Presented by the Humboldt Arts Council and Eureka Main Street. Opening receptions for artists, exhibits and/or performances are held the first Saturday of each month. Phone 442-9054 or go to www.eurekamainstreet.org, for more information or to have an exhibit/performance included.
1. EUREKA INN 518 Seventh St. Artist Peggy Jenkinson, "Silent Poetry," multi media and verre eglomisé paintings; Sugar Plum Larry hosting a jam session. Bring your instrument and join us!
2. HUMBOLDT ARTS COUNCIL at the Morris Graves Museum of Art 636 F St. Performance Rotunda: Blues by The Fabulous Blue Jayz; William Thonson Gallery: 10th Annual Northwest Eye Regional Photography Competition and Exhibition; Homer Balabanis Gallery: Morris Graves & Selections from the Humboldt Arts Council Permanent Collection Anderson Gallery: Cathy Locke and Tracy Grubbs, Motion and Meaning; Knight Gallery: Mia Semingson: 39+What comes Around, Goes Around; Mel Schuler Sculpture Garden: Anthony Johnson: Timeworn; Youth Gallery: Museum Art School; Floyd Bettiga Gallery: Collectors Sale; Second Saturday Family Arts Day Gallery View children's art created during May's Family Arts Day.
2a. REDWOOD REALM ARCHITECTURAL ANTIQUES 618 F St.
2b. EUREKA THEATER 518 F St. Jazz by Bettencourt, Niven, Roberts, and Miller.
2c. ANNEX 39 610 F St.
3. TREASURE TROVE 609 E St. Jeannie Croy, Pawsitively Comfy, fleeceware for people and pets.
4. DALIANES TRAVEL 522 F St. Artists3: Patty Holbrook, Jean Hawkins, and Carol Lauer, watercolors.
5. F STREET FOTO GALLERY at Swanlund's Camera 527 F St. Lorraine Miller-Wolf, Lauren Sarabia, Randy Mayers, photographs by mothers and daughters.
6. SACRED PALACE BOUTIQUE - BIKRAM YOGA - HUMBOLDT BRANCH 516 Fifth St.
7. ARKLEY CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS 412 G St. Trinity Ballet Performance.
8. INDAH BALI 440 F St. Yab Yummy Jewelry; Betsy Robert, metal arts; Tom Fossier, pottery.
9. SIDEWALK GALLERY at Ellis Art and Engineering 401 Fifth St. Ayla Khan.
10. WELLS FARGO ADVISORS 318 Fifth St. Mike Anderson, Bird Photography; Leslie Anderson, Nature Photography.
11. AMIGAS BURRITOS 317 Fifth St. Ageana Brett, photographs.
12. PRIMATE TATU 139 Fifth St. Dre, Mike Arneson and Casey Z.
13. EMPIRE SQUARED 47 W. Third St. Japonisme.
14. CHERI BLACKERBY GALLERY and THE STUDIO 272 C St. Iris Smith and Adam Wilson.
15. HALL GALLERY 208 C St. Curtis Otto, Peace, John King and Regina Case.
16. THE WORKS 210 C St. Blake Reagan; live music.
17. ACCIDENT GALLERY 210 C St.
18. SAILORS' GRAVE TATTOO 138 Second St. Tattoo related art.
18a. MANTOVA'S TWO STREET MUSIC 124 Second St. Live music with Sour Cream.
19. STEVE AND DAVE'S First and C Sts. Music by Dr. Squid; photographs by John Harland.
19a. REDWOOD CURTAIN 220 First St. (Main Entrance Through Snug Alley) Michael Quinlan; music by Mojo Brown.
20. CHAPALA CAFE 201 Second St. Traditional Southwest artists' prints.
20a. ACCENT STYLING GALLERY 219 Second St. Lisa Landis, soft pastel paintings.
20b. GOOD RELATIONS 223 Second St. Aaron Houser, Dianne Zachman, and Chels, Form Fine Art and Function, oils, digital, and copper.
21. HUMBOLDT HERBALS 300 Second St. Shelly Mortensen, watercolors; acoustic guitar music by Todd Krider.
21a. HEALING ART CENTER 320 Second St. Suite 2a. 10-minute massages by Tina Allen, CMT.
22. ROMANO GABRIEL SCULPTURE GARDEN 314 Second St. Accordion music with Justin Ross; NCDC performance.
22a. RUSTIC WEST TRADING CO. 339 Second St. Cindi Speers, photographs; Adam Dians, woodworking; Liz Farrell, jewelry; Kim Daniels, ceramic tiles.
23. CIARA'S IRISH SHOP 334 Second St. Paul Dixon, Irish photographs.
23a. CLARKE HISTORICAL MUSEUM Third and E St. New exhibits on Bedtime and Corkscrews; book signing by Katie Ohlheiser, author of The Love of Agates; concert by Trombones@Four.
24. 424 STUDIO 424 Third St. James Reid, photographs; Christopher Convoy.
24a. ORIGINS DESIGN LAB 426 Third St. Carin Engen, fiber art
24b. SHIPWRECK 430 Third St.
25. CAFÉ NOONER 409 Opera Alley. Veda Zalarvis-Chase, Senior Exhibit, Arcata Arts Institute, mixed media, pen and ink paintings.
