- Painting by Regina Case - at the Arcata Eureka Airport
- The Walk Back
Friday, March. 15, 6-8 p.m. a community celebration of art, music, food and fun on the third Friday of each month. For more information, contact coordinator Taffy Stockton at 707-834-6460 www.mckinleyvilleartsnight.com.
1. EUREKA-ARCATA AIRPORT 3561 Boeing Ave. Long term exhibit currently features work by eight female Humboldt County artists: Regina Case, Natalie Craig, Joan Gold, Linda Mitchell, Kathy O'Leary, Linda Parkinson, Lien Truong and Roberta Welty.
2. SILVER LINING 3561 Boeing Ave., No. D (at the Eureka-Arcata Airport) Music by Joe Garceau at 7 p.m. Arts Night after party 8-10 p.m. discount for mentioning Arts Night.
3. MCKINLEYVILLE HIGH SCHOOL MULTIPURPOSE ROOM 1300 Murray Road. Mixed media artwork by IB Students: John Guffie and William Whitehead "Vernissage: Portfolio Projects," work by Logan Bailey, Lucy Barnes, Johanna Gross, Skyler Hawkins, Paul Hilton, Katelyn Jones, Kira Norton, Savanna Padilla. Open ceramics lab with Jim Hannon. Music by Guitar Club students.
4. MCKINLEYVILLE FAMILY RESOURCE CENTER 1450 Hiller Road. " Yarn-tastic " family night with art and special activities for children of all ages.
5. BLAKE'S BOOKS 2005 Central Ave. Original botanical watercolors by Dorothy Klein plus her posters, Flowers of the Redwood Forest and Flowers of the Sierras.
6. CHURCH OF THE JOYFUL HEALER 1944 Central Ave. Whimsical drawings and sketches by Carol Peters; kite making workshop for kids.
7. HUMSPA 1660 Central Ave., Suite C. Acrylics by Felicia Ambrosini.
8. KNITTER'S LANE 1225 Central Ave., No. 14. Knit Night: knitter's circle, food, fun and knitting until 10 p.m.