Arts! Arcata is Arcata Main Street’s monthly celebration of visual and performing arts, held at more than 30 participating locations in and around downtown Arcata. Visit www.artsarcata.com for even more information about the event or call (707) 822-4500.
1. ABRUZZI 780 Seventh St. Live music.
2. ARCATA ARTISANS COOPERATIVE 883 H St. Mixed media by Elaine Benjamin, acrylics by Linnea Tobias and polymer clay creations by Candace Miller.
3. ARCATA CITY HALL 736 F St. Photos by Samantha Rigge.
4. ARCATA EXCHANGE 813 H St. Photography by Tony Gonsalves. Music by Hot Wings. Wine served to benefit Health Care for All.
5. BUBBLES 1031 H St. Bluegrass by Clean Livin’.
6. ARCATA MAIN STREET 791 Eighth St. No. 14. Arts Arcata information: 822-4500.
7. CAFÉ BRIO 791 G St. Photographs of local produce by Anda Ambrosini.
8. FIRE ARTS CENTER 520 South G St. Suite A. Members show: “Raining Cats and Dogs!” Live music. Wine served benefitting Sunny Brae’s Companion Animal Foundation.
9. THE GARDEN GATE 905 H St. Closed during Arts Arcata this month. (Showing felting paintings and drawings by Jeanne Fierce in January.)
10. HENSEL’S ACE HARDWARE KITCHEN STORE 884 Ninth St. Shilo Quetchenbach: Crafty art made from recycled material.
11. HUMBOLDT OUTFITTERS 860 G St. Wine served to benefit NAFS.
12. HUMBOLDT BREWS 856 10th St. Photos by John Chapman.
13. IRONSIDE GALLERY 900 Ninth St. Humboldt Arts Project artists.
14. JAMBALAYA 915 H St. Art TBA.
15. LIBATION 761 Eighth St. “Mémoires de Bourgogne” photographs by Anna Bernard. Guitar music by Duncan Burgess.
16. MAZZOTTI’S 773 Eighth St. Jen Mackey: mixed media.
17. MOONRISE HERBS 826 G St. Herbal watercolors by Amy Glasser. Music by Lucinda Jackson with Sly Holladay on piano.
18. MOORE’S SLEEPWORLD 876 G St. Photographic wildlife portraiture by John Blanc; oils and live painting in progress by Sanford Pyron. Live music.
19. NATURAL SELECTION 708 Ninth St. Mixed media and paintings by Michelle Remy.
20. NORTH SOLES FOOTWEAR 853 H St. Photography by Bill Fraser.
21. OM SHALA YOGA 858 10th St. Oil paintings by Megan Sandstorm.
22. PACIFIC OUTFITTERS 737 G St. Oils and spray paintings by Darius Sanchez.
23. PLAZA 808 G St. Paintings by Regina Case and Victoria Ryan. Wine served to benefit Humboldt Made.
24. REDWOOD CURTAIN BREWING COMPANY 550 S G St. No. 6. “From Mexico to the North Coast” photography by Marc Chaton.
25. ROBERT GOODMAN WINERY 937 10th St. Land-form and cartography inspired watercolors by Emily Silver.
26. THE ROCKING HORSE 791 Eighth St. Children’s art.
27. STOKES, HAMER, KAUFMAN & KIRK, LLP 381 Bayside Road. Antique assemblages by Daniel Lazarus; paintings by Susan Fox; mixed media work by Lisa Landis.
28. TRAINWRECORDS 685 F St. No.22, upstairs. Paintings by Victor Kibbe. Live electronic music
30. UPSTAIRS ART GALLERY 1063 G St. Closed during Arts Arcata this month. (Showing portraits by Rachel Schlueter through Jan. 14.)