1. EUREKA INN 518 Seventh St. Music by La Patina.
4. REDWOOD ART ASSOCIATION 603 F St. HumCats street festival art.
5. F STREET FOTO GALLERY at Swanlund's Camera 527 F St. "Created Images – Five Views," Hal Work, Bosha Stuve, Donna Rosebaugh, Diane Williams and Pam Cone, digital art.
6. THE LOCAL 517 F St. Danya Babich, photography.
7. REDWOOD MUSIC MART 511 F St. Music TBA.
8. EUREKA STUDIO ARTS 526 Fifth St. "Letting Go," Linda Mitchell and Micki Dyson-Flatmo, paintings.
9. BOLLYWOOD INDIAN CUISINE 535 Fifth St. Live music.
10. HUMBOLDT REPUBLIC 535 Fourth St. Canvases of local screen printing.
12. EMPIRE LOUNGE 415 Fifth St. "Revenge of the Thic," CD release party.
13. SIDEWALK GALLERY at Ellis Art and Engineering 401 Fifth St. "Eureka Urban Landscapes," Pat Kanzler, paintings.
15. CHERI BLACKERBY GALLERY and THE STUDIO 272 C St. "Flora and Fauna."
16. C STREET STUDIOS & HALL GALLERY 208 C St. Studio artists.
18. SAILOR'S GRAVE TATTOO 138 Second St. VaVaVoom Burlesque Vixens, 7 p.m.
18b. LIVELLA RECORDING STUDIO and I.D.K. GALLERY 120 Second St. "Strong is Beautiful - Women of Today," group show.
19. SWEET SEA STUDIO 129 Second St. Digital photography.
19a. GALLAGHER'S IRISH PUB 139 Second St. Ron Thompson, oil paintings.
20. BAR FLY PUB AND GRUB 91 Commercial St. Kathleen Bryson's private collection.
22. CHAPALA CAFE 201 Second St. Kylan Luken, photography.
22b. GOOD RELATIONS 223 Second St. "Baroque Grunge," Kati Barrett, mixed media.
23. HUMBOLDT HERBALS 300 Second St. "Ayahuasca Visions," Bethany Staffieri, mixed media, acrylics and colored pencil. Music by Jan Bramlett.
24. THE SIREN'S SONG 325 Second St., Suite 102 Devin Fielding, oil paintings. Music by Companion Animal.
24a. BRENDA TUXFORD GALLERY 325 Second St. "Mad Creative – What Makes You Mad?' open community art show.
25a. CLARKE HISTORICAL MUSEUM 240 E St. Redwood Empire Quilters Guild, new exhibit and raffle for "Opportunity Quilt."
26. STUDIO 424 424 Third St. Ryan Spaulding, paintings; Natalie Williams, Cooper Goldman, and Harry Levenstein, ceramics.
26a. BECAUSE COFFEE 300 F St. Alyx Shea, photography.
29. RAMONE'S 209 E St. John Desoto, woodworking. Music by Darcy/The Curiosities.
30. TRUCHAS GALLERY/LOS BAGELS 403 Second St. "Finding Refuge," Laurie Thomsen, photography.
32. OLD TOWN ART GALLERY 417 Second St. Fiber Friends, quilters.
33a. HUMBOLDT CHOCOLATE 425 Snug Alley. Rob Hampson, artwork.
34. NEW AMERICAN FUND 108 F St. Frank Speck, acrylic on canvas.
35. BAYFRONT RESTAURANT 1 F St. Richard Duning, paintings.
36. LIVING THE DREAM ICE CREAM 1 F St. Travis Hinshaw, graphic design and wood burn.
38. THE LITTLE SHOP OF HERS 416 Second St. Chelsea Sanderson, paintings, and various artists.
40. MANY HANDS GALLERY 438 Second St. "Visionary," Christina Anastasia, paintings.
41. ALIROSE 229 F St. Susan Strope, paintings.
42. THE WINE SPOT 234 F St. Jackson Salor-Ward, drawings.
43. HUMBOLDT BAY COFFEE 526 Opera Alley. Gus Clark, artwork. Music by Kenny Ray and the Mighty Rovers.
45. OLD TOWN COFFEE and CHOCOLATES 211 F St. Music by Jim Lahman Band.
48. WOLF DAWG 525 Second St. Ruben Mays, abstract expression.
50. HUMBOLDT HARDWARE 531 Second St. Dana Utman, photography.
53. ORANGE CUP CORAL SALON 612 Second St. Marnie Bugs and Jane Cooper Collection.
54. CIA (Center for Insane Artist) GALLERY 618 Second St. (above the Art Center Frame Shop) Barry Post, new works.
55. PIANTE 620 Second St. "(Dis) Comfort," a National Exhibition presented by the Young Women's Caucus of Women's Caucus for Art.
56. SMUG'S PIZZA 626 Second St. Brandon Garland, pen and ink.
57. LOTUS STUDIO 630 Second St. Tiesha Cooper, paintings and Susie Laraine, ceramics.
58. STUDIO S 717 Third St. Susan Strope, paintings.