1) Arcata Artisans 883 H St. Joyce Radtke, mixed media, ceramics; Marsha Mello, etchings, Diane Sonderegger, ceramics.
2) Arcata City Hall* 736 F St. Bicycle Themed Art, Bicycle Awareness Month.
3) Arcata Exchange 813 H St. Bosha Struve, subliminal spaces; Greg Willis, live music.
4) Arcata Main Street 791 8th St. Matt Filar, photographs featuring Humboldt Crabs.
5) Arcata Plaza Dell’Arte & St. Bernand’s presents Two Lovers Too Many, live performances at 6 and 8 p.m.
6) Big Blue Café* 846 G St. Mixed Artists, acrylic paintings.
7) Bon Boniere 791 8th St. Arcata Arts Institute, mixed media.
8) Bubbles 1031 H St. Clean Livin’, bluegrass music 7-8:30 p.m.
9) Cafe Brio 791 G St. Weather Machine, jazz.
10) Fire Arts Center 520 South. G St., #A. Garden Art and Planter Sale.
11) Garden Gate 905 H St. Amy Granfield, oil paintings; Compost Mountain Boys, live music.
12) Humboldt Arts Project 900 9th St. Photographs, painting, drawing, sculpture, video, and installation.
13) Humboldt Outfitters 860 G St. Andrea Roe, abstract paintings, acrylic on board; live music.
14) Hunter Plaid Gallery & Studio 90 Sunnybrae Center. Tess Keller, paintings, Some Places Left Open; Todd Krider, live music.
15) Jambalaya Restaurant 915 H St.
16) Libation 761 8th St. Jesse Dodd, computer paintings; Duncan Burgess, live music.
17) Live From New York Pizza 670 9th St. Aaron Lapp, paintings; Diane Krow, photographs; Kristine Caircia, photographs; Freshwater Jazz Combo.
18) Luke’s Joint 887 H St. David Dunning, oils; Monica Star, colored pencil and ink on bristol paper.
19) Mazzotti’s 773 8th St. William Twibell, fish print.
20) Monument Setting 10th & O St.
21) Moonrise Herbs 826 G St. Brooke Marvin & Tina Rosenberg, illustrations from book, Glenapp Castle… A Scottish Intrigue; Katrina Gemini, mixed media.
22) Moore’s Sleep World 876 G St. Sanford Pyron, representational/impressionistic oil paintings; Victoria Ziskin, representational/impressionistic oil paintings; Live music.
23) Multiplicity Therapeutic Services Corner of 10th & G St. HSU Student Photographs, mixed media.
24) Natural Selection 708 9th St.
25) New Image Salon Sunny Brae Center. Doug Blair, watercolors.
26) North Coast Co-Op 811 I St.
27) Northcoast Environmental Center 791 8th St. David Shoemaker, photos.
28) North Soles Footwear 853 H St. Charissa Schulze, printmaker.
29) Outdoor Store 737 G St. Kindred Spirits, live music.
30) Plaza Design 808 G St. Catlin Blair Harvey, wall sculptures; Pete Zuleger, live music.
31) Robert Goodman Winery 937 10th St. Joyce Jonte, watercolor; Victoria Viramontes, oil paintings; Brian Allison, photographs.
32) The Works 987 H St.
33) Upstairs Art Gallery 1063 G St. Leslie Kenneth Price, paintings.
34) US Bank* 953 G St. Karen Berman, floral & landscape watercolor; dance class with Erin Fernandez, local dance instructor.
35) Venatore Gallery 833 9th St. Julia Muse, photographs.
36) Healing Arts Studio 1433 11th Street, Suite C. Susan Morton, watercolor, brown glass and sculpture.
37) North Coast Self Defense Academy Corner of 8th and N St. Local High School and Community Artists, figure drawings.
*These venues are open only during regular business hours.