Arts! Arcata is Arcata Main Street's monthly celebration of visual and performing arts, held at more than 30 participating locations in Arcata. Visit www.artsarcata.com for even more information about the event or call 822-4500.
1. AMPT 1040 H St. TBA.
2. Arcata Artisans Cooperative 883 H St. Holly Garbutt, fabrics; Betsy Roberts, metals.
3. Arcata Main Street 791 8th St # 14. Crabs gear: hats, T-shirts, sweatshirts and jackets, season passes, tickets and greeting cards and gift certificates available for purchase.
4. Arcata City Hall* 736 F St. TBA.
5. Arcata Exchange 813 H St. Ron and Donna Queen, topside photography; Live music from Jennifer Breeze.
6. Arcata Holistic Health Center 940 9th St. Chris Anderson, mixed media.
7. Arcata Marsh* 569 South G St. Winners of the 2011 Student Bird Art Contest.
8. Arcata Plaza The Plaza. Live music by Pan Dulce Steel Orchestra, Zumba performance from Sunnybrae Middle School; Fill-The-Boot Event with Muscular Dystrophy Association and Arcata Fire Department.
9. Bon Boniere 791 8th St. Arcata Arts Institute.
10. Bubbles 1031 H St. Bluegrass band, Clean Livin'.
11. Café Brio 791 G St. Iris Schencke, Lovely Bugs for Spring, mixed media and monotypes.
12. CDSS Adoptions 749 F St. Live music and art from Pacific Union School artist and percussionists.
13. Fire Arts Center 520 South G St. #A. Members work in ceramics and fused glass.
14. The Garden Gate 905 H St. Greg Smith, photographs; Live music by The Finishing Touches.
15. Hensel's Furniture 884 9th St. Artists participating in the Humboldt Arts Festival.
16. Humboldt Outfitters 860 G St. Winners of the water-themed photo contest for Water Awareness month hosted by the HSU Green campus program.
17. Humbrews 856 10th St. Artists participating in the Humboldt Arts Festival.
18. Hunter Plaid Gallery 90 Sunnybrae Center. Jeff Hunter, Words Don't Tell the Story, drawings and paintings.
19. Ironside Gallery 900 9th St. Monthly member and HSU graduate shows.
20. Jambalaya 915 H St. Artists participating in the Humboldt Arts Festival.
21. Libation 761 8th St. Justin Badilla, underwater photographs.
22. Mazzotti's 773 8th St. William Twibell, Fish Print
23. Moore's Sleepworld 876 G St. John Wieber, Sculpture; Kelly Mathson, Photographs; Sanford Pyron, oil paintings.
24. Morning Star 1062 G St. Yab Yummi, copper metal work and jewelry.
25. Natural Selection 708 9th St. Mike and Leslie Anderson, Joy of Birth.
26. Northcoast Environmental Center 791 8th St. Susan Bornstein, mixed media.
27. North Soles Footwear * 853 H St.* Marjorie Miguel, watercolors.
28. Plaza Design 808 G St. Miles Hermann, oils; Live music from Trio Thirteen.
29. Robert Goodman Winery 937 10th St. Art by Lydia Hicks, Scott Sween and Amy Granfield.
30. Soul to Soul 854 10th St. Marisa Sutter, Roman Villagrana, Brian Woida and Heather Hill; Live music by Nikiso Lastra.
31. The Scoop 1068 I St. Artists participating in the Humboldt Arts Festival.
32. The Ski Lodge at The Far North Climbing Gym 1065 K St. Suite C Arcata's Adventure beer bar and mechanical bull riding; Family time 5-7 p.m. and the Arts! Arcata after party 8-11 p.m.
33. Upstairs Art Gallery 1063 G St. Arcata Arts Institute.
34. US Bank* 953 G St. Brian Allison, photographs.
*These venues are open only during