Presented by the Humboldt Arts Council and Eureka Main Street. Opening receptions for artists, exhibits and/or performances are held the first Saturday of each month. Phone (707) 442-9054 or go to www.eurekamainstreet.org for more information or to have an exhibit or performance included.
1. EUREKA INN 518 Seventh St. Lauren Cogan Jones, mixed media.
1a. AREA 1 AGENCY ON AGING 434 Seventh St. Roberto A. Quezada, José Quezada, and Oliviero Quezada, "Q Cubed: Sculpture and Photography of First Generation Immigrants from Guatemala."
2. HUMBOLDT ARTS COUNCIL at the Morris Graves Museum of Art 636 F St. Performance Rotunda: Howdy Emerson, Celtic harpist. William Thonson Gallery: Kristin Lindseth Rivera, "On Being Human," sculptures, and George Rivera, paintings. Atrium & Rotunda Gallery: selections from the Humboldt Arts Council permanent collection. Homer Balabanis Gallery: Humboldt Artist Gallery featuring media representational and abstract paintings, prints, jewelry, photographs and ceramics. Anderson Gallery: "Botanically Inclined." Knight Gallery: Gary Cawood, "Excavation." Floyd Bettiga Gallery: "Meet Morris." Youth Gallery: Works created in Trina Massion's art classes.
4. REDWOOD ART ASSOCIATION 603 F St. Redwood Camera Club and Eureka Photoshop Users Group, "The Humboldt Photography Exhibition," judged by Burr Preston from San Francisco.
5. MEGARA'S 521 Sixth St. Live music.
6. DALIANES 522 F St. Jill Faulkner, paintings.
7. F ST. FOTO GALLERY at Swanlund's Camera 527 F St. Ansel Easton Adams, "Ansel Adams American Landscapes 1923-1968," photography.
7a. THE LOCAL 517 F St. Sam Kirby, painting and printmaking.
8. SACRED PALACE BOUTIQUE 516 Fifth St. Peter Canclini, "Be Kind Anyway," photography.
8a. EUREKA STUDIO ARTS 526 Fifth St. Joan Gold, in-progress paintings. Artist talkback 6-8 p.m.
9. LIVING ROOM GALLERY at MIKKIMOVES 805 Seventh St. Stock Schlueter and Rachel Schlueter, live demo 6-7 p.m. Sculpture and earrings by Scott Hemphill. No Covers, performing.
10. MANHARD CONSULTING 611 I St. Frank Speck, "Urban Landscapes," acrylic on canvas.
11. EUREKA SPA AND SALON 601 Fifth St. Complimentary hair chalking, braiding, stress fix ritual. Artist TBD.
11a. ROSE'S BILLIARDS 535 Fifth St. John Hall, photographer, signed photos of Women's Professional Billiards Association champs and other sports memorabilia.
12. SEWELL GALLERY FINE ART 423 F St. Peter Holbrook, "The High Sierras," oil paintings. April Sproule, fiber artist, layered stitching on hand dyed fabrics as well as whole cloth quilts.
12a. MELVIN SCHULER COURT GALLERY Second Floor of Gross Building on Fifth and F streets. TBA.
12b. NORTH COAST DANCE 426 F St. Short dance performance.
13a. SIDEWALK GALLERY at Ellis Art and Engineering 401 Fifth St. Art by Paula Anderson.
14. AMIGAS BURRITOS 317 Fifth St. Humboldt County Farm Bureau will have the top 10 winners of "Barns of Humboldt County" photo and art contest on display. Coffee shop side, Vince Cavataio, "Ocean Scenes," photography.
14a. HUMBOLDT REPUBLICAN CENTRAL COMMITTEE 311 Fifth St. D. Nicholson Miller, acrylic paintings.
15. PRIMATE TATU 139 Fifth St. Michael Arneson, "Old School Art."
16. BAR FLY PUB AND GRUB 91 Commercial St. Marnie Schneider, artwork. Art from Kathleen Bryson's private collection.
17. CHERI BLACKERBY GALLERY and THE STUDIO 272 C St. Sarah Deniston, "Come Travel the World," paintings.
17a. C STREET STUDIOS AND HALL GALLERY 208 C St. Group show, "Recent Works by Team Mojado: Life on the ¡uje!"
17b. THE WORKS 210 C St. John Hardin and Amy Gustin, didgeridoo performance.
18. SAILORS' GRAVE TATTOO 138 Second St. Tattoo related art, antiques and memorabilia.
18a. LIVELLA STUDIO 120 Second St. TBA.
18b. MANTOVA'S TWO ST. MUSIC 124 Second St. Mostly Harmless, classic rock, performing.
18c. THE BLACK FAUN GALLERY 120 Second St. Ras Terms and Safety First, "Memory Bank 0.1," multi-media works on canvas and panel.
19. STEVE AND DAVE'S First and C streets. Marni Schneider, photography.
19a. REDWOOD CURTAIN 220 First St. Lobby Gallery: Garland St. Studio Artists featuring current and former students of studio founder Barbara Pulliam: Jessica Astorga, Colette Baeupre, Betty Dale, Jac Forthun, Sherry Hornbrook, Edie Llist, Janette Murphy, Barbara Pulliam, Dennis Rosser, Heather Shelton, Ron Titus, Jr., Alice Zedelis and Gael Dougherty, chalk pastel on paper.
19b. GALLAGHER'S IRISH PUB 139 Second St. Ron Thompson, oils.
20. CHAPALA CAFE 201 Second St. Kylan Luken, photography.
20a. ACCENT GALLERY 219 Second St.
20b. GOOD RELATIONS 223 Second St. Sarah Stednitz, "Seber Dream," paint, ink, and charcoal. Va Va Voom, live window models.
21. HUMBOLDT HERBALS 300 Second St. Amy Glasser, "Botanical Illustrations of Medicinal Herbs and Their Remedies," watercolors. Hot Wings, folk art duo, performing.
21a. FOREVER YOUNG 308 Second St. Jenni Wood, paintings and drawings.
22. THE SIREN'S SONG TAVERN 325 Second St., Suite 102 Scott Hemphill, sculptures.
22a. BRENDA TUXFORD GALLERY 325 Second St. Textile and fiber arts show.
22b. ALTERNATIVE BUILDING CENTER 325 Second St. Live music.
22c. RUSTIC WEST TRADING CO. 339 Second St. Zahra Shine, photography. Cara Rider, mosaics. Paula Harmon, polymer clay. Kim Daniels, ceramic tiles.
23. CIARA'S IRISH SHOP 334 Second St. Sam and Angela Lundeen.
23a. HUMBOLDT GLASS BLOWERS 214 E St. Monica Haff, paintings. Pinball tournament.
24. CLARKE HISTORICAL MUSEUM Third and E streets Exhibit on Arthur Johnson's, curated by Jack Nash. Clarke Museum Quilts. "Natinixwe: The Hupa People."
25. STUDIO 424 424 Third St. James Reid and Mark McKenna, photography.
26. SHIPWRECK 430 Third St. Sarah Lesher and Michael Kahan, "Metropolis/Wilderness," collaborative serigraphs on small works of paper.
27. CAFÉ NOONER 409 Opera Alley Kris Swan and friends, "Musings with the Murals." The Living Rooms, performing.
27a. CLARKE PLAZA Redwood Dixie Gators, performing, sponsored by Accent Gallery at 219 Second St.
28. HUMBOLDT BAYKEEPER 211 E St. Scott Holmquist, "Low Tide," experimental mixed media. Kenny Ray and the Mighty Rovers, performing.
28a. RAMONE'S 209 E St. Laura Maxwell, matted photography. Josephine, acoustic guitar, performing.
29. BOOKLEGGER 402 Second St. Kevin Hoover, author, will be signing copies of his new book, Legendary Locals of Arcata.
30. TRUCHAS GALLERY/LOS BAGELS 403 Second St. Gigi Floyd, multi-media beeswax collages.
31. BELLE STARR 405 Second St. Tina Gleave, paint on silk.
31a. NORTH SOLES 407 Second St. Cody Wandel, "Living Ferns and Driftwood."
32a. OLD TOWN SQUARE Second and F streets. Full Gospel Tabernacle Choir, performing.
33. HSU FIRST ST. GALLERY 422 First St. Jeremy Farrell, Erin Figueroa, Keith Fleury, Rhianna Gallagher, Erin Grady, Kelsey Hardwick, Nurelle Harrigan, Nicholas Hunt, Nickolas C. Hurlbut, Hannah Jacobs, Kasey Jorgensen, Bobby Latona, Greg Lysander, Jamari Montgomery, Aaron Morris, Shawn O'Connor, Amelia O'Dell, Clárissa Pezone, Hannah Pierce, Anna Schneider, Natalie Schoch, Maccabee Shelley, Justin Skillstad, Ryan Spaulding, Michael Sutter, Sean Sutter, Rosalie Thomson, Kiersten Travis-McKittrick, Sara Jo Wolf and Sarah Woodard, "YOUNG ALUMNI — 2013," mixed media.
34. BAYFRONT RESTAURANT 1 F St. Plaza Richard Duning, paintings.
35. LIVING THE DREAM ICE CREAM 1 F St. Rachel Cook, modern art.
36. STRICTLY FOR THE BIRDS 123 F St. Paula Redfelt, paintings.
37. EUREKA FABRICS 414 Second St. Local nonprofit The Roshini Centre for Women, "Swati Embroidery" handmade textiles, embroidered folding baskets, pillow/cushion covers, wall hangings, shoulder bags and album covers. Refreshments by local baker Rabia O'Loren, Honey Nut Cakes.
38. TREASURE TROVE 420 Second St. Pat Kanzler.
38c. MANY HANDS GALLERY 438 Second St. Lauren Elizabeth Miller, "Beauty of Decay," surrealist media.
38d. TALISMAN BEADS 214 F St. Scott Hemphill, "Copper Fish Sculptures."
39. NATURE GEAR 226 F St. Studio S, Patrick Delaney, artwork. Handmade clothing and jewelry by local artists.
40. THE WINE SPOT 234 F St. Cindy Noble, watercolors. Susan Strope, oil on canvas.
41. OLD TOWN JEWELERS 311 F St. Abbie Perrott, paintings.
42. COCO & CUVEE 531 Third St. Adam Foster, photography.
43. DISCOVERY MUSEUM Corner of F and Third streets. Kids Alive Program, Drop-off 5:30-8:00. Call for reservations, 443-9694.
44. AMERICAN INDIAN ART GALLERY 241 F St. Timothy Martin, Native American beaded jewelry.
44a. OLD TOWN ART GALLERY 233 F St. Julia Bednar.
44b. HUMBOLDT BAY COFFEE 526 Opera Alley. Jan Hollander, landscapes. Joe Garceau, performing. Coffee tastings.
45. CODY GALLERY 213 F St.
46. OLD TOWN COFFEE AND CHOCOLATES 211 F St. Vicki Robertson, oils. Watershed Project photography. Lizzie and the Moonbeams, performing.
47. OLD TOWN ANTIQUE LIGHTING Corner of Second and F streets Representational Art League, paintings.
48. OBERON GRILL 516 Second St. Permanent display: historic photographs of Old Eureka from Historical Society. Open late.
49. LINEN CLOSET 127 F St. Gina Mobley, alphabet photography.
49a. FIVE ELEVEN 511 Second St. Rob Hampson, large format paintings. Shugafoot, performing.
50. WOLF DAWG 525 Second St. Sonny Wong, live art demonstrations.
50b. HUMBOLDT HARDWARE 531 Second St. Jenifer Sherman, layered tiles.
51a. HUMBOLDT BAY TOURISM CENTER Second and G streets. Showcasing five video documentaries as part of the "Real. Strong. Redwood." campaign, about how families, tribes and communities care for the redwood forests.
52. ORANGE CUP CORAL SALON 612 Second St. Rob Hampson, abstract oils.
53. PIANTE 620 Second St. C. R. Spicer, more than 40 new paintings completed in the last year.
55. SMUG'S PIZZA 626 Second St. Brandon Garland, pen and ink.
56a. ORIGIN DESIGN LAB 621 Third St. The lab will be at the Humboldt Makers Street Fair starting at noon on Second Street, between C and E streets.
56b. REDWOOD COAST ENERGY AUTHORITY 633 Third St. Teresa Baginski, "Rock of Life," lava rock sculptures with plantings. Pilot Rock Ramblers, bluegrass, performing.
57. STUDIO S 717 Third St. Multiple artists, paintings of water.
58. ADORNI CENTER 1011 Waterfront St. Melissa Zielinski, glass work. Howard Rutherford, oil and watercolor. Noelle Metzler, acrylics.