Arts! Arcata is Arcata Main Street’s monthly celebration of visual and performing arts, held at more than 30 participating locations in Arcata. Visit www.artsarcata.com for even more information about the event or call 822-4500.
1) AMPT Skate Shop 1040 H St. Local Skateboarders, mixed media.
2) Arcata Artisans 883 H St. Joy Dellas, painter & mixed media; Betsy Roberts, metal sculpture and jewelry
3) Arcata City Hall 736 F St. Pete Castellano, photography.
4) Arcata Exchange 813 H St. Jay Brown, works on paper; Live music.
5) Arcata Plaza Ferndale Repertory Theatre, RENT live performance at 8 p.m.
6) Big Blue Café 846 G St. Patricia Sennott, monotype prints and floral watercolors.
7) Bon Boniere 791 8th St. Arcata Arts Institute.
8) Bubbles 1031 H St. Bluegrass by Clean Livin',7-8:30 p.m.
9) Cafe Brio 791 G St. Julie McNiel, drawings and paintings; Jazz by Weather Machine.
10) California State Adoptions 749 F St. Amy Granfield, oil paintings; Music by Bret Harte Breakers.
11) DTA aka 2nd Raider Regiment 1063 H St.
12) Fire Arts Center 520 South. G St., #A 12. Saskia Martin, ceramics.
13) Garden Gate 905 H St. Nancy Baar, photographs; Music by Michael Walker & Friends.
14) Humboldt Outfitters 860 G St. Andrea Roa, abstract paintings, acrylic on board; Music by Speak Easy Saints.
15) Hunter Plaid Gallery & Studio 90 Sunnybrae Center. Invitational Jewelry Show; Music by Donny Barnyard and friends.
16) Libation 761 8th St. Neil Clark and Casey, abstract & acrylics on canvas. Music by Duncan Burgess.
17) Live From New York Pizza 670 9th St. Aaron Lapp, paintings; Diane Crow, photographs; Kristine Caircia, photographs.
18) Luke's Joint 887 H St. Matt Filar and Elaine Benjamin, photographs of Crabs Baseball.
19) Mazzotti's 773 8th St. William Twibell, fish prints.
20) Monument Setting 10th & O St. Ben Workman, sculptures.
21) Moonrise Herbs 826 G St. Bob and Donna Sellers, mixed media; Music by The Cosmic Family Band.
22) Moore's Sleep World 876 G St.
23) Multiplicity Therapeutic Services Corner of 10th & G St. Eric Waseors, acrylic spraypaint on skateboards and surf boards.
24) Natural Selection 708 9th St. Mark Young, pottery.
25) New Image Salon Sunny Brae Center. Molly Hawkins and Jasha Evans, mixed media.
26) North Coast Co-Op 811 I St.
27) North Coast Environmental Center 791 8th St. David Schumaker, photos.
28) North Soles Footwear 853 H St. Kristen Raymond, photography and mixed media.
29) Outdoor Store 737 G St. Live music
30) Plaza Design 808 G St. Elizabeth Johnson, life drawings; Live music.
31) Rebellion Tattoo Piercing Gallery 145 G St. Seth Simpson, 3D ceramics; Tom Harley, 2D paintings.
32) Robert Goodman Winery 937 10th St. Leslie Kenneth Price, paintings; Kelley Donahue, paintings and drawings; Brian Allison, photographs.
33) Three Foods Café 835 J St.
34) Upstairs Art Gallery 1063 G St. James Quillen, photographs.
35) US Bank 953 G St. Samantha Cotton, acrylic paintings; Mimi Law, arcylic and pencil; Ryan Roberts, photographs; Aislinn Anderson, photographs; Paul Fukunaga, sculpture; Lane Ready, acrylic; Oszaleo Ricardez, collage; Ellie Woods, watercolor; Mike Brown, photographs.
36) Venatore Gallery 833 9th St. Gregg Gephart, photographs.