26. HUMBOLDT BAYKEEPER 211 E St. The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute Photography Class; live music Kenny Ray and the Mighty Rovers.
27. RAMONE'S 209 E St. Bobby Manch, spray paint paintings; live music by The Soulful Sidekicks.
28. BOOKLEGGER 402 Second St. Rain All Day Writers promoting their book Tales from the Lost Coast.
29. TRUCHAS GALLERY/LOS BAGELS 403 Second St. Maureen Fitzgerald, photographs.
30. BELLE STARR 405 Second St. Teisha Cooper, paintings.
30a. NORTH SOLES 417 Second St. Joyce and Bruce Willis, watercolors and acrylics.
31. SISTERFRIENDSJEANS 108 F St. Nancy Lawrence, Series of 12, acrylic paintings.
32. GRAYSTONE JEWELERS First and E Sts. Humboldt Community 10th Annual Breast Health Project Vacation benefit raffle; TBird, jewelry.
33. BAYFRONT RESTAURANT F St. Richard Duning, Plaza Artwork.
33a. SEA BREEZE CANDY AND TEE'S F St. World largest underpants.
34. STRICTLY FOR THE BIRDS 123 F St. Paula Anderson, watercolors.
35. THE LITTLE SHOP OF HERS 416 Second St. Christina Fairbanks, Photographs; live music.
35a. YARN 418 Second St. Cindy Brouillard, mixed media.
36. EUREKA FABRICS 420 Second St. Rima Greer, and Rachel Carlson, handmade couture jackets.
36a. EUREKA BOOKS 426 Second St. Mystery writer Kelli Stanley signs books as a benefit for the Humboldt Library Foundation.
36b. SHORELINES GALLERY 434 Second St.
37. MANY HANDS GALLERY 438 Second St.
37a. ALL UNDER HEAVEN 212 F St. Tibet earthquake victims fundraiser, photos.
38. TALISMAN BEADS 214 F St.
39. BAA BAA SHEEPSKIN 218 F St.
40.SASAFRASS 226 F St. Arts Alive Sidewalk Sale.
41. THE WINE SPOT 234 F St. Mary Louise Anderson, Sea, Sky, and Grasses of the North Coast, oil paintings.
42. COCO & CUVEE 531 Third St. Gabrielle and Sargon Bacchus, Humboldt Pin-Up Girls; live models.
42a. DANNILYNN'S SHOE BOUTIQUE 527 Third St. Edward Olson, photographs.
43. DISCOVERY MUSEUM Corner of F and Third St. Kids Alive Program drop off 5:30-8:00; call for reservations 443-9694.
44. AMERICAN INDIAN ART & GIFT SHOP 241 F St. Sharron Branaham, Hoopa jewelry.
44a. OLD TOWN ART GALLERY 233 F St. Redwood Camera Club.
45. BON BONIERE 215 F St. Nathan Sipan, Paintings from the Heart; Dale Winget, guitar/vocalist.
45a. CODY GALLERY 213 F St.
46. OLD TOWN COFFEE and CHOCOLATES 211 F St. Aldergrove Charter School; Eureka High School's East Lab Digital, historical mural of Humboldt; music by Jim Lahman Band.
47. OLD TOWN ANTIQUE LIGHTING Corner of 2nd and F Sts. Michelle Murphy-Ferguson, Sights and Sounds of Old Town, oil paintings; clarinet duets by Joyce Carter and Tina Garsen of Wynsome Winds.
48. HOLLYGOLIGHTLY 514 Second St. Floral paintings.
48a. OBERON GRILL 516 Second St. Photographs of Old Eureka from Historical Society.
48b. ST. VINCENT DE PAUL 528 Second St. Live music.
49. LINEN CLOSET 127 F St.
50. HURRICANE KATE'S 511 Second St. Chris Wisner, Capturing the Beauty and Culture of Agriculture through Photography.
51. TESORI 527 Second St. Martha Jane Johnson and Margaret Gibson, watercolors.
51a. HIMALYAN RUG TRADER 529 Second St.
52. PLAZA DESIGN 211 G St. Dusanka Kralj, abstract paintings; live music.
53. BUHNE ART STUDIOS 207 G St. (Second Floor): Karen Merry's Studio: Jane Good, watercolors; Yuma Lynch Studio 106: Yuma Lynch, mixed media and landscape paintings.
54. THE ART CENTER 616 Second St. Mimi LaPlant, acrylic abstract paintings.
55. PIANTE 620 Second St. Willa Briggs, mixed media.
55a. SMUGS PIZZA 626 Second St. Lauren Katz.
56. AVALON Third & G Sts.
57. UPSTAIRS ABOVE THE LOST COAST BREWERY 615 Fourth St.
58. STUDIO S 717 Third St.
59. INK PEOPLE CENTER FOR THE ARTS
at ADORNI CENTER 1011 Waterfront Dr. Edmond Metheny, photographs.
60. BIGFOOT COMPUTERS AND PHOTOGRAPHY TOO... 905 Third St.
61. INK PEOPLE CENTER FOR THE ARTS -EUREKA CITY HALL 531 K St. Second Floor Drawing: Marks on Paper.
62. LINDEN & COMPANY Salon and Spa 1122 Fifth St. Kristine Chadwick,
makeup art. n