handwoven scarves; Eric Williams, acrylic paintings; Cindi Speers, My Vision, photographs.
23. CLARKE HISTORICAL MUSEUM Third and E St. Special exhibits on Karuk culture, Valentines and coffee.
24. SHIPWRECK AND YARN 430 Third St. Resha Reneau, mixed media and decopage; Holly Garbutt, Valentine quilts and leather purses.
25. CAFÉ NOONER 409 Opera Alley. Arcata Arts Institute at Arcata High, landscape paintings.
26. HUMBOLDT BAYKEEPER 211 E St. Greg Smith, photographs of Humboldt Bay; music by Kenny Ray & the Mighty Rovers.
27. RAMONE'S 209 E St. Artists Crystal Thorpe, and Jorden Goodspeed; music Karaoke Awesome by Team Awesome.
28. BOOKLEGGER 402 Second St.
29. TRUCHAS GALLERY/LOS BAGELS 403 Second St. Mayumi Oda, paintings
30. BELLE STARR 405 Second St. Nancy Bclar, photographs on canvas.
30a. NORTH SOLES 417 Second St. Chrissy Fracker, portraitures.
31. FIRST STREET GALLERY 422 First St. David Olivant, Narrative Drift; Step into the Backroom, with Lush Newton & David White, an evolving installation utilizing recycled and found materials. Exhibition will make additions and changes during the show.
32. SISTERFRIENDSJEANS 108 F St. Karen Schübert, classic black and white photographs.
33. BAYFRONT RESTAURANT F St. Richard Duning, Plaza Artwork.
33a. SEA BREEZE CANDY AND TEE'S F St.
34. VANITY 109 F St. Sheldon Chase, oils.
34a. STRICTLY FOR THE BIRDS 123 F St. Paula Anderson, watercolors.
34b. HUMBOLDT ACUPUNCTURE 123 F St. Suite F Chinese New Year Celebration; Dorje Kirsten and Gus Clark.
35. THE LITTLE SHOP OF HERS 416 Second St. Deerbones, music and handmade art clothing
36. BELLA BASKETS 412 Second St. Todd Vorenkamp, Coast Guard pilot, Industrial Architectural photographs, featuring Freshwater Pulp Mill, and Simpson Paper Company Mill; food demo with Humboldt Hot Sauce.
36a. EUREKA FABRICS 420 Second St. Edith Harmer, quilts.
36b. EUREKA BOOKS 426 Second St. Jacqueline Suskin's Poem Store, Valentine's Day Edition-love poems written to order.
36c. SHORELINES GALLERY 434 Second St. Scott Hemphill, Bronze and copper work.
37. MANY HANDS GALLERY 438 Second St. Phil and Lunel Haysmer, sculptures.
37a. ALL UNDER HEAVEN 212 F St. Fundraiser for Tibet earthquake victims, featuring photos of Tibet scanning a decade of research travels.
38. TALISMAN BEADS 214 F St.
39. BAA BAA SHEEPSKIN 218 F St. TBD.
40.SASAFRASS 226 F St.
40a. THE WINE SPOT 234 F St.
41. KIRK'S OLD TOWN JEWELRY REPAIR 311 F St. Steve Johnson, jewelry wax carving demonstrations.
42. DANNILYNN'S SHOE BOUTIQUE 527 Third St. Jennifer Backman-Stone, paintings.
43. DISCOVERY MUSEUM Corner of F and Third St. Kids Alive Program Drop off 5:30-8:00; call for reservations 443-9694.
44. AMERICAN INDIAN ART & GIFT SHOP 241 F St. Gary Markussen, Yurok jewelry artist.
44a. OLD TOWN ART GALLERY 233 F St. Hana Walt, oil acrylic, non-representational and abstract..
45. BON BONIERE 215 F St. Darius Sanchez, graffiti inspired works; live music by Dale Winget.
46. OLD TOWN COFFEE and CHOCOLATES 211 F St. Jane Frey, photographs and paintings; music Jim Lahman Band.
47. OLD TOWN ANTIQUE LIGHTING Corner of 2nd and F Sts. Brooke Marvin, Rose Mountain photographs; live music by Jenelle Roccaforte, claissical guitar 6-7 p.m.; jazz duets with Lee Phillips, string bass, 7-9 p.m.
48. HOLLYGOLIGHTLY 514 Second St. Susan with Studio S, colorful fall oil paintings.
48a. OBERON GRILL 516 Second St. Photographs of Old Eureka from Historical Society.
48b. ST. VINCENT DE PAUL 528 Second St. Country-Christian songs with Reid and Dorothy Hausch from Nashville; Barbara Romero; The Evans Family Band, One Way.
49. LINEN CLOSET 127 F St. Robert Frank, local land and seascape photographs.
50. HURRICANE KATE'S 511 Second St. Walter Pence, figurative and landscape paintings.
51. PLUS MODES 527 Second St. Kathleen Stivers.
51a. HIMALYAN RUG TRADER 529 Second St. Guitar music with Anna Hamilton.
52. BUHNE ART STUDIOS 207 G St. (Second Floor): Artists Fran Kuta; Yuma Lynch, landscape and mixed media paintings.
53. HUMBOLDT CARPET SHOWROOM AT THE GALLERY Second and G St. Jullia Finkelstein.
54. THE ART CENTER 616 Second St. Beverly Harper, oils.
55. PIANTE 620 Second St. Dona Blakely, paintings.
55a. SMUGS PIZZA 626 Second St. Art by Amy.
56. AVALON Third & G Sts.
57. UPSTAIRS ABOVE THE LOST COAST BREWERY 615 Fourth St. TBD.
58. STUDIO S 717 Third St. Floral Show featuring the works of 25 different artists.
59. HAS BEANS 738 Second St. Matt Brody, open mic.
60. BIGFOOT COMPUTERS AND photographs TOO... 905 Third St. YART Sale.
61. ADORNI CENTER 1011 Waterfront Dr. Annual Color Show, Turquoise. Artists who have a painting, sculpture, drawing, poem, song, etc. that has turquoise in it or that is ode to the color; special musical guest performer Rosalyn Mags.
62. HUMBOLDT COMPUTERS.com 1103 Fourth St. at L St. HumboldtPost.com artists.
63. LOOKING GLASS RESTAURANT 1436 Second St. Brian Kaneko, tattoo artist, painter and sketch artist.