McKinleyville Art Night will be Friday, May 21st, 6:00 to 8:00 pm. Join us for our community's celebration of local art and artists for music, food and fun. You can find more information about the artists and venues and see additional images online at www.mckinleyvilleartsnight.com.
1) The Front Gallery & Gifts, 1181 Central Ave.
2) Pathways Trading Company, 1183 Central Ave. First Annual Spring Arts Fair; Music by one man band Unitard.
3) Mirador Glass, Miller Business Park. Alan Murini, custom jewelry and goldsmithing.
4) Curves, Miller Business Park. Dorothy Klein, watercolor paintings.
5) Blake's Books, 2005 Central Ave. Linda Parkinson, watercolors.
6) Camel Rock Café, 2011 Central Ave. Kevin Cunliffe, landscape and nature photographs. Artist's fair and sale in parking lot featuring live music, special tastings and more.
7) Mantova's Two Street Music, 2019 Central Ave. Folk rock by Hudson's Hound.
8) Special Venue, McKinleyville Shopping Center between Edward Jones and Best Dry Cleaning. McKinleyville Middle School Student Art Show, drawings, paintings, sculpture and more. Music by McKinleyville Middle School Band.
9) Plaza Design, McKinleyville Shopping Center. Andrew Daniel, paintings; Music by Lisa Monet.
McKinleyville Art Night continues to be the third Friday of each month and is open for all McKinleyville businesses to display the work of our local artists. For more information, contact coordinator Taffy Stockton at (707) 834-6460.