Find art, music and fun in downtown Fortuna on the first Friday of every month, 6-9 p.m. Artists interested in participating should contact contact email@example.com.
1. DAKOTA'S DESIGNS 1040 Main St. Featuring acrylic, oils, and photography.
2. EEL RIVER BREWING COMPANY 1777 Alamar Way. Local sign maker and singer/song writer Alan Chilton.
3. FORTUNA ART & OLD THINGS 1026 Main St. Holly Garbutt, Peggy Murray and Andra Stringer.
4. FORTUNA DOWNTOWN ART GALLERY Main St between 11th and 12th streets. Come and meet the Fortuna Arts Council.
5. HOPPY'S FROYO 1151 Main St. Jan Carter, hand-painted mural. Small Band, blues/rock, performing.
6. L'S KITCHEN 734 10th St. Stir Fry Willie, acrylic on canvas. Signed limited prints will be available.
7. MAIN STREET ART GALLERY & SCHOOL 1006 Main St. Artist Chuck Bowden, portrait miniatures on polished clay poker chips.
8. MARIAN'S BEAUTY SALON 741 11th St. Ashley Bones, custom made jewelry.
9. MCLEAN FOUNDATION 1336 Main St. Ken Nunes, paintings and drawings.
10. PRECISION INTERMEDIA 1012 Main St. Amy Leon, upcycling artist.
11. RAIN ALL DAY BOOKS 1136 Main St. Fortuna Art Council Artists displayed.
12. STREHL'S FAMILY SHOES & REPAIR 1155 Main St. Ted Silva, photography.
13. TACO LOCO 955 Main St. Bobbi Bennetzen, oil paintings of landscapes and seascapes. Artist will be on site until 7:30 p.m. •