Join us for our community's celebration of local art and artists for music, food and fun. You can find more information about the artists and venues and see additional images online at www.mckinleyvilleartsnight.com
1) Eureka-Arcata Airport. View artwork by Humboldt County artists at the long-term exhibit coordinated by the Redwood Art Association. Includes work by Elizabeth Berrien, Lynn Carlin, Becky Evans, Miki Flatmo, Mimi LaPlant, Georgia Long and Lida Penkova.
2) Silver Lining, 3561 Boeing Ave., #D (at the Eureka-Arcata Airport). Rosalie Thomson, paintings. JD Jeffries, live music.
3) Cloney's Pharmacy, 1450 Hiller Road. Floyd Bettiga, paintings. Join Cloney's Pharmacy in celebrating its new shop in the McKinleyville Shopping Center.
4) McKinleyville Family Resource Center, 1450 Hiller Road. Bring your family out to a night of art and fun with special activities from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. The theme is Back to School. For children of all ages.
5) Blake's Books, 2005 Central Ave. Kathryn Stotler, mixed media assemblages.
6) Church of the Joyful Healer, 1944 Central Ave. Pat Kanzler, multimedia art.
McKinleyville Art Night continues to be the third Friday of each month and is open for all McKinleyville businesses to display the work of our local artists. For more information, contact coordinator Taffy Stockton at (707) 834-6460.