Presented by Eureka Main Street. Opening receptions for artists, exhibits and performances are held the first Saturday of each month. For more information, phone Eureka Main Street at 442-9054 or go to www.eurekamainstreet.org
1. EUREKA INN 518 Seventh St. Dance showcase in the lobby.
2. HUMBOLDT ARTS COUNCIL at the Morris Graves Museum of Art 636 F St. Performance Rotunda: Music by Square Peg. MGMA Atrium: Aber Miller on piano and Brian Hennesy on stand-up bass. William Thonson Gallery: "Natural Inclinations: Marks and Mutations," Susan Belau, Timothea Campbell, Barbara Foster and Cherie Raciti, paintings and prints. Anderson Gallery: 20th annual Junque Arte Competition Exhibition. Knight Gallery & Anderson Gallery: Humboldt Arts Council annual member show. Floyd Bettiga Gallery: "The World is a Better Place," PTA Reflections from Lafayette Elementary School. Youth Gallery: Washington Elementary School, Mr. Cartwright's third grade class. Homer Balabanis Gallery & Humboldt Artist Gallery: Humboldt County artists.
3. EUREKA THEATER 612 F St. Music by Brian's Friend's Band.
5. REDWOOD ART ASSOCIATION 603 F St. "Off the Wall," group exhibition and sale.
6. MEGARA'S SALON 521 Sixth St. Branden Williams, artwork.
7. THE LOCAL 517 F St. "Information Installations," Renee Calway, mixed media.
7a. REDWOOD MUSIC MART 511 F St. Music by Winsome Winds, flute duet.
9. MIKKIMOVES' LIVING ROOM GALLERY 805 Seventh St. Artwork by Ginny Dexter, John Wesa, Annette Makino, Linda Parkinson, Rachel Schlueter, Stock Schlueter, Joyce Jonté, Marceau Verdiere and Linda Parkinson. Music by SqueezeBug. Beverage service by MikkiMoves HAF Fund.
10. THE EMPIRE 712 Fifth St. Ryan Spaulding, paintings.
11. EUREKA SPA AND SALON 601 Fifth St. Complimentary hair chalking, braiding, stress fix ritual. Artist TBA.
11b. ROSE'S BILLIARDS 535 Fifth St. Raffles and drawings. Music by Mark Hayes.
12. HUMBOLDT REPUBLIC 535 Fourth St. Classic Humboldt Republic artwork on canvas.
13. SEWELL GALLERY FINE ART 423 F St. "The Cartoon Show," Duane Flatmo, Frank Ceiciorka, Andrew Goff, Tim Clewell, Joel Mielke, Robert Filbey, Buzz Parker, Laura Cerzan, Gary Bloomfield, Terry Torgerson, John Pound, Butch Cornelius, Dave Orchard, Luke Thornton and Jackson Falon-Ward. Guest artist Daniel Foglesong, oil paintings. Music by Blue Lotus Jazz. Beverage service benefits Timber Heritage Society.
13a. BLACK LIGHTNING MOTORCYCLE CAFÉ 404 F St. Artist and music TBA.
15. SIDEWALK GALLERY at Ellis Art and Engineering, 401 Fifth St. Benjamin Spade, artwork.
16. AMIGAS BURRITOS 317 Fifth St. Katherine Ziemer and Vince Cavataio, photography.
17. PRIMATE TATU 139 Fifth St. "Old School Art," Michael Arneson.
18. CHERI BLACKERBY GALLERY and THE STUDIO 272 C St. "Animal House," Allen Cassidy and Deanna Huse, paintings, sculpture and mosaics.
18a. C STREET STUDIOS & HALL GALLERY 208 C St. Jay Brown, Roalie Thompson, Sara Lindsey and RK Schlueter.
18c. SAILOR'S GRAVE TATTOO 138 Second St. Tattoo related art, antiques and memorabilia.
18d. MANTOVA'S TWO ST. MUSIC 124 Second St. Music by Angel Guitar Orchestra.
18f. THE BLACK FAUN GALLERY 120 Second St. Ste. B Candystick Underground, paintings and installation.
19. SWEET SEA STUDIO 129 Second St. Photography
19a. GALLAGHER'S IRISH PUB 139 Second St. Ron Thompson, oil paintings.
20. BAR FLY PUB AND GRUB 91 Commercial St. Kathleen Bryson's private collection.
21. STEVE AND DAVE'S First and C streets. Marni Schneider, photography.
22. CHAPALA CAFE 201 Second St. Kylan Luken, photography.
22a. C.L. LEATHERS 215 Second St. Royal Bavarian Brezen pretzels. Music by Joe Garceau.
22b. GOOD RELATIONS 223 Second St. "Narrative of Sexes," Rachel Budai, ceramics.
23. HUMBOLDT HERBALS 300 Second St. Jane Williams, paintings. Music by Leah Tamara.
24. THE SIREN'S SONG TAVERN 325 Second St., Suite 102 Jesse and Jason Pearson, artwork.
24a. BRENDA TUXFORD GALLERY 325 Second St. "Know Thyself: Experiences of Identity," HSU Diversity Human Experience group show.
24c. RUSTIC WEST TRADING CO. 339 Second St. Katya Newman, wire art; Cara Rider, mosaics; Rafael Franco, carved jewelry; Glenda Noel, pottery; Tom Saucier, jewelry boxes.
25a. CLARKE HISTORICAL MUSEUM 240 E St. Closing of the Golden Spike exhibit. "Logging Railroads of Humboldt and Mendocino Counties." Book signing with Katy Tahja.
26. BELLA BASKETS 311 E St. Humboldt Hot Sauce and Young Living Essential Oils.
26b. SHIPWRECK 430 Third St. Joseph Sandoval and Bob Doran, photography.
27. CAFÉ NOONER 409 Opera Alley. Music by John Myers and Jim Silva, acoustic guitar.
28. RAMONE'S 209 E St. Rosalie Thompson, portraits. Music by Tony Roach.
30. TRUCHAS GALLERY/LOS BAGELS 403 Second St. Devin Fielding, paintings.
31. NORTHCOAST KNITTERY 407 Second St. Patty Demant, eco prints on clothing.
32a. OLD TOWN ART GALLERY 417 Second St. The Ink People Center for the Arts.
33. CORNUCOPIA 425 Snug Alley. 30th anniversary party.
34. NEW AMERICAN FUND 108 F St. Kirk Shelton, art work.
35. BAYFRONT RESTAURANT 1 F St. Plaza Richard Duning, paintings.
36. LIVING THE DREAM ICE CREAM 1 F St. Travis Hinshaw, modern art.
39. THE LITTLE SHOP OF HERS 416 Second St. "The Art of Hats," vintage hats.
39b. GEMINI VINTIQUES 420 Second St. "The Barefoot Tarot Reader," Willa Grant.
40. EUREKA BOOKS 426 Second St. Book signing with Marvin Shepherd, author of A Scottish Syndicate in the Redwoods.
40a. COCO CUVEE 434 Second St. (inside Riverbend Cellars). Rob Hampson, paintings.
41. THE BROW BAR 226 F St. Roman, live painting.
41a. ALIROSE 229 F St. Susan Strope, floral paintings.
41b. THE WINE SPOT 234 F St. Susan Strope, acrylic paintings.
44. HUMBOLDT BAY COFFEE 526 Opera Alley. Winn Wright, paintings. Music by Kenny Ray and the Mighty Rovers.
46. FUNK SHUI 213 F St. Ben McCauley, metal sculptures.
46a. OLD TOWN COFFEE and CHOCOLATES 211 F St. "Heart Rock Photography," Heather and Rowdy Rust. Music by The Jim Lahman Band.
47. OLD TOWN ANTIQUE LIGHTING Second and F streets. Hans Spek, oil paintings; Janet Frost, watercolor paintings.
48. IF: INSPIRED INTERIORS 514 Second St. Harp music by Sariah Bugnacki.
48b. ST. VINCENT DE PAUL 528 Second St. Phoenix Photo Booth.
50. WOLF DAWG 525 Second St. Reuben Mayes, paintings.
51. PRAXIS FITNESS 239 G St. Paige McClurg, mixed media.
53. STUDIO 618 618 Second St. (upstairs above Piante) Daniel Foglesong, oil paintings.
53a. PIANTE 620 Second St. Brent Noel Eviston, drawings and sculpture; collaborative animation by Brent and Steve Vander Meer.
54. STUDIO 622 622 Second St. Jennifer Mackey, textiles and watercolors.
55. SMUG'S PIZZA 626 Second St. Brandon Garland, drawings.
55a. LOTUS STUDIO 630 Second St. Students and local artists, pottery.
56. STUDIO S 717 Third St. Multiple artists.
57. ADORNI CENTER 1011 Waterfront St. Greg Beaumont, photography; Charlene Hanson, acrylic and watercolor; Phyllis Reynolds, photography.