Join us for our community's celebration of local art and artists for music, food and fun. You can find more information about the artists and venues and see additional images online at www.mckinleyvilleartsnight.com.
1) Pathways Trading Company, 1183 Central Ave. Dale Corbridge, paintings, drawings & glass.
2) Knitter's Lane, 1225 Central Avenue, Suite #14. Toby A Walker, photographs.
3) Mirador Glass, Miller Business Park. Kim Barrett, paintings.
4) Curves, Miller Business Park. Sue Cartwright, watercolors and photographs; Bob Boyd: handmade stone jewelry.
5) Eco-threadz, Miller Business Park. Katie Alford, vibrant figure paintings, acrylic on canvas.
6) McKinleyville Central Market, 1977 Central Ave. Cindi Speers, photographic word play.
7) Blake's Books, 2005 Central Ave. Lauren Lester, paintings.
8) Mantova's Two Street Music, 2019 Central Ave. Guitar/vocals by J.D. Jeffries.
9) Grace Good Shepherd Church, 1450 Hiller Rd. Laurene Thorpe, photographs.
10) Plaza Design, McKinleyville Shopping Center. Allison Reed, new paintings. Flute duet by Winsome Winds.
McKinleyville Art Night continues to be the third Friday of each month and is open for all McKinleyville businesses to display the work of our local artists. For more information, contact coordinator Taffy Stockton at (707) 834-6460.