Presented by members of the McKinleyville business community. Receptions for artists, exhibits and/or performances are from 6-8 p.m. on the third Friday of each month. Phone 834-6460 for more information.
1. The Front Gallery and Gifts 1181 Central Ave. Thomas Hovie, ceramics and paintings.
2. B&B Greenhouse 1179 Central Ave. Jennifer Varney, color photographs.
3. Mirador Glass Miller Business Park. Wes Hodges, large lathe demos, part 2; Bryan Raskin, mushroom marble demos.
4. Conscious Home Miller Business Park. Denise Hisel and Amanda Jane, locally made pottery.
5. Eternal Source Glass Art Studio in the Community Art Workshop Miller Business Park. Nightshade Serenade and Fire and Isis Dance Collective with live fire and dance shows. Indoor show at 6:30 p.m. and Fire Show at 7:30 p.m.
6. Church of the Joyful Healer 1944 Central Ave. Nancy Roberts, positive colorful paintings; artists of the Studio in Eureka; blues/rock music by Fieldtown.
7. Grace Good Shepherd Church 1450 Hiller Rd. Lida Penkova, paintings; music by special group of the McKinleyville Community Choir at 7 p.m.
8. Blake's Books Central Ave. East. Linda Parkinson, nature paintings; Dorothy Klein, prints; Robert and Nancy Keiber, stained glass windows.
9. Camel Rock Cafe 2011 Central Ave. Kevin Cunliffe, landscape and nature photographs.
10. Ramone's McKinleyville Shopping Center. Jenna Jones, photographs.
11. Northcoast Gallery McKinleyville Shopping Center. Julian Lang and Lynn Risling, acrylic paintings; music by Julian Lang.
12. Stork’s Next McKinleyville Shopping Center. Merissa Replogle, photographs.
13. Plaza Design McKinleyville Shopping Center. Carlos Mansillu, paintings from Guatemala; music by classical guitarist Pete Zuleger.
14. Murray Road Community Church, 1490 Murray Rd. Heather Bruce, WalkingAngelz.