Presented by Eureka Main Street. Opening receptions for artists, exhibits and performances are held the first Saturday of each month. For more information, phone Eureka Main Street at 442-9054 or go to www.eurekamainstreet.org
1. EUREKA INN 518 Seventh St. Dance showcase in lobby. Music by the Hip Joints in the Palm Lounge.
2. HUMBOLDT ARTS COUNCIL at the Morris Graves Museum of Art 636 F St. Performance Rotunda Music by Squeezebug. William Thonson Gallery, "Inner Worlds, Outer Worlds, and Points in Between," Shawn Griggs. Knight Gallery, "Finding Your Place," Katherine Meyer. Anderson Gallery, "Notations on the Great Highway," Natalie Craig. Youth Gallery: Zane Middle School, 6-8th grade students. Homer Balabanis Gallery & Humboldt Artist Gallery: Humboldt County artists.
3. EUREKA THEATER 612 F St. Movies, beer, wine and popcorn.
4. REDWOOD ART ASSOCIATION 603 F St. "Transportation," multiple artists, mixed media; Pat Kanzler, oils, acrylics, and pen and ink.
6. EBERT CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, INC. 530 F St. Trinidad Coastal Land Trust, private collection, Ned Simmons, artwork. Live music TBD.
6a. DALIANES WORLD TRAVEL SERVICES 522 F St. Frank Speck, paintings. Music by Aloha 808.
7. F ST. FOTO GALLERY at Swanlund's Camera 527 F St. "Sights Through Lenses," Arcata Arts Institute photography and media students.
7a. THE LOCAL 517 F St. "Trifecta," Joseph Sandoval, photography.
8a. EUREKA STUDIO ARTS 526 Fifth St. "Watercolors on Yupo," Judy Evenson.
9. THE EMPIRE 712 Fifth St. Apple Blossom Craft (DIY), Spring Fling Artist Collective.
11. BOLLYWOOD INDIAN CUISINE 535 Fifth St. Belly dancing and music.
11a. ROSE'S BILLIARDS 535 Fifth St Raffles and drawings. Music by Zordon the DJ.
12. HUMBOLDT REPUBLIC 535 Fourth St. Traditional canvas with screen print design.
13. SEWELL GALLERY FINE ART 423 F St. Feature artist: "Transforming Spirit and Awareness," Conrad Calimpong, ceramics. Guest artist: Catherine Brooks, mixed media. Music by Square Peg. Beverage service benefits Access Humboldt.
13a. BLACK LIGHTNING MOTORCYCLE CAFÉ 404 F St. "Punk Rock Sushi," guest chef Loren Waite from The Sushi Bus in San Diego. Music by RLA jazz trio.
14a. SIDEWALK GALLERY at Ellis Art and Engineering 401 Fifth St. Brian Tripp, art.
15. AMIGAS BURRITOS 317 Fifth St. Katherine Ziemer and Vince Cavataio, photography.
16. PRIMATE TATU 139 Fifth St. "Old School Art," Michael Arneson.
16a. ETHIOPIAN INTERNATIONAL CAFÉ 210 Fourth St. Dj Positive Idiaz featuring Ras Nolawi.
17. KINETIC MUSEUM 110 Third St. OPEN HOUSE – In the alley, across from the North Coast Co-op.
18. CHERI BLACKERBY GALLERY and THE STUDIO 272 C St. "Wings Over Water," Ardi Areson, Chris Johnson, Elizabeth Kordes and Bill Rubenack.
18a. C STREET STUDIOS & HALL GALLERY 208 C St. Studio artists.
18c. SAILOR'S GRAVE TATTOO 138 Second St. Tattoo-related art, antiques and memorabilia.
18e. LIVELLA RECORDING STUDIO and I.D.K. GALLERY 120 Second St. Grand Opening I.D.K. Gallery. Lauren Miller, artwork.
19. SWEET SEA STUDIO 129 Second St. Digital photography.
19a. GALLAGHER'S IRISH PUB 139 Second St. Ron Thompson, oil paintings.
20. BAR FLY PUB AND GRUB 91 Commercial St. Kathleen Bryson's private collection. Music by DJ Zero One.
21. STEVE AND DAVE'S First and C streets. Marni Schneider, photography.
21a. REDWOOD CURTIAN THEATRE 220 First St. Lobby Gallery Matthew Filar, photography. Music by Freshwater School Jazz Band.
22. CHAPALA CAFE 201 Second St. Kylan Luken, photography.
22a. C.L. LEATHERS 215 Second St. Music by Joe Garceau. Serving Royal Bavarian Brazen soft baked pretzels.
22b. GOOD RELATIONS 223 Second St. Roger Weston, graphite.
23. HUMBOLDT HERBALS 300 Second St. "Paintings by Jeff Stanley," acrylic and open acrylic on canvas and wood. Music by Jan Bramlett.
23a. FOREVER YOUNG BEAUTY SALON 308 Second St. Seven-year anniversary celebration. Amber VanDunk and Jill Grainger, mosaics.
24a. BRENDA TUXFORD GALLERY 325 Second St. Women's Caucus for Art.
24b. HERE & THERE. Local & Mexican Crafts & Furniture 339 Second St. Joyce Jonté, watercolor figures and flowers. Music by Taz and Ivan.
25. CIARA'S IRISH SHOP 334 Second St. Artwork.
25b. CLARKE HISTORICAL MUSEUM 240 E St. Music by Redwood Dixie Gators.
25c. CALIFORNIA MENTOR 317 Third St. Connie Breedlove, acrylic paint and oil pastels.
25d. HUMBOLDT MEDIATION SERVICES 317 Third St., Suite 8 Brandy Mayers, photography. Quilt: "Places and Faces of Love and Peace," Beverly Prosser.
26. STUDIO 424 424 Third St. Megan Atherton, paintings.
26a. SHIPWRECK 430 Third St. "Living Proof: Photos of the Natural World," Matt Goldberg, photography.
26b. BECAUSE COFFEE. 300 F St. "The Fox and the Cat," Kara Snow, paintings; Laura Keenados, mixed media and acrylic.
27. CAFÉ NOONER 409 Opera Alley Doug Freie, paintings. Music by John Myers and Jim Silva.
28. RAMONE'S 209 E St. Peter Canclini, photography. Music by Soulful Sidekicks.
29. BOOKLEGGER 402 Second St. Art of the Written Word.
30. TRUCHAS GALLERY/LOS BAGELS 403 Second St. Teresa Saluzzo, paintings.
31. NORTHCOAST KNITTERY 407 Second St. Great Adirondack yarns.
32a. OLD TOWN SQUARE Second and F streets. North Coast Rape Crisis Team, Sexual Assault Awareness Month.
32b. OLD TOWN ART GALLERY 417 Second St. Tony Williams, photography.
33b. NEW AMERICAN FUND 108 F St. Dan Mccauley, sculptures. Music by Brice Ogan. Nonprofit serving wine Wild Souls Ranch.
34. HSU FIRST STREET GALLERY 422 First St. "All or Northing," Ana Teresa Fernández, paintings, mixed media and videos.
35. BAYFRONT RESTAURANT 1 F St. Plaza Richard Duning, paintings.
36. LIVING THE DREAM ICE CREAM 1 F St. Arny King, photography.
37. STRICTLY FOR THE BIRDS 123 F St. "The Art of Nature," Louise Bacon-Ogden.
37a. HUMBOLDT ACUPUNCTURE 123 F St. (Suite F upstairs) "Celebrating Chinese Year of the Sheep," artists Amy Leon and Dorje Kirsten.
37b. LINEN CLOSET 127 F St. Aisling Svennungsen, "Moss Follows," stones and gems incorporated into crocheted necklaces and earrings of fine metal chain.
38. EUREKA FABRICS 414 Second St. Pat Durbin, quilt art.
39. THE LITTLE SHOP OF HERS 416 Second St. Rosalie Thomson, paintings.
39b. GEMINI VINTIQUES 420 Second St. Amantha Wood, upcycle fiber artist.
40a. COCO CUVEE (Inside Riverbend Cellars) 434 Second St. Rob Hampson, abstracts.
41. ALIROSE 229 F St. Susan Strope, paintings.
41a. THE WINE SPOT 234 F St. Frank Speck, paintings.
42. OLD TOWN JEWELERS 311 F St. Lost Coast High School, photography.
43. HUMBOLDT BAY COFFEE 526 Opera Alley. Johnathon DeSoto, reclaimed woodworks. Music by Kenny Ray and the Mighty Rovers.
45. FUNK SHUI 213 F St. Kati Barrett, mixed media and collage creations.
46. OLD TOWN COFFEE and CHOCOLATES 211 F St. Ian Herriott, Celtic art. Music by Seabury Gould and Evan Morden.
47. OLD TOWN ANTIQUE LIGHTING Second and F streets. Nine local artists, oil and watercolor paintings.
48. IF:Inspired Interiors 514 Second St. Harp music.
48b. ST. VINCENT DEPAUL 528 Second St. Easter Egg Hunt, kids 7 and under.
50. WOLF DAWG 525 Second St. Eureka High School, digital photography class.
51. HUMBOLDT HARDWARE 531 Second St. Live woodworking and live wood turning, Easter treats.
52a. HUMBOLDT BAY TOURISM CENTER Second and G streets. Meet Mikki Moves Real Estate realtors.
53. ORANGE CUP CORAL SALON 612 Second St. Rob Hampson, new grandfather, oils. Music by Fickle Hill, country band.
54. CIA (Center for Insane Artist) GALLERY 618 Second St. (above the Art Center Frame Shop) "Insane Art Show," guest artists David Orchard and Janarie Fisher Ricchio, and Marnie Cooper, Jeremy Farrell, Jose Nunez and Blake Reagan.
54a. PIANTE 620 Second St. William S. Pierson, photography.
55. SMUG'S PIZZA 626 Second St. Brandon Garland, pen and ink.
55a. LOTUS STUDIO 630 Second St. Various Humboldt artists, paintings and ceramics.
57. ADORNI CENTER 1011 Waterfront St. Paul Rickard, Barbara Saul, Joseph Garrison, Soheila Amin and Joan Naylor.