Weeklong Engagement Marks the First Time All Eight Films Will Screen in IMAX
Punctuates Global Fan Event on Oct. 13 Celebrating A Return to J.K. Rowling's Wizarding World
In anticipation of the global IMAX release of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, IMAX Corporation and Warner Bros. Pictures announced that all eight Harry Potter films will screen for the first time in domestic IMAX locations for an exclusive oneweek engagement beginning October 13.
The Harry Potter engagement will screen in IMAX® 2D and also feature additional content from Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, including the exclusive reel from the fan event and specially recorded greetings from star Eddie Redmayne and other talent.
Tickets will be available by means of four separate admission packages: Single Ticket; Day Access (admittance to three or more shows in a single day); Four-Show Access (admittance to four shows any time, any day); and Festival Access (unlimited admittance throughout the event). Packages offered and pricing may vary by theatre.
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2
For more information, go to IMAX.com.