Presented by Eureka Main Street. Opening rec3eptions for artists, exhibits and performances are held the first Saturday of each month. For more information, phone Eureka Main Street at 442-9054 or go to www.eurekamainstreet.org
2. HUMBOLDT ARTS COUNCIL at the Morris Graves Museum of Art 636 F St. Performance Rotunda: Music by Lemon Lemon Cherry. William Thonson Gallery: "Disconnecting the Dots," Joseph Bellacera. Homer Balabanis Gallery: Humboldt artists. Anderson Gallery: "Time," Mark Bowles, paintings and sculptures. Knight Gallery: "Aldaron's Walkabout: An Artistic and Scientific Exploration of the Bay," Aldaron Laird, photography. Floyd Bettiga Gallery: "5x7 Art Splurge," anonymous works to benefit HAC's Youth Art Education programs. Rotunda Gallery: "Taking Flight," Paula Wenzl Bellacera, charcoal drawings and ceramic sculpture. Youth Gallery: Masks from the HAC permanent collection. Humboldt Artist Gallery: Erin Moore, mixed media paintings.
3. EUREKA THEATER 612 F St. "Humboldt History in Motion," Humboldt County Historical Society, Humboldt State University Library, and the Eureka Theater present historic films depicting North Coast life.
4. REDWOOD ART ASSOCIATION 603 F St. 56th annual Fall Exhibition and Membership Show.
6. DALIANES WORLD TRAVEL SERVICES 522 F St. "Birds of Costa Rica," Deborah Ketelsen, DK Creative Media HD Digital Video, Production & Photography.
7. F ST. FOTO GALLERY at Swanlund's Camera 527 F St. "Emerging Photographers," Steve Conger, Jon Exley, Tibora Girczyc-Blum, John Lynch, and Dona Moxon.
7b. REDWOOD MUSIC MART 511 F St. New Orleans street music by Gregg Moore and Jared Coyle.
8a. EUREKA STUDIO ARTS 526 Fifth St. Nancy Shelby, pastel paintings; Work by ESA students and teachers including: Micki Dyson-Flatmo, Linda Mitchell, Rachel Schlueter, Jim McVicker, Brent Eviston, Leo Stafsnes, Amy Stewart and Pearl Huang.
9. MIKKIMOVES' LIVING ROOM GALLERY 805 Seventh St. Augustus Clark, acrylic paintings. Music by Lyndsey Battle and Brian Hennesy.
10. EUREKA SPA AND SALON 601 Fifth St. Complimentary hair chalking, braiding, stress fix ritual. Artist TBA.
11. BOLLYWOOD INDIAN CUISINE 535 Fifth St. Indian art. Belly dancing.
11a. ROSE'S BILLIARDS 535 Fifth St. Customer Appreciation Day Arts Alive Special Party.
12. HUMBOLDT REPUBLIC 535 Fourth St. Artwork on canvas.
13. SEWELL GALLERY FINE ART 423 F St. Featured artist: "Free Range Figmentum," Rachel Schlueter; Kathryn Englin Shaini, monotypes. Music by 4/4 Jazz. Beverage service benefits Sequoia Humane Society.
13a. GROSS BUILDING 437 F St. "Low Tide Exhibit #3: Graphic Alchemy," Scott Holmquist, Humboldt Bay installation.
15a. SIDEWALK GALLERY at Ellis Art and Engineering 401 Fifth St. "Bridges of Humboldt County," Fiber Art Friends.
16. AMIGAS BURRITOS 317 Fifth St. Boat photography.
17. PRIMATE TATU 139 Fifth St. "Old School Art," Michael Arneson.
18. CHERI BLACKERBY GALLERY and THE STUDIO 272 C St. "Visual Vocabulary," Elizabeth Thompson, John Taylor and Bob Hanna, mixed media. Raffle of Gerri Sadler's acrylic painting, "Cher in Leather Jacket."
18a. C STREET STUDIOS & HALL GALLERY 208 C St. C Street Studio Artists
18c. SAILOR'S GRAVE TATTOO 138 Second St. Tattoo-related art, antiques and memorabilia.
18d. MANTOVA'S TWO ST. MUSIC 124 Second St. Accordion music by The Great Morgani and Angel's Guitar Orchestra.
18f. THE BLACK FAUN GALLERY 120 Second St., Suite B. Christine Swingdler, paintings
19. SWEET SEA STUDIO 129 Second St. Photography.
19a. GALLAGHER'S IRISH PUB 139 Second St. Ron Thompson, oil paintings.
20. BAR FLY PUB AND GRUB 91 Commercial St. Kathleen Bryson's collection; Marnie Schneider, artwork.
21. STEVE AND DAVE'S First and C streets. Marni Schneider, photography.
21a. REDWOOD CURTAIN 220 First St. Students from Arcata Arts Institute (AAI), artwork and performances.
22. CHAPALA CAFE 201 Second St. Kylan Luken, photography.
22a. C.L. LEATHERS 215 Second St. Music by Joe Garceau.
22c. GOOD RELATIONS 223 Second St. Noelle Cox, oil paintings.
23. HUMBOLDT HERBALS 300 Second St. "Plants & Places," Barbara Saul, acrylic paintings. Guitar by Jon Parmentier.
23a. FOREVER YOUNG BEAUTY SALON 308 Second St. Food, drinks and Scentsy giveaway.
23b. OLD TOWN HAIR WORKS 320 Second St. #2E. Matthew Filar, pigment-based color photographs of local scenes, new works.
24. ROMANO GABRIEL SCULPTURE GARDEN next to Healy Bros. Building. Music by The Small Axe Ensemble.
24a. BRENDA TUXFORD GALLERY 325 Second St. Ink People's "Maskhibition," performance and art masks.
24c. RUSTIC WEST TRADING CO. 339 Second St. Carol Mallard, jewelry; Tom Saucier, redwood boxes; Helen and Susan Torgerson, knits; Casey Smith, vintage accessories.
25. CIARA'S IRISH SHOP 334 Second St. Susan Strope, artwork.
25a. CLARKE HISTORICAL MUSEUM 240 E St. Girl Scout's History display.
25b. CALIFORNIA MENTOR 317 Third St. Shoshana McAvoy, drawings.
26. POP-UP ART SHOW 424 Third St. Works by Jesse Wiedel, Randy Terra, Lush Newton, Jorden Goodspeed, Shannon Sullivan, Phyllis Material Magpie, Tibora Bea Gircyzc-Blum, Joaquin Dominick, Scott Hemphill, Violet Crabtree, Roberta Heidt-Preble, Jeff Cross, Ananda Oliveri, Jeff Langdon, Darren Dunnand others. Proceeds benefit Natalie Arroyo's campaign.
26a. SHIPWRECK 430 Third St. Mari Persson, portraits. Music by Pie in the Sky.
26b. BECAUSE COFFEE. 300 F St. "Isobel Milena," Catherine Brooks and Tamara Cervenka, mixed media assemblages.
27. CAFÉ NOONER 409 Opera Alley. Acoustic guitar by John Myers and Jim Silva.
28. RAMONE'S 209 E St. Art Barab, photography. Acoustic guitar by Norm Bradford.
29. BOOKLEGGER 402 Second St. Bill McBride signs Me and Lonesome.
30. TRUCHAS GALLERY/LOS BAGELS 403 Second St. "Dia de Los Muertos," Greta Turney, paintings.
31. BELLE STARR 405 Second St. Martha Johnson, watercolors.
31a. NORTHCOAST KNITTERY 407 Second St. Rachel Marie Ashman, paintings and sculpture. Live broadcast with Lost Coast Communications.
32. SASSAFRASS 417 Second St. Serving cookies.
32a. OLD TOWN ART GALLERY 417 Second St. Featured artist: Sara Westfahl, oils. Cheryl Rau, watercolors.
33. CORNUCOPIA 425 Snug Alley. Jessica Hall, mixed media.
33b. NEW AMERICAN FUND 108 F St. Matt Beard, paintings. Music TBA.
34. HSU FIRST STREET GALLERY 422 First St. "A Negotiable Utopia: The Humboldt Bay Project," Cynthia Hooper, documentary videos and essays; Mary Mallahan, ceramic Humboldt Bay model. "Humboldt Bay Landscape Painters," Andrew Daniel, Mimi LaPlant, Kathy O'Leary and Stock Schlueter, paintings.
35. F STREET PLAZA F Street at First St. Gospel Tabernacle Choir.
35a. BAYFRONT RESTAURANT 1 F St. Plaza. Richard Duning, paintings.
36. LIVING THE DREAM ICE CREAM 1 F St. Emily Reinardt, charcoal drawings.
37. LINEN CLOSET 127 F St. Nancy Ayers, mixed media.
38. EUREKA FABRICS 414 Second St. Quilts from Sit & Sew; fifth birthday party with cake.
39. THE LITTLE SHOP OF HERS 416 Second St. Rhianna Gallagher, photography; Kendahl Anne Faron, mannequin art.
39a. YARN 416 Second St. "Sales for Survivors," benefit for Humboldt Community Breast Health Project.
39b. GEMINI VINTIQUES 420 Second St. "Sorsewfresh," Stacy King Minty, crochet sculpture.
40. EUREKA BOOKS 426 Second St. 19th century medical caricatures from Jack Irvine's collection. Wine served by Sequoia Humane Society.
40a. COCO CUVEE Inside Riverbend Cellars 434 Second St. "Inside," Rob Hampson, paintings.
40b. MANY HANDS GALLERY 438 Second St. "Freak Show," Simone Smith, taxidermy.
41. THE BROW BAR 226 F St. Roman, live painting.
41a. ALIROSE 229 F St. Susan Strope, paintings.
41b. THE WINE SPOT 234 F St. "More Than Wine," Bob and Donna Sellers, painting.
42. OLD TOWN JEWELERS 311 F St. Donvieve, masks and shields.
43. GYPSY SISTERS 527 Third St. Anniversary celebration.
43a. DISCOVERY MUSEUM Corner of F and Third streets. Kids Alive ages 3-11. Drop-off 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. $15, call for reservations 443-9694.
44. AMERICAN INDIAN ART GALLERY 241 F St. Silvia Houle, pastels.
45. HUMBOLDT BAY COFFEE 526 Opera Alley. Jan Hollander, paintings. Music TBA.
46a. FUNK SHUI 213 F St. Nicael Leistikov, upcycled accessories.
46b. OLD TOWN COFFEE and CHOCOLATES 211 F St. "Syncromystic," Roman Villagrana. Blues by Jenny & David and the Sweet Soul Band.
47. OLD TOWN ANTIQUE LIGHTING Second and F streets. "Fresh Impressions," Susan Walsh Harper, watercolors.
48a. ST. VINCENT DE PAUL 528 Second St. Brandon Williams, Phoenix Photography, photo booth.
50. WOLF DAWG 525 Second St. Carol LaLonde, watercolors. Music by David Young Conspiracy, "Smokestack" CD release party.
50b. HUMBOLDT HARDWARE 531 Second St. Ravenwood leather masks.
51. ORIGIN DESIGN LAB 621 Third St. Teresa M. Hodgson, quilts.
51a. PRAXIS FITNESS 239 G St. Winn Wright, colored pencil drawings.
53. ORANGE CUP CORAL SALON 612 Second St. Rob Hampson, oils. Music by Hip Replacements.
54. PIANTE 620 Second St. Gwenn Theole, paintings. Rachel Thoele, photography.
54a. STUDIO 622 Gallery 622 Second St. "Designed by Nature," Jennifer Mackey.
55. SMUG'S PIZZA 626 Second St. Brandon Garland, pen and ink.
56. STUDIO S 717 Third St. Multiple artists, landscapes.