Presented by the Humboldt Arts Council and Eureka Main Street. Opening receptions for artists, exhibits and/or performances are held the first Saturday of each month. Phone (707) 442-9054 or go to www.eurekamainstreet.org for more information or to have an exhibit or performance included.
1. EUREKA INN 518 Seventh St. Forever Young, Neil Young cover band.
1a. AREA AGENCY ON AGING 434 Seventh St. "Being Here Now," senior art show.
2. HUMBOLDT ARTS COUNCIL at the Morris Graves Museum of Art, 636 F St. Performance Rotunda: Music by Mad River Rose and Squeezebug. William Thonson Gallery: 14th Annual Northwest Eye Regional Photography Competition & Exhibition. Knight Gallery: "Behind, Beyond, Beneath: Scaling the Continuum," Deborah Barlow, paintings. Anderson Gallery: "5x7 Art Splurge," fundraiser and exhibition benefiting HAC exhibitions and Youth Art Education Program. Youth Gallery: Trinidad School, artwork by second, third and fourth grades. Homer Balabanis Gallery: Humboldt County artists.
3. EUREKA THEATER 612 F St.
"It's Kinetic Madness!" film clips from Kinetic races and sculptures on display.
4. REDWOOD ART ASSOCIATION 603 F St. Annual spring all-member judged exhibition.
5. MEGARA'S SALON 521 Sixth St. Brandon Williams, photography.
6. DALIANES WORLD TRAVEL SERVICES 522 F St. "Places We Remember," paintings.
7a. THE LOCAL 517 F St. Music by Scratchdog Stringband.
7b. REDWOOD MUSIC MART 511 F St. Music by The Gnards.
9. EUREKA STUDIO ARTS 526 Fifth St. "Humboldt to 29 Palms," Regina Case, Joan Dunning, Linda Mitchell, Kathy O'Leary, Rachel K. Schlueter and Alicia Tredway.
11. BOLLYWOOD INDIAN CUISINE 535 Fifth St. Belly dancing and music.
11a. ROSE'S BILLIARDS 535 Fifth St. Raffles and drawings. Music by Zordon the DJ 9-11 p.m.
11b. NCIDC AMERICAN INDIAN ART & GIFT SHOP 517 Fifth St. Grand re-opening featuring Kelly Flesher of Skinpliciti Body Butter.
12. HUMBOLDT REPUBLIC 535 Fourth St. Traditional canvas with screen print design.
13. BLACK LIGHTNING MOTORCYCLE CAFÉ 404 F St. Music by Mark Peterson.
13a. NORTH COAST DANCE 426 F St. Cinderella, Swan Lake, open rehearsals by the NCD Company.
14a. EMPIRE LOUNGE 415 Fifth St. Open mic night, plus paintings, photography and crafts.
14b. SIDEWALK GALLERY at Ellis Art and Engineering 401 Fifth St. "In My Kitchen," Malina Syvoravong.
15. AMIGAS BURRITOS 317 Fifth St. Katherine Ziemer and Vince Cavataio, photography.
17. KINETIC MUSEUM 110 Third St. Film festival featuring a documentary about the 1992 Kinetic Grand Championship and footage of 2014's race.
18. CHERI BLACKERBY GALLERY and THE STUDIO 272 C St. "The Big Picture: A Group Exhibition About Size," Donna Albers, Ardi Areson, Rachelle Aubrey, Christine Bietz, Gary Cheadle, Deanna Dutra, Helen Elliott, Lisa Green, Eric Lee, Rachael Leel, Allen Martin, Reuben Mayes, Chelise Mendoza, Tawny Morgan, Stanley Hubbard, Brian Price, Pablo Rahner, Elisabeth Roberson, Geraldine Sadler, Jerry Spaulding, Elizabeth Thompson, Mark Williams, Sodie Whitaker and other artists.
18a. C St. STUDIOS & HALL GALLERY 208 C St.
Jim McVicker and George Van Hook, paintings.
18c. SAILOR'S GRAVE TATTOO 138 Second St.
Tattoo related art, antiques, and memorabilia.
18e. LIVELLA RECORDING STUDIO and I.D.K. GALLERY 120 Second St. Perrl artwork.
19. SWEET SEA STUDIO 129 Second St. Digital photography.
19a. GALLAGHER'S IRISH PUB 139 Second St. Ron Thompson, paintings.
20. BAR FLY PUB AND GRUB 91 Commercial St. Kathleen Bryson's private collection. Music by DJ Zero One.
21. STEVE AND DAVE'S First and C streets Marni Schneider, photography.
21a. REDWOOD CURTAIN THEATRE 220 First St. Matthew Filar, photography (until doors open for play). "Clybourne Park," theatrical play begins at 8 p.m.
22. CHAPALA CAFE 201 Second St. Kylan Luken, photography.
22a. C.L. LEATHERS 215 Second St. Music by Joe Garceau. Serving Royal Bavarian Brazen soft baked pretzels.
22b. GOOD RELATIONS 223 Second St. "Best Left Unsaid," Matt Brody, paintings.
23. HUMBOLDT HERBALS 300 Second St.
"Paintings by Jeff Stanley," acrylic and open acrylic on canvas and wood. Music by Seabury Gould and Frank Anderson. Free henna tattoos by Amanda Loftis.
24a. BRENDA TUXFORD GALLERY 325 Second St. North Coast Open Studios' gallery reception. Featuring art by over 100 artists and a variety of mediums. Music and refreshments.
24b. RADIANT LIVING 325 Second St., Suite 302 Featured artists Rachelle Aubrey, Christine Bietz, Sean Cannady, David Caylor, Gary Cheadle, Deanna Dutra, Helen Elliott, Theresa Fisher, Bob Hanna, Deanna Huse, Laurel Johnson, Eric Lee, Reuben Mayes, Kat Olsen, Jamie Pence, Elisabeth Roberson, Geraldine Sadler, Elizabeth Thompson, Ken Waldvogel, Dawn Wentworth, Soodie Whitaker, Jim Wilson and others.
24c. HERE & THERE. Local & Mexican Crafts & Furniture 339 Second St. Gilbert Castro, sterling silver jewelry and ceramics. Music by The Curiosity.
25.CIARA'S IRISH SHOP 334 Second St. Paul Dixon, photography.
25b. CLARKE HISTORICAL MUSEUM 240 E St. Humboldt Crabs, Crabby the mascot. Rosalie Thompson, paintings. Music by Wynsome Winds.
25c. CALIFORNIA MENTOR 317 Third St. Autism awareness artwork.
25d. HUMBOLDT MEDIATION SERVICES 317 Third St., Suite 8 Brandy Mayers, photography. "Places and Faces of Love and Peace," Beverly Prosser, quilt.
26. STUDIO 424 424 Third St. Megan Atherton, paintings.
26a. SHIPWRECK 430 Third St. Denise Dodd, paintings.
27. CAFÉ NOONER 409 Opera Alley. Music by John Myers and Jim Silva.
28. RAMONE'S 209 E St. Bianca Lagos, acrylics. Music by Blake Ritter.
29. BOOKLEGGER 402 Second St. Music by Sofia Elizarraras, harp music.
30. TRUCHAS GALLERY/LOS BAGELS 403 Second St. Teresa Saluzzo, paintings.
31. NORTHCOAST KNITTERY 407 Second St. Great Adirondack yarns.
32b. OLD TOWN ART GALLERY 417 Second St. Tina Gleave, paintings.
33b. NEW AMERICAN FUNDING 108 F St. Frank Speck, paintings.
34. HSU FIRST St. GALLERY 422 First St. "All or Northing," Ana Teresa Fernández, paintings, mixed media and videos, in the Projects Room. "Labeled: Uprooting Social Indentities," featuring Nadia A. Bueno Torres, Andrea Castillo, Jasmine A. Cooper, Ashley English, Francisco Gonzalez Huerta, Elisa N. Griego, Lauren M. Gunn, Melissa Hinkle, Christine J. Hipolito, Julie H. Lovich, Lora Martin, Megan J. May, Humberto Montaño, Bethany Montgomery, Christina Mora, Jeremy Owen, Felix Quintana, Marval Rex, Megan Sandstrom, and Stephanie Swinger, sculpture, painting, printmaking, ceramics and mixed media in the South Room.
35. BAYFRONT RESTAURANT 1 F St. Plaza
Richard Duning, paintings.
36. LIVING THE DREAM ICE CREAM 1 F St. "North Coast Story Art," Bob and Donna Sellers.
37. STRICTLY FOR THE BIRDS 123 F St. Paula Anderson, watercolors.
37a. LINEN CLOSET 127 F St.
"Immortal Element," Aaron Houser, jewelry.
38. THE LITTLE SHOP OF HERS 416 Second St. Vintage tapestries. Music by More than Mammals.
39. YARN 416 Second St. "The World Up Close," April Lane.
40. EUREKA BOOKS 426 Second St. "First Friends: Love, Loss, and Life in Humboldt County," Patricia Burgess, author and book signing.
41. ALIROSE 229 F St. Susan Strope, paintings.
43. HUMBOLDT BAY COFFEE 526 Opera Alley "Vibras de tepache," Octavio Acosta, paintings. Music by Kenny Ray and the Mighty Rovers.
45. FUNK SHUI 213 F St. "The Little Sisters Jewelry Collection," Amanda Benson, Native America jewelry.
46. OLD TOWN COFFEE and CHOCOLATES 211 F St. Zane Middle School and Annual Second Chances Art Show, a fundraiser, art sale and raffle for Boys and Girls Club Teen Court. Music by Staff Infection.
47. OLD TOWN ANTIQUE LIGHTING Second and F streets Nine artists, paintings.
48. IF: INSPIRED INTERIORS 514 Second St. Harp music.
48b. St. VINCENT DEPAUL 528 Second St.
50. WOLF DAWG 525 Second St. Eureka High School, digital photography class. Celebrating Mental Health Month.
50a. SUITE 103 525 Second St. (through Wolf Dawg lobby) "Swan Lake," Bayside Ballet.
52. ORIGIN DESIGN LAB 621 Third St. "The Jacket Challenge," upcycled jackets.
54. ORANGE CUP CORAL SALON 612 Second St. Rob Hampson, oils. Music by Fickle Hill.
54a. CIA (Center for Insane Artist) GALLERY 618 Second St. (above the Art Center Frame Shop) "Insane Art Show," special guest artists David Orchard and Janarie Fisher Ricchio along with members Marnie Cooper, Jeremy Farrell, Jose Nunez and Blake Reagan.
54b. PIANTE 620 Second St. William S. Pierson, photography.
54c. THE MALIA MATSUMOTO POP-UP GALLERY 622 Second St. "Super Creeps."
55. SMUG'S PIZZA 626 Second St. Brandon Garland, pen and ink.
55a. LOTUS STUDIO 630 Second St. Teisha Cooper, paintings.
56. STUDIO S 717 Third St. "Four Friends," paintings.
57. ADORNI CENTER 1011 Waterfront St. Art by Barbara Saul, Paul Ricard, Soheila Amin and Joseph Garrison and Eureka Heritage Society.