1) The Front Gallery & Gifts, *1181 Central Ave. *Susan Morton, paintings and glass art; Music by Guano.
2) Pathways Trading Company, *1183 Central Ave. *Loreta Bright, paintings in amber.
3) Mirador Glass, *Miller Business Park. *Reba Melfa, acrylic on canvas
4) Curves, *Miller Business Park. *Liz McGannon, glass and mosaics.
5) EcoThreadz, *Miller Business Park. *Brendan Price Gilbert, oil paintings on canvas and linen.
6) Church of the Joyful Healer, *1944 Central Ave. *Yvonne Kern, oil paintings; Music by Joanne Rand and Robert Franklin.
7) Blake's Books, *2005 Central Ave. *Ingrid Brink, watercolors; Fifth Graders from Morris School, mixed media.
8) Camel Rock Café, 2011 Central Ave. Kevin Cunliffe, landscape and nature photographs; Ashley Foreman, visionary art; Stephanie Misiura, paintings; Sierra, fantasy art; Joelle Williams, spiritual fused-glass art.
9) Storefront between Edward Jones & Best Dry Cleaners, McKinleyville Shopping Center
Making Headway Photography Class, photographs
10) Plaza Design, McKinleyville Shopping Center. Valerie Carmen, watercolor paintings; Music by Bayfield Children’s Quartet.
McKinleyville Arts Night continues to be the third Friday of each month and is open for all McKinleyville businesses to display the work of our local artists. For more information, contact coordinator Taffy Stockton at (707) 834-6460.