1) Plaza Design, McKinleyville Shopping Center. Gus Clark, paintings and live demo; Music by Pete Zuleger.
2) North Coast Gallery, McKinleyville Shopping Center. Julie Smith, photographs.
3) Grace Good Shepherd Church, 1450 Hiller Rd. Patricia Howe, photographs.
4) McKinleyville Family Resource Center, 1450 Hiller Rd. Families are invited to attend and help their children build forts.
5) Mantova's Two Street Music, 2019 Central Ave. Live music.
6) Blake's Books, 2005 Central Ave. Lauren Lester, paintings.
7) Central Station Bar & Lounge, 1631 Central Ave. Erin Slattery, clay and mixed media.
8) Hum Spa, 1585 Heartwood Dr. Suite J. Dean Smith, shoe portraits.
9) Curves, Miller Business Park. Ann Anderson, watercolor paintings.
10) Mirador Glass, Miller Business Park. Dorian Daneau, mixed media humorous, surreal human-like forms.
11) Knitter's Lane, 1225 Central Avenue, #14. Susan Harper, paintings.
12) Pathways Trading Company, 1183 Central Ave. Matt Carpenter, hand-blown and fire-worked glass art.