1) 3 Foods Café 835 J St. Singer and songwriter Anna Hamilton
2) Abruzzi 780 7th St. Jazz from bassist Shao Way Wu and pianist Brian Post.
3) AMPT 1040 H. St. Art by local skaters Nick and Ian.
4) Arcata Artisans Cooperative 883 H St. Vaughn Hutchins, photographs; Mimi LaPlant, painting and jewelry; Libby George, painting.
5) Arcata Main Street 791 8th St # 14. Tony Gonzales, photographs.
6) Arcata City Hall* 736 F St. Adele Creel, acrylics.
7) Arcata Exchange 813 H St. Art by Allison Reed; Music by Greg Willis and Johnny Walker.
8) Arcata Holistic Health Center 940 9th St. Chris Anderson, mixed media.
9) Arcata Marsh*569 South G St. Darlene Marlow, nature photographs and artwork.
10) Arcata Plaza The Plaza. Pan Dolce Steel Orchestra.
11) Bon Boniere 791 8th St. Arcata Arts Institute.
12) Café Brio 791 G St. Derek Diorio, Manfactory, mixed media; jazz piano and standup bass by Aber Miller and Sam Roberts.
13) DTA aka 2nd Raider Regiment 1063 H St. Music by Jungle Boss, Area Sound and Station; Art sessions by Sheik and Station.
14) Fire Arts Center 520 South G St. #A.
15) The Garden Gate 905 H St. Amy Granfield; Bluegrass by Compost Mountain Boys.
16) Humboldt Outfitters 860 G St. Heather Colburn; Music by the Speakeasy Saints.
17) Hunter Plaid Gallery 90 Sunnybrae Center. Sean Powers, Sean's Shadows: New Stuff and Old Stuff; Puppet show: Why the Rat was First.
18) Ironside Gallery 900 9th St. Visual arts exhibit of 19 gallery artists.
19) Libation 761 8th St. David Howell, Adventures in Venice, photographs.
20) Mazzotti's 773 8th St. William Twibell, Fish Print.
21) Monument Settings 1499 10th St. on the corner of O St. Sasha Lyth, watercolors on yupo paper.
22) Moonrise Herbs 826 G St. Marge Miguel, watercolors/mixed media.
23) Moore's Sleepworld 876 G St. Sanford Pyron, painting; Eric Furman, sculpture.
24) Natural Selection 708 9th St. Mike Anderson, bird photographs.
25) Northcoast Environmental Center 791 8th St. Marsha Mello, printmaking.
26) North Soles Footwear853 H St. Shelbi Schroeder, acrylics.
27) Plaza Design 808 G St. Matt Filar, photographs.
28) Redwood Curtain Brewing Company 550 S G Street #6. Greg Smith, photographs from the Arcata Marsh.
29) Robert Goodman Winery 937 10th St. Amy Granfield and Scott Sween, visual arts exhibit.
30) Upstairs Art Gallery 1063 G St. HSU Photography Club, Humboldt County landscapes.
31) US Bank* 953 G St. Art Sisters, various artists and mediums.
32) Missing Link Records 819 J St. Bob Doran and friends, photos and fotos.
33) Far North Climbing Gym 1065 K St # C Laura Chapman, pantrix extraordinaire; David Boston, landscape photographs; Mechanical bull riding.
*These venues are open only during regular hours