Third Friday McKinleyville Arts Night
Friday, Oct. 21, 6-8 p.m.
is presented by members of the McKinleyville business community. Receptions for artists, exhibits and/or performances are from 6-8 p.m. on the third Friday of each month.
Phone 268-1800, for more information.
1) McKinleyville High School 1300 Murray Road In the Multipurpose Room. Robin Weburg, Nature’s Scattered Light show, mixed media paintings and jewelry; jewelry making
2) Plaza Design McKinleyville Shopping Center Kathryn Stotler, mixed media collage work; Musical guest, Rob Agee.
3) Mantova’s Two Street Music 2019 Central Ave.* Live music.
4) Blake’s Books, 2005 Central Ave. Patricia Sennott, monotypes and watercolor paintings.
5) McKinleyville Central Market 1977 Central Ave. Shane Holler, photographs.
6) HumSpa 1585 Heartwood Drive*, Suite J TBA
7) Curves Miller Business Park L.E. Zerzan Jones, Variations on a Theme, new mixed media works on paper.
8) Eco Threadz Miller Business Park Meghan Quintanilla, macro and landscape photographs.
9) Central Station Bar and Lounge 1631 Central Ave. Natalie Vaughan, digital photographs
10) Knitter’s Lane 1225 Central Ave., #14 Kirbie Hoyt, photographs.