Presented by Eureka Main Street. Opening receptions for artists, exhibits and performances are held the first Saturday of each month. For more information, phone Eureka Main Street at 442-9054 or go to www.eurekamainstreet.org
A. ESCAPE SALON & SKIN 215 Seventh St. David Jernigan, photography.
2. HUMBOLDT ARTS COUNCIL at the Morris Graves Museum of Art 636 F St. Performance Rotunda: Jazz and swing by Hot Club Papers. William Thonson Gallery: "All Things Great and Small," Susan Li O'Connor, sculpture. Homer Balabanis Gallery: Humboldt Artist Gallery featuring works in all mediums. Anderson Gallery: "Open Country," Jesse and Glenda Drew, photography; "Keep on Truckin'," Glenda Drew and Melissa Chandon, photography and video. Knight Gallery: "This Land is Your Land," group exhibition of artists influenced by the Sacramento Valley, including Gregory Kondos, Wayne Thiebaud, Pat Mahoney, Boyd Gavin, Mel Smothers, Mark Bowles, Melissa Chandon, Jian Wang and Fred Dalkey. Youth Gallery: MGMA Art School 2013-2014.
4. REDWOOD ART ASSOCIATION 603 F St. Humboldt County photographers group show with Redwood Camera Club and Eureka Photoshop Users Group.
6. DALIANES TRAVEL 522 F St. Representational Art League, variety of mediums.
7. F STREET FOTO GALLERY at Swanlund's Camera 527 F St. "Five Fabulous Photographers," Pamela Hunt Cone, Laura Dalton Zugzda, Nancy Gregory, Sharon Falk-Carlson and Betty Warek-Fowler.
7a. THE LOCAL 517 F St. Pamela Carothers, various mediums.
7b. REDWOOD MUSIC MART 511 F St. Music by Slide.
8a. EUREKA STUDIO ARTS 526 Fifth St. "McVicker and Students," plein air paintings by Jim McVicker and his painting students.
9. MIKKIMOVES' LIVING ROOM GALLERY 805 Seventh St. "Flying Copper Contraptions," Scott Hemphill, sketches and sculptures. Hemphill leads a free sketch workshop from 6-7 p.m., materials provided. Music by Kingfoot. Free pie samples from Slice of Humboldt Pie. Beverage service benefits Cultural Homestay International.
10. EUREKA SPA AND SALON 601 Fifth St. Complimentary hair chalking, braiding, stress fix ritual. Artist TBA.
11. BOLLYWOOD INDIAN CUISINE 535 Fifth St. Chrissy Fracker, portraits.
11a. ROSE'S BILLIARDS 535 Fifth St. First anniversary party with music and food.
12. HUMBOLDT REPUBLIC 535 Fourth St. Artwork on canvas.
13. SEWELL GALLERY FINE ART 423 F St. "A Life of Wire," Elizabeth Berrien, sculpture; George Ventura, photography. Music by ATF Trio. Beverage service benefits Friend of the Dunes.
14. BLACK LIGHTNING MOTORCYCLE CAFÉ 440 F St. Open mic hip-hop.
15a. SIDEWALK GALLERY at Ellis Art and Engineering 401 Fifth St. Blaine Alexander.
16. AMIGAS BURRITOS 317 Fifth St. Katherine Ziemer, photography; Vince Cavataio, photography.
17. PRIMATE TATU 139 Fifth St. "Old School Art," Michael Arneson.
18. CHERI BLACKERBY GALLERY and THE STUDIO 272 C St. "How the Cookie Crumbles," drawing, painting, poetry, sculpture, and contemporary cookie jars and teapots by more than 30 artists from The Studio. Cookies baked by the Studio's Culinary Arts class.
18a. C STREET STUDIOS & HALL GALLERY 208 C St. David Hodes and studio artists.
18b. ACCIDENT GALLERY 210 C St. Kirk Shelton, mixed media paintings.
18c. SAILOR'S GRAVE TATTOO 138 Second St. Tattoo related art, antiques and memorabilia.
18f. THE BLACKFAUN GALLERY 120 Second St. Ste. B "Transcendence," Rhianna Gallagher; Lauren Miller, photography.
19. SWEET SEA STUDIO, 129 Second St. Photography.
19a. GALLAGHER'S IRISH PUB 139 Second St. Ron Thompson, oil paintings.
20. HUMCATS in the Mercer Fraser Building 77 West Second St. HumCats presents cat art by more than 50 local and international artists including Laura Granados, Rachel Schlueter, Elizabeth Berrien, Regina Case, Augustus Clark, Gigi Cooper Floyd, Georgia Long, Stock Schlueter and Kati Texas. Music by Kitty Glitter and Art Band. Bar benefits Humboldt Spay/Neuter Network. Live art and adoptable animals on site.
20a. BAR FLY PUB AND GRUB 91 Commercial St. Kathleen Bryson's private collection; Marnie Schneider, artwork.
21. STEVE AND DAVE'S First and C streets. Marni Schneider, photography.
21a. REDWOOD CURTAIN 220 First St. Sam Lundeen, oil paintings.
22. CHAPALA CAFE 201 Second St. Kylan Luken, photography.
22a. C.L. LEATHERS 215 Second St. D.B. Fielding, oil paintings.
22b. ACCENT GALLERY 219 Second St. Jeremy LaFlamme, acrylic paintings. Music by Redwood Dixie Gators.
22c. GOOD RELATIONS 223 Second St. Paige McClurg, mixed media.
23. HUMBOLDT HERBALS 300 Second St. "Savor the Day," Annette Makino, sumi ink and Japanese watercolor. Music by Seabury Gould and Frank Anderson.
23a. OLD TOWN HAIR WORKS 320 Second St., Suite 2E. "Source of Play," Rebecca Stausser, paintings, encaustic monotype collage.
24a. BRENDA TUXFORD GALLERY 325 Second St. "White," community of artists working in white, various mediums.
24c. RUSTIC WEST TRADING CO. 339 Second St. Loreta Flemingaite, Baltic amber; Jim Cernohlavek, artwork; Amy Simon, jewelry; Glenda Noel, pottery.
25. CIARA'S IRISH SHOP 334 Second St. Sam Lundeen.
25b. CALIFORNIA MENTOR 317 Third St. Elizabeth Thompson, artwork. Music by Alesha Gildea.
26. SHIPWRECK 430 Third St. "We like Shipwreck," Michael Kahan and Sarah Lesher, new works.
26a. BECAUSE COFFEE 300 F St. Elaina Erola, watercolor landscapes; Matthew Marshall, portraits.
27. CAFÉ NOONER 409 Opera Alley. Annual photowars winners. Acoustic guitar by John Myers and Jim Silva.
27b. CLARKE PLAZA Third and E streets. Music by the Full Gospel Tabernacle Choir.
28. RAMONE'S 209 E St. Mike Levy, mixed media. Jazz music.
29. BOOKLEGGER 402 Second St. Harp music by Sophia Elizarraras.
30. TRUCHAS GALLERY/LOS BAGELS 403 Second St. Mary Louise Anderson, Julia Bednar and Dolores Terry, paintings.
31. NORTH SOLES 407 Second St. Donna Sellers and Bob Sellers, mixed acrylics.
33. CORNUCOPIA 425 Snug Alley. Sarah Cory and Oliver Cory, photography. Guitar by Oliver Cory.
33b. NEW AMERICAN FUND 108 F St. Matt Beard, paintings. Music TBA.
34. HSU FIRST STREET GALLERY 422 First St. "A Joyful 80," Joan Gold, mixed media.
35. BAYFRONT RESTAURANT 1 F St. Richard Duning, paintings.
35a. LIVING THE DREAM ICE CREAM 1 F St. Jackson Falor-Ward, drawings.
36. STRICTLY FOR THE BIRDS 123 F St. Doyle Doss, photography.
37. LINEN CLOSET 127 F St. Simply Carol, wool bags.
39. THE LITTLE SHOP OF HERS 416 Second St. Benny Wright, paintings.
39a. YARN 416 Second St. April Lane, photography.
39b. GEMINI VINTIQUES 420 Second St. Vintage art.
40. EUREKA BOOKS 426 Second St. Lynn Jones, linoleum cut and fine letterpress prints. Art talk and small print press demonstration. Friends of the Redwoods Library serving wine.
40b. MANY HANDS GALLERY 438 Second St. Drew Forsell, botanical photography. Lost Coast Jewelry.
41. THE BROW BAR 226 F St. Roman, live painting.
41a. ALIROSE 229 F St. Susan Strope, paintings.
41b. THE WINE SPOT 234 F St. Blane Cox, photography.
42. OLD TOWN JEWELERS 311 F St. Nikki Edge, mosaics, mixed media.
43a. DISCOVERY MUSEUM Corner of F and Third sts. Kids Alive program drop-off 5:30-8 p.m. Call for reservations 443-9694.
44. AMERICAN INDIAN ART GALLERY 241 F St. TBA.
44a. OLD TOWN ART GALLERY 233 F St. Vicki Robertson, paintings.
45. HUMBOLDT BAY COFFEE 526 Opera Alley. Matt Cooper, artwork. Music by Kenny Ray and the Mighty Rovers.
46. FUNK SHUI 213 F St. "Earth Into Art," Dev Kahn, jewelry. Lapidary demonstrations.
46a. OLD TOWN COFFEE and CHOCOLATES 211 F St. Bob Soper, photography. Music by Jim Lahman Band.
47. OLD TOWN ANTIQUE LIGHTING Second and F streets. Margriet Seinen, silk paintings.
50. WOLF DAWG 525 Second St. Linda Bareilles, artwork. Family karaoke.
50b. HUMBOLDT HARDWARE 531 Second St. Arcata House pouring wine and sidewalk sale.
51. PRAXIS FITNESS 239 G St. Winn Wright, drawings.
51a. PARASOL ARTS 211 G St. Funky folk by The Good Homosapiens.
53. ORANGE CUP CORAL SALON 612 Second St. Rob Hampson, oils. Jane Cooper, accessories.
54. PIANTE 620 Second St. "The Horse," group show featuring Leslie Allen, Carol Andersen, Bob Benson, Dona Blakely, Harry Blumenthal, Willa Briggs, Sherri Carter, Regina Case, Becky Evans, Amy Granfield, Nicole Jean Hill, Peter Holbrook, Joan Katri, Jim McVicker, Terry Oats, William Pierson, Emily Silver, Stilson Snow, Randy Spicer, David Steinhardt, Laurie Thomsen and Alicia Tredway.
54a. STUDIO 124 620 Second St. (Upstairs) Arts Parts.
55. SMUG'S PIZZA 626 Second St. Brandon Garland, drawings.
56. STUDIO S 717 Third St. Water-themed group show.
57. ADORNI CENTER 1011 Waterfront St. "Photos from There," Barry Evans, photography. Paul Rickard, watercolors.