Join us for our community's celebration of local art and artists for music, food and fun. You can find more information about the artists and venues and see additional images online at www.mckinleyvilleartsnight.com.
McKinleyville Art Night continues to be the third Friday of each month and is open for all McKinleyville businesses to display the work of our local artists. For more information, contact coordinator Taffy Stockton at (707) 834-6460.
1) The Front Gallery & Gifts, 1181 Central Ave. Baki, clothes designer, artist and musician.
2) Pathways Trading Company, 1183 Central Ave. Carmel A.P. Reyes, paintings, Then & Now Show.
3) Curves, Miller Business Park Dan Ely, paintings, whimsical string instruments, metal sculptures.
4) Blake's Books, 2005 Central Ave. Darlene Marlow, photographs.
5) Mantova's Two Street Music, 2019 Central Ave. Music by Halsey Ray and the Sunshine Crew.
6) North Coast Gallery & Picture Framing, McKinleyville Shopping Cente. Michael Harris, photographs, California Redwood Series.
7) Plaza Design, McKinleyville Shopping Center. Kimberlee Ellen Brown, hand-stitched, hand-painted mountainscapes.