Trinidad's first Friday art nights are back. More information available from www.TrinidadArtNights.com.
1. Trinidad Trading Company 460 Main St. Original songs by Sarah Torres. Gifts and featured art.
2. WindanSea 410 Main St. Featured art by local artists and gifts.
3. Trinidad Museum 400 Janis Court at Patricks Point Drive. "A Contribution to Prayer," photographs of Native Americans of the Northwest, visual art by Lee Taylor Walashek and J. Goldsborough. Music TBA.
4. Ocean Grove 480 Patricks Point Drive. Afterparty! Ashanan (world beats, conscious lyrics, and reggae fusion), and T-Hawk (conscious Native Hip-Hop) starts at 9 p.m. Admission $5.
5. CL Leathers 490 Trinity St. Custom Leather and Design. Music by JD Jeffries in the Mobile Stage!
6. Trinidad Art Gallery 490 Trinity St. Reception for Oceana Madrone presenting beading and quilting. Music by Howdy Emmerson 6-7 p.m. and Tim Breed 7-9 p.m.
7. Saunder's Park start of Patricks Point Drive. "Spin Jam" at 6:30 p.m. and Circus of the Elements at 8:45 p.m. Trinidad Skatepark Alliance WILL bring ramps.
8. The Lighthouse Grill 355 Main St. Paintings by Susan Mayclin Stephenson. Jewelry by Pachamama Jewels. Appetizers. El Flaco, performing.
9. Salty's 322 Main St. Art by Lucas Thornton, custom shaped water crafts, oil paintings, reclaimed neoprene and fiberglass art. Music by Moonstone Heights. Fire Pit.
10. The Eatery 607 Parker St. TBA
11. Trinidad Town Hall 409 Trinity St. Art by Christy Chandler. Music presented by the Moonstone Outreach Project including Eclectica and various other music surprises.
12. Beachcomber Cafe 363 Trinity St. Photography by Jimmy. Music at 7:30 p.m. by acoustic duo Wandernest.
13. Ocean Wave Healing Arts Studio behind Beachcomber Cafe. Free sessions of Jin Shin Jyutsu and ortho-bionomy. Furniture and instruments by Mark "Tree" Allen.
14. Seascape Restaurant and Pier 1 Bay St. Featured artist Jeff Stanley. Acrylic Landscapes.
15. Trinidad B&B 560 Edwards St. Trinidad Landscapes by Sam Lundeen.
16. Moonstone Crossing 529 Trinity St. Wine Tasting. Paintings by David Steinhardt. Mosaics by Amber VanDunk and Jill Garinger.