1) A&L Feed, 2308 Central Ave.
2) Plaza Design, McKinleyville Shopping Center. Ellen Briggs, Simple Gifts, watercolor paintings; Pete Zuleger, guitar.
3) Stork's Nest, McKinleyville Shopping Center. Rosie Crossen's Kindergarten/1st grade class at Trinidad School: Mixed media art work; visit Santa Claus.
4) North Coast Gallery, McKinleyville Shopping Center. Lauren Lester, paintings.
5) Friends of the McKinleyville Library, McKinleyville Shopping Center.
6) Napa Auto Parts, McKinleyville Shopping Center.
7) Glitz & Gifts, McKinleyville Shopping Center.
8) McKinleyville Family Resource Center, 1450 Hiller Road. Karen Wehrstein, photographs.
9) Mantova's Two Street Music, 2019 Central Ave. Time Winders and Friends, original folk/rock.
10) Back 2 the Rack, 2007 Central Ave.
11) Blake's Books, 2005 Central Ave. Peggy Irvine, botanical illustrations in colored pencil, graphite and watercolor.
12) McKinleyville Central Market, 1977 Central Ave. Evan Schwartz, handmade blown glass ornaments and mixed media art.
13) Hollrigel & Associates, 1969 Central Ave. Michael Hollrigel, functional high fire pottery. Michael McCoy, photographs.
14) Hum Spa, 1585 Heartwood Drive, Suite J. Ryder Dschida: nature photographs.
15) Timber Ridge, 1400 Nursery Way. Fereslisten Gamini, watercolor paintings.
16) Fabulous, 1580 Nursery Way.
17) Miller Farms, 1828 Central Ave. John Wesa, serigraphs.
18) Mirador Glass, Miller Business Park. Live glass blowing demonstration, watch glass blowers create extra large snowmen.
19) Eco-threadz, Miller Business Park. Amanda Jane Pollock, Heart of the Earth Pottery, functional and decorative pottery.
20) Curves, Miller Business Park. Mary Louise Anderson, paintings; Laura Wellman, glass jewelry/sun catchers; Zach Wellman, glass art plates.
21) Knitter's Lane, 1225 Central Ave., #14. Andrew Daniel, paintings.
22) HealthSport, 1500 Anna Sparks Way. HealthSPORT members, mixed media art.
23) Seventh Day Adventist Church, 1200 Central Ave.
24) Pathways Trading Company, 1183 Central Ave. Erin Olson, Night & Day, acrylic paintings; Battlestar Acoustica, sci-fi cover songs at 6 p.m., Guano Unplugged at 7 p.m.
25) Central Smoke Shop, 1181 Central Ave. Drumsun, glass dragons; Jessy Aka Esb; high end glass art pieces.