Arts! Arcata is Arcata Main Street’s monthly celebration of visual and performing arts, held at more than 30 participating locations in Arcata. Visit www.artsarcata.com for even more information about the event or call 822-4500.
1) Arcata Artisans 883 H St. Susan Morton, paintings and glasswork; Oceana Madrone, quilting and beadwork.
2) Arcata City Hall* 736 F St.
3) Arcata Exchange *813 H St. *Augustus Clark, paintings; live music.
4) Arcata Main Street 791 8th St. Marceau Verdiere, mixed media.
*5) Big Blue Café 846 G St. Peter Canclini, photographs.
6) Bon Boniere 791 8th St. The Arcata Arts Institute; live music.
7) Bubbles *1031 H St.* Bluegrass by Clean Livin’.
8) Cafe Brio *791 G St. *Jazz by Weather Machine.
9) Fire Arts Center *520 South. G St., #A. Amanda Jane Pollock, ceramics.*
10) Garden Gate 905 H St. Greg Smith, photographs; Music by Herding Cats.
11) Green Family Clothing Store *791 8th St. *Wes Earl, graffiti art.
12) Live From New York Pizza 1504 G St.
13) Hunter Plaid Gallery & Studio *90 Sunnybrae Center.* Sam Kirby, mural installation and prints.
14) Jambalaya Restaurant *915 H St.* Live music and dancing.
15) Libation *761 8th St. *Laura Goldentree, paintings; music by Duncan Burgess.
16) Luke’s Joint 887 H St. Claire Iris Schencke, paintings.
17) Mazzotti’s 773 8th St. William Twibell, nature prints.
18) Moonrise Herbs *826 G St. *Yasmin Spencer, mixed medium. Music by Joe.
19) Multiplicity Therapeutic Services Corner of 10th and G St**.** Lindsey Goodren, acrylics on canvas.
20) Natural Selection 708 9th St. Mike Anderson, photographs.
21) New Image Salon Sunny Brae Center. Amy Schectman, abstract acrylic and oils.
22) North Coast Co-Op 811 I St. Group Show by the young artists from the Union Street Charter School, two-dimensional graphic stylings.
23) North Soles Footwear *853 H St.* Mallory Garcia, acrylic paintings.
24) Outdoor Store *737 G St. **Ashley Sutherland**,* mixed media; Music by Freshwater Flood.
25) Plaza Design 670 9th St. Peter Zambas, oil paintings. Music by Blue Lotus Jazz.
26) The Works 987 H St. Live DJ.
27) Upstairs Art Gallery 1063 G St. Featuring photoworks by Humboldt State University photography students.
29) Venatore Gallery 833 9th St. Preston Drake-Hilliard, photographs; Antonio Sagaste, acrylic on canvas.
31) Monument Setting 10th & O St. George Bucquet, hot cast glass.
32) Portuguese Hall *1185 11th St. *Group Show, mixed media; music by Arcata High Madrigal Choir.
33) Humboldt Unitarian Universalist Fellowship 24 Fellowship Way, Bayside. Araya Peterson, watercolors; Slate Taylor, mixed media.
34) North Coast Self Defense Academy 820 N St. Building #1 Suite C. Gracie Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, live performances and demonstrations.
35) Northcoast Environmental Center *791 8th St. *Neil Harvey, paintings.
36) Humboldt Outfitters 860 G St.
*These venues are open only during regular business hours.