1) Plaza Design, McKinleyville Shopping Center. Julie Doerner, watercolor paintings; Harp flute by "Hart Strings" by Lonni.
2) North Coast Gallery, McKinleyville Shopping Center. Ryan Souther, mixed media.
3) McKinleyville Family Resource Center., 1450 Hiller Rd. McKinleyville Mothers, mixed media artwork.
4) Mantova's Two Street Music, 2019 Central Ave. Musical by John Young Trio.
5) Blake's Books, 2005 Central Ave. Libby George, pastels.
6) Central Station Bar & Lounge, 1631 Central Ave. Jeremiah Benton, mixed media; Various McKinleyville artists, mixed media. Music by St. John and The Sinners at 9 p.m.
7) Hum Spa, 1585 Heartwood Dr. Suite J. Ryder Dschida, nature photography.
8) Curves, Miller Business Park. Jan Seymour, mosaic mirrors, birdbath and stained glass suncatchers; Vic Stratman, Fossilized shell necklaces.
9) Mirador Glass, Miller Business Park.
10) Knitter's Lane, 1225 Central Ave., #14. Susan Harper, watercolor paintings.
11) Pathways Trading Company, 1183 Central Ave. Katie Rose Chapman, Brigantia: The Poet's Forge, collage-illuminated poetry and live reading; Music by Battlestar Acoustica, sci-fi cover songs.
12) Central Ave. Smoke Shop, 1179 Central Ave. Belinda Greenwood, Art from Friendship and Raindancer collections